One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 58 - Another Mincho
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 3- Jungshook

7.4K 416 133
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....
( love you all hehe )

No one's Pov

Jungkook was coming home from hospital, he stopped when he saw a very familiar car standing in front of his house " Jonnie Uncle " he smiled widely and went towards the car " Hey Jungkookie " Namjoon's driver smiled and waved at Jungkook " Hyung...why are standing here...come inside " Jungkook said but He shook his head.

" No it's fine...it's really good here...I feel good " he said and smiled, Jungkook smiled back " I will go inside then and meet uncle " He nodded his head and Jungkook went inside...Jungkook silently opened the door and went inside in house trying not to make any sound " I hope Jungkook agree with us " Jungkook frowns when he heard that but he decided to ignore it.

Chang wan noticed Jungkook and was about to say something but Jungkook sign him to stay silent " He will don't worry " Chang wan nervously said....Jungkook put his hands on Namjoon's eyes making him startled " guess who ?" Namjoon chuckled " Of course my baby bunny" Jungkook giggled and put is hands away from his eyes and warp his arms around Namjoon and hugged him tightly.

" I missed you uncle " Namjoon smiled and caress his head " I missed you more ...by the way were you? you came late than usual days " Jungkook sighed and went to sat beside his father " Yoonji and Hoseok hyung send me on a blind date....and he was you know fuck boy...you know ow much I hate them" Chang wan and Namjoon looked at each other gulped.

" Uncle you never visit us before my birthday....something wrong?" Jungkook asked concerned...Acually Jungkook...Umm " Jungkook looked at Namjoon confused " You know my son....I-" Chang wan sighed at Namjoon " Stop Namjoon...you're making him confused " Chang wan turn toward Jungkook and hold his hand softly.

" You know I love you right?" Chang wan asked Jungkook, who frowns but nodded his head...and Namjoon on the other side scared of what will Jungkook say " whatever we decide is for your own good " Chang wan paused for and a little and was about to talk again but " It's about your marriage with my son Taeyung " Namjoon said in one breath...Chang wan face palmed " WHAT!".

Seoul...

Taehyung came back from his company and was walking toward his room " Wow he came back today...And he is smiling" Yoongi said to Jin shocked " That's.....amazing " Jin said most likely asked.....Taehyung was smiling thinking about sweet voice guy " Why are you smiling like you found diamond " Soo Hyun asked his cousin who was just about to enter into his room.

Taehyung turn around and looked at him " Something like that" He said and smiled toward him, Soo Hyun chuckled and looked at him from head to toe " You didn't went to Club tody...That's weird " Taehyung smiled ' I didn't felt pain today since I heard his voice...That's why" Soo Hyun looked at Taehyung, who was in his own world.

He frowns his eye brows and snapped his fingers in front of his face " You okay bro?" He asked Taehyung...who smiled " More than ever " He said and went inside his room....Soo Hyun blinks his eyes " He is acting really weird " He said and sighed.

Jungkook Pov

Papa told me everything about Taehyung....I can't believe his grandma insult him because she thinks that he is adopted...at least she can love him as a kid but no she never loved him " So Jungkook...what do you think?" Papa asked me...I sighed and looked at them...now they were sitting in front of me.

Namjoon uncle were looking really sad " But spending his time in club and you know doing all of that is not good...That's not the way of handling pain" I said and sighed...I now that's he went through many things....but fucking around is not the option...Papa sigh and looked at me " That's why we thought that it's better if you marry each other...and you are the one for him" I bites my lower lip and looked at both of them.

He is uncle Namjoon's son...he must be a good person...only some bad habits...maybe I should, but I don't even know how he looks...I sighed " Okay I will " I said....they smiled widely " But what if he won't agree on this?" I asked them, because I think he won't like to marry now...Namjoon uncle smiled.

" Don't worry...he will, I know about me....You will come to Seoul and live with us in our house for some weeks...in two days" He said...wait Seoul!!...I never went anywhere ever " Wait!" I shouted which made them flinch " Sorry....but What about my hospital and also I never went out of here...never " I said and looked at them.

They chuckled " Jin's brother's son Soo Hyun...he is also a doctor, You can work in his hospital and also about Seoul, he will like it there " But I love this face " Come on don't pout now...You will go there and see how people live so you will now everything " Papa said and stood up from the couch and sat beside me " But....I have a condition " I said.

They looked at each other and than at me " What?" They asked together " He will come here too and live us...for 1 week" I said and looked at them with emotionless face " Okay " Namjoon uncle said.

Taehyung's Pov

" I'm sorry but he is not here...he must be in Seoul,and maybe you dialed the wrong number and it's**** Hospital " I smiled remembering about his voice, What he said and how sweet he was talking....not even a little bitterness in his voice.

"Mister " I chuckled " Mister "How sweet he said that " TAEHYUNG " I Flinched and looked at Bogum and Lisa " What the hell are you guys doing here?" I asked them because it's alomost mid night " Well there is a party tonight at Lisa's house....we are here to take you " I sighed, I don't want to go to any party " I'm not in the mood " I said in annoyed tune and sat on my bed.

" Come on Tae...It's Just a party...and what happened to you?" I hate it when she call me that...i put her hand away from my shoulder " Look both-" Before I could say something Bogum stopped me " Please man " They are so stubborn....I sighed and nodded my head.

No one's Pov

It's been three hours since Taehyung went to the party with Lisa and Bogum...many girls tried to touch him...but for the first time in his life ignored them...right now they were sitting on the table " How is your granny man?" Bogum intentionally asked him...Taehyung sighed and looked away " I'm the only person she hates in this whole world...and reason Just because I'm adopted...However well i do...he never praises me " He said getting upset.

Bogum mentally smirked " Dude..try this " He said and spread a white powder on a book in front of them " It bumps up confidence" He said and took out a small pipe from his put " Put this in your nose " Bogum did what he told Taehyung, While he looking at him confused " and snort it all" He said and chuckled.

" Hey Tae...that's not good for health " One of the man said to him " hey...I've been doing this since years...I'm stronger than you " Bogum said to him...Taehyung stare that the powder...He grabbed the pipe..Bogum smirked when he saw that.

Just as Taehyung was about to snore it....His phone start ringing...he stopped and looked at his phone " Hell Papa" He said...Bogum sigh " Tae! Come home now " Jin hangs up the call...Taehyung looked at Bogum " I have to go ".

Next Day....

Jungkook was sitting in the hospital's garden as it was his break time with Hoseok and Yoonji " That means You're marrying Kim Taehyung!!" Hoseok shouted shocked..while Yoonji looking at him with wide open mouth...Jungkook nodded confused..as why his best friends are so shocked.

" Why are you guys so shocked ?" Jungkook asked and sip his banana milk " What planet are you from? You don't know about Taehyung " Hoseok asked him wide eyes...Yoonji slapped him on his head "Idiot...he don't have a phone " Yoonji said and took out her phone.

She searched for Kim Taehyung and showed it to Jungkook who split his banana milk on Hoseok's face.

" Sorry Hyung.....but this..." Jungkook said shocked and looked at his two best friends " I know Kook...He is really handsome....but really arrogant too" Jungkook blinks his eyes looking at him...and sighed.

' he is handsome....but it looks like he won't marry me"

__________________
Chapter 3

interesting? or not?

I hope you liked the chapter

who is here after my other book i recently completed :)?

- I purple you

- author nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 231 6
Taehyung married Jungkook because he thought that he was a good boy and wouldn't cause any trouble. Even if it was just a decoration at home, but it...
301K 11.8K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...