Betrayal Of My Best Friend.

By Whitewolfspirit29

When Sailor Mars gets tired of being a loyal and trustworthy friend and gets sick of everyone's love for Sere... More

1. Broken Spirit and Hearted Goodbye.
2. The New Sailor Moon.
3. Sailor Moon's Weapon.
4. Inuyasha's Inner Heart's Confusion. And Rei's Evil Planning.
5. Why Don't You Join Us.
6. The Group Learns More About Serena's Life.
7. The Fox and the Female Fox as Well.
8. Kagome and Inuyasha's Talk.
9. Rei's Dream Has Come True.
10. A Hot Spring of emotions and Naraku's Defeat.
11. Moving Forward Just Seems Too Hard.
13. Passionate Lovers.
14. The Truth Has Been Set Free.
15. Good Timing and Bad Timing.
16. Why, why, why?
17. I'm Not Returning To The Present.
18. The Group Together for The First Time in A Long Time.
19. Like It or Not
20. Rei's Actions and Her Protection Over Serena?
21. Darien's Threat. And Rei takes a Stand against him.
22. Serena's Acceptance and Forgiveness.

12. Girl Talk.

174 2 0
By Whitewolfspirit29

So, Kagome walked and walked for about a good few miles at first, and then found Serena under a beautiful tree surrounded by flowers in the field. She looked at her, she was looking at that book once again.

"Serena...!!! Called out Kagome" walking up too her. As she looked up at her. "So, you're back, I guess that means we can all head out now, Say's Serena" gently enough. "Hey calm down, I know things are hard for you, I get it, Things aren't supposed to be easy, but what's going on really, I mean maybe we can help let us try to talk to you, Talk to us? Asked Kagome" hinting for Sango too come out. She did as told, she didn't know the boys were there, but both girls sat on each side of Serena.

"It's hard to explain I guess, but you already know my story, everything in fact, it's just the life that was planned for Me it's gone, And I am so lost right now, Spoken up Serena" honest with them both.

"Well Plans change, I mean look at me, I was a demon slayer who thought I would always live in my village with my father and villagers, And do my job every day until I married and kept the family business going, But then Naraku came along coming after the jewel shards and then everything I had planned and going for Me, It was gone, And nothing was the same truly, I still miss father and Mother and my village, But now there avenged finally, And Naraku has paid for his crime as well, And now I am going to live my life the way I want too, I was able to love someone else again, Miroku makes me happy, And making a new start doesn't mean you won't honor the past, Or those who've we lost, My sister, Say's Sango" honestly as she pulled her into a hug.

Serena noticed how Sango said that she was right, Sango has lost a lot too, and she understood. "I get it, Sango, I do, I am just not sure if I am ready to open a new chapter in my life? Replied Serena" confused.

"So, what is your problem with Inuyasha exactly, I mean we both know that you heard him talking too Keada, and that he also confessed that he liked you, you hurt his feelings you know when you rejected him, Say's Kagome" seriously.

"I didn't mean to Hurt him, I really didn't, Honestly I didn't mean to reject him exactly...!!! I was just in shock that's all...!!! When he admitted it too Keada first and not too me first, I'd rather him come too me first before someone else, it's just that we haven't...!!! Talked much about our feelings much since we kissed, and then we went all serious and fighting mode again and that's all, Say's Serena" explaining the first half. But took a drink of water.

As she began speaking once again.

"It's hard to think about starting over truly, And a part of me feels if I opened that door that I'd be betraying Darien too, I am so confused inside my heart right now my heart still hurts whenever I think about Darien and then I have strange feelings inside for Inuyasha, I do care for Inuyasha I truly believe that he's grown on me, But I've never been on a real date with him, I don't know him that well expect for the fact we are companions and traveling together, We fight alongside each other, We are comrades in battle and that seem okay for me, But now that door is opening again, And I guess I just got scared of love from someone else when I swore that Darien would be my only love and now I feel like I've begun cheating on him it's stupid, Replied Serena" scared and honest.

"I know that you've had a hard time ever since you've arrived here, Serena I can understand why you might be heisting or why you're scared of moving forward again with another person who's trying to love you, Spoken up Kagome" respectfully. As she looked at Kagome's eyes with such warmth and kindness.

"I understand you too, Serena I can imagine with how much everyone here has been through, And the pain and loved ones they've lost, and you're not that different from us either, and we understand you we truly do, Spoke up Sango" gently and calmly with her.

As the boys listened in, Inuyasha listened to her words too, He realized she didn't hate him, she didn't mean to reject him, He just surprised her mostly but still she was heisting to accept him in her life.

"So, what are you both trying to say to me? Asked Serena" looking at them both.

"I've been here every night, I hear you cry at night, When you think we are all sleeping, I can tell that you're still in pain, But wouldn't Darien want you to be happy instead of unhappy, I mean Kikyo...! she let Inuyasha go because she loved him and wanted him to have a chance to live his life, She wanted him to have a better life than the one she could give to him, She wanted him to live his life to the fullest, don't you think you're loved ones and Darien would want the same for You? Asked Kagome" being very careful with her words.

"We both can tell in fact even the boys know that You cry a lot, and secretly it's got Inuyasha worrying about you, and it's got us worried about You too, Say's Sango" honestly and scared too.

"I am not going to die or anything, I am just taking some time is all to heal and to morn for those that I have lost, Is that so wrong? Asked Serena" not sure if she was ready. "No, it's not wrong, Replied Kagome" shaking her head.

"I think the thought of trying to love again as scared you more then you want to admit it, I think your strong in any battle or fight, but when it comes to love you're scared too open that door again, Say's Sango" seriously.

"We both think that way about it, And Even Miroku agrees with this too, Spoken up Kagome" honestly.

"You're not wrong, I am scared of love, It's hard to open up again, I loved him, I truly did, I was engaged to be married, And I guess sometimes I make myself believe he's going to come and recuse me like always, And that He's alive out there, And he came after Me, And then we'd hold each other again, But then I wake up and I realize that's all gone it's over, And I hate the sound of that, I love him too much, And trying to start over with someone else, I guess I sometimes feel like I am cheating like I said before, Say's Serena" guilty.

"It's understandable, Believe me It took us months to get Inuyasha to open up again too, And then You came along, And you did it, You did the impossible something we feared could never happen again, You got him too love again and to smile even, And maybe he can just be that hero too, And be that man that recuses you this time around, Maybe this time he can be your new knight in shining armor too recuse you, Spoken up Sango" seriously and supportive for all of her friends.

"Do You girls really think we can truly be happy together? Is that even possible too love another again, I mean let's say I do give him a chance to recuse Me, And let him open my heart again and we go that extra mile, And we might actually find out we love each other or like each other for the most parts, But could he ever truly love Me, Like he loved Kikyo or how I felt about Darien, I mean we can't compare the two I know that, But is it possible to be at that high of a level of love of heat and passion and true love almost? Asked Serena" scared but wanting to know.

As both Sango and Kagome looked at each other trying to figure out how to answer her back. Inuyasha had to admit it, she made a good damn point there.

"Serena, we can't answer that, that would have to be between You and Inuyasha, it would have to come from the end of your own hearts how you both feel about each other, But the only way you're going to get the answers you're looking for is to take our advice and give Inuyasha a chance, Say's Sango" seriously.

"You both might discover that you're meant to be together after all, but whatever happens now You both have to leave the Past in the past, you've both got to try and forget about Kikyo and Darien both, it's about the two of You now, not about them, so give it a chance, it's time to move on and let the past go and go talk to him, Said Kagome" making a lot of sense too her, but she spoke from her heart.

"Kagome, Sango, thank you, for being true friends to me, so thank you to the both of You, maybe you're right, I've been alone long enough, maybe it is time to move forward in life, And I do think they'd want me to move on and be happy with my life, but until the jewel is captured and it's not a problem anymore, I won't change my mind, I will hunt and kill every demon possible until then, Say's Serena" serious tone voice.

"Well then we all better get a move on and get the boys, after all Inuyasha hates waiting around too long, spoken up Kagome" teasing her.

"Don't remind me, after all his temper is what's hard about liking him sometimes, but then he is brave and he did recuse Me, He saved me from Naraku, so in a way I did let him recuse Me back there, And I saved him right back, so in a way I guess I could try and open up my heart too Inuyasha, Said Serena" honestly.

As the girls all smiled and said that a girl. Miroku and Inuyasha finally came out acting like they just came looking for them. "So, is everything alright now, did you calm down? Asked Miroku" worried.

"I am fine, Sango and Kagome helped a lot thanks, and too you all as well, Say's Serena" bowing out of respect. As did they nodded their heads.

"And Inuyasha I am sorry for hurting your feelings, I didn't mean to do that, I just got scared I admit, I guess when I heard you admit it too Keada, I wasn't sure if I was ready to admit my own feelings, And open that door for us to be more then friends, I am sorry really I am, But I am going to need some time is all, And maybe in time I will be ready for a full new adventure, But until then, Will you wait for Me until I am sure I am completely Ready for a new relationship? Asked Serena" sadly.

Inuyasha looked shocked and confused, but then chose to think before speaking.

"I care deeply for you too, And I know this happened rather strangely, But I admit it, I've been into you for a while, And I still very much love Kikyo still, But I promised to put the past in the past and move on, So I am starting a new life, A new for start, so how about we Start it together? And until you're ready for that new adventure I will wait for You to give me the Okay, Say's Inuyasha" admitting it.

She smiled and hugged him finally and for the first time she let the sparks fly inside her heart holding him she did feel safe and warm, she felt accepted and that felt good right now, and she was sure of it there was something there that wasn't there before.

Inuyasha felt the same way as he hugged back, there was something inside him that wasn't there before, it was strong inside his heart too.

"So, Serena and Inuyasha promised every day to try and talk and bond over something or give each other a real chance of something newer than what they've done before in the past already. But she was opening up every day more and more each day.

Heather and Tomoe have been doing some digging around ever since they got the truth, and was looking at the well and trying to see of what Rei did, and seeing if it can be fixed or if they can get too their world and find out what Rei has done?

So, what will happen next? Keep Reading and Find out. To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 23 6
when Darian decides to break up with Serena, she is devastated. He goes off to college. Inuyasha was in the same boat. Serena believed that she coul...
146 19 7
So, during a horrible hunt, Inuyasha died, and he was no more. His life had ended or so everyone assumed. But less than 1 year later somehow, he is R...
1.8M 47.9K 40
"I need you to be my fake girlfriend". He paused allowing me to process what he just said. I rubbed my eyes trying to see if I was in a dream. Nope...
318 19 5
Inuyasha's long family history has been around for a long time. They were super rich and were high and respectful and responsible for a long list of...