Hatred and Lust | Hisoka x Il...

Por not_irene

Illumi allows Hisoka to come along his assassin missions. But they start to fall for each other, thanks to Hi... Más

A/N
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42.
A/N (Important)
AN | SORRYY😭😭
AN/ Again??🤨🤨🤨
Bad news
The End (Important please read)

2.

3.6K 138 79
Por not_irene

Illumi's POV

"Really??"
Hisoka snorted slamming his hand onto the table. "You're joking, right?"
I shook my head, finishing the cup of coffee.
"They told me to fight them at 6:00PM sharp the next day, I accepted. I guess they were trying to look tough? Well. They never showed up, I waited for an hour. Still nothing."

Hisoka was laughing uncontrollably. But, I didn't understand what was so humorous about this.
"It was a couple weeks ago, I'm not sure what happened to them."
Hisoka grinned, resting his head on his hand.
"You're funny, Illu~"

I stared at him.
"Thanks."
The waiter came by and took our empty cups.
I looked up at them. "Cheque." They nodded, quickly leaving to put away the cups and returning with the cheque. As I was about to pay, Hisoka swiped the tab from me and placed his own money onto it.

"Its on me~"
I raised an eyebrow but decided not to question it.
I got up, walking out the door.
Hisoka followed shortly after.
"I'll be going now." I stated, and started to walk away. But of course, I felt Hisoka's presence following me.

I sighed, turning around to face him.
"I thought you said you'd leave me alone after."
Hisoka put on a sly smile.
"I said, Maybe~"
My eye twitched.
"Leave me alone, Hisoka. I need to get home." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Oh come on, Illu~ let me visit your house again! It was nice hangout with you."
I tilted my head a bit. It was true, talking with him after a couple months was refreshing, but, he was still very obnoxious. And I didn't want to bring a clown into my house again.

"Fine."
Hisoka's face lit up. "Great!~ I knew you would come through~"
I didn't comment on it. I gestured him to follow me back to the mansion, slightly starting to regret doing so as he started to chat up a conversation.

——————

I opened the door to my seemingly bland looking room. Despite our riches, I never bothered to buy much or decorate my room.
All you could see was a closet, a bed, mirror, and a small washroom. I walked inside, sitting down on my bed.

Hisoka followed, closing the door behind him.
He had that stupid grin on his face, which, I started to grow a liking to. He sat down beside me, his hand crawling to mine, probably to hold, before I slapped it away.

"Why'd you even wanna come. Theres nothing to do here."
I blankly said. Hisoka only responded with a light chuckle. I watched him pull out a deck of cards, and then start to shuffle them.
"Why not play a card game?~"

I shrugged, not like there was anything else to do either way. "What game." I asked. Hisoka gave out the cards. "Poker~ I know you like a bit of it at times~"
I rolled my eyes but went on with it.

After a while of playing, Hisoka had a streak of 2 wins and me with only 1. I pouted at my deck, it wasn't looking too good for me. I looked up back at Hisoka and saw something poking out from the collar of his shirt, a card. I quickly snatched it before he could notice and sneered.

"You were cheating!"
Hisoka let out a stifled laugh.
"Illu, darling~ you just noticed?"
Hr snickered, making me feel a bit flustered. I gridded my teeth. "I'm not playing anymore. You should go." I huffed quietly.

Hisoka pouted. "Oh, sweetie~ it was just some fun~"
My eye twitched to the nickname.
"Don't call me that."
Hisoka grinned sinisterly.
"Sweetie~ oh darling, oh Illu~" he mocked.

At this point I was annoyed. I got up and handed the cards back to Hisoka. I walked over to the door and swung it open, holding it out for Hisoka.
"Leave."

Hisoka frowned, packing the cards back away.
"But Illumi~ we were just getting started!~"
I pinched the bridge of my nose.
"Remember the promise you made me? That you'd leave me alone? Yeah? Well, its your time to go." I retorted.

Hisoka put on a smirk, getting up and walking towards the door.
"See you tomorrow, darling?~"
I almost swung my fist at him.
"'No. Now leave."
Hisoka smiled and walked out, me slamming the door behind him.
Finally, he was gone.

I walked back to my now empty bed. It was quiet in the Zoldyck mansion once again. I felt relieved that the Clown was gone, though a big lonely.
No, what was I thinking.
I should be glad he was gone.

I got up and walked to my bathroom to wash up. Also to get the thoughts out of my system.
After taking a quick shower and change clothes, i turned the light off in my room and laid down onto my bed.

I wasn't feeling tired though.
Us Zoldycks could go on for days without sleep, and would still have enough energy to fight a horde of men. Well, for me at least. I wasn't sure about my siblings.
Oh right, sibling.
I thought to myself. I wonder how Killua was doing?

I sighed, closing my eyes.
Though the only thing that came to thought was Hisoka.
My eyes shot open.
Seriously? I sighed, deciding I should just get some sleep.

I closed my eyes once again and slowly started to drift off to sleep. My chest going up and down as my light snoring filled my empty room.
I had no dream. Like always.
I felt nice sleeping again, though I told myself sleeping was very irrelevant multiple times.

I was only doing this to get the psycho clown out of my head.
Though, I didn't know why. Spending time with him just felt different. He treated me as if I was special to him. I would usually push away any kind of affection like that, but Hisoka, he was just different.

But
I hate him.
Right?
———————-
chap 2 is DONE
yeyyyey this took too long
I had no ideas so I had to think of sum.
Anyways
I hoped ya'll liked it. 
Also, 27 reads in 1 days? Dayummm
Its probably not a lot to mot of you guys but for me, it is.
ALSO
Comment title names please, I want to change the cover

Word count:
1066

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5K 281 28
It's been a year since Hisoka murdered Killua, and Illumi's want for his head has only grown stronger. Now, with the help of Chrollo, Illumi is clo...
440 31 15
"Why me?" She asks the man. "Simply because, you interest me~" . . . . . Hunter X Hunter story- A girl who wants to protect others fatefully meets a...
221K 2.5K 49
This story is about how the h x h characters would act as your bf This book will include: Gon Killua Kurapika Leorio Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan *...
274K 8.4K 46
Miko Kenmochi is Machi's little sister. In fact she's like the little sister of the troupe. She's begged Machi to let her join the troupe for years b...