My Vampire Love

由 Sophie3265

What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a purebl... 更多

Introduction
CHAPTER 1- I'm not going.
CHAPTER 2- Pineapples, lemon and cats.
CHAPTER 3- Room 020.
CHAPTER 4- He's a pureblood.
CHAPTER 5- Say your last prayers.
CHAPTER 6- You blood sucking monster!
Author's Note
CHAPTER 7- Being rude doesn't fit you.
CHAPTER 8- I don't think you are weak.
CHAPTER 9- We all make mistakes...
CHAPTER 10- Do you always have to do this!?
CHAPTER 11- We are leaving.
CHAPTER 12- ...For not being like others.
CHAPTER 13- A Rare Type
Chapter 14- Flashback
Chapter 15- I'd let my guard down before
Chapter 16 - Falling for you will do us no good
Chapter 17- Now you have to learn the rules
Chapter 18- Now I couldn't escape
Chapter 19- Pet.
Chapter 20- Frustrated Decisions.
Chapter 21- Fear or Hurt?
Announcement!!!
Chapter 22- Ceremony.
Chapter 23- Doom.
Chapter 24- Stupid Decisions.
NEW BOOK!!!
Chapter 25- Transformation.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Late update alert!!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
NEW BOOK ALERT!!
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Q&A

Chapter 46

7.5K 259 18
由 Sophie3265

Cole's POV

I pulled up in front of the very familiar house.

Half of me was reluctant to go in... I didn't know if she had forgiven me.

How was she going to react to me coming here?

"Wait a minute, here?" Malcolm asked as he finally recognized the house.

I sighed.

"Yeah". I said. "Let's go".

I pushed open the large oak door and stepped inside, memories of the past flooding my mind, consuming me with guilt.

When I finally got to her room, I rapped my knuckles on the door.

"I'm coming!" The very familiar voice said from inside.

"It's me". I said. I heard soft footsteps approaching the door.

A few seconds later, the door flung open.

Her pale blue siren eyes, her brown hair that was always packed in a long ponytail was now stopping right below her collar bone, her skin was  fragrant with almond oil the way it used to be, she seemed to have gained some weight. She looked better.

"Come in". She said.

"I'll wait outside". Malcolm whispered, patting my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" She snapped.

"I know you're still mad at me but I really need your help". I said.

"That didn't answer my question". She said.

"I answered it. I need your help". I said.

"Oh, you want to use me again?" She said.

"No, Thana. I'm not the Cole you knew fifty years ago, okay? I had a lot going on and I just... I just thought I could let off some steam by... You know?" I said.

She scoffed.

"You thought playing with my feelings was a joke?" She asked.

"No, no, don't misquote me. I didn't think it was a joke. I know I shouldn't have led you on, I know I shouldn't have played with your feelings, I know I was wrong and... I apologise, okay?"

"You still find it difficult to say sorry? Well, you're still the same". She said.

"That's where you're wrong. I'm not the same." I said.

Not wanting to drag the argument further, she changed the subject of discussion.

"So what exactly do you need my help with?" She asked.

"My pet got kidnapped and... The only suspect is your dad". I told her.

As expected, she didn't look surprised.

"Wow! Well, I'm not surprised". She stated.

"I know". I mumbled.

"So what do you want me to do?" She asked.

"There are hints that he's hiding her somewhere in the mountains, we need to know where exactly he's hiding her and why..." I explained.

"I'll help you". She said.

I sighed in relief but I was a bit shocked. I was expecting her to make it difficult for me. After all, I deserved it. I put her through a lot.

"I'm not doing it for you. I'm doing it for her and... I know his reason for kidnapping her". She said.

At that statement, my curiosity was sparked. So she was already aware of Brittany  Maybe she wasn't as secluded as I thought she was. She seemed to know a lot more.

"And I also anticipated that he was going to kidnap her and probably kill her".

I growled at the last two words.

"No one touches her". I growled.

"I know you like her but you should really calm down or things won't go the way we want them to".

I was taken aback by what she said. How did she even know that? The last time I saw her was fifty years ago! But again, she's Thana.

"W- who says I like her? I'm just concerned about my only pet". I said, stuttering a little bit.

Why did I even bother denying it?

She rolled her eyes.

"I won't call that concern and though right now she's your only pet, you've had other pets in the past and you've never been this concerned about them". She said.

Well, that was a little bit true. But that didn't mean I didn't have the littlest bit of concern for them.

"Fine. You're right. I hope you can keep my secret safe". I said.

She scoffed.

"It's not a secret anymore. Dad knows about your feelings for her too".

Okay, shit!

"So why would he want to kill her?" I asked.

"Why else? She's a Devereaux- he's not going to sit and do nothing". She said as I registered to her words.

A Devereaux? But she smells so human! How?

"She's a Devereaux!? How can she smell so human when she's actually the descendant of a family with a rare bloodline which was said to be completely wiped out?" I asked.

"I think the answer is quite obvious. A witch did the job". She said.

"Why in the world would he even want to kill her? Her parents were very important to the vampire clan!" I said.

She rolled her eyes.

"He killed her parents. He wanted to be the highest ranking lord. He successfully killed her parents even after they left to live their lives as normal people. Everything was planned. He first killed her mother. After many attempts, he killed her dad too. A day after he killed her dad, he found out that they had a daughter. That was when he made those demons deceive her. He didn't kill her, instead he made them sell her. What he didn't expect was that she was going to be your pet. After he found out that she was your pet, he tried to kill her through poisoning. Obviously that didn't work because no one even noticed- I'm parched ". She said and gulped down the glass of water that was on her table.

I listened attentively as she continued.

"I found that he also wants you dead. By kidnapping her, he's killing two birds with one stone. You know the court wants you to take over his position as the highest ranking lord, right?" She asked.

"Well, no?" I said, still in shock at all the information I was getting.

"Well, yeah. That's why he made your dad file that case of your relationship with her. The court's still observing you... And apparently, that case can make them halt their plans".

"Wow!" I breathed.

"The fact is that he's so power hungry. He'd do anything to remain at the top. But that position belongs to Brittany". She said.

"But why are you telling me all this? Aren't you supposed to protect your dad or something?" I questioned.

"He's not my dad". She grounded out.

I knew they never saw eye to eye but it wasn't this bad.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm adopted. He adopted me so that I could help with his dirty business. He said he never thought of me as his daughter. Not even once. To confirm that, he killed my boyfriend". She said.

"A boyfriend?" I asked.

Her eyes began to water so I assumed that was a touchy subject for her.

"Yeah. I had a boyfriend after you... A fiancé actually. I was supposed to get married to him. But Dexter killed him because I refused to help him fulfill his wishes of becoming the highest ranking lord for as long as he's still alive". She said, wiping a stray tear off her cheek.

"I'm sorry". I said quietly.

"Don't be". She sniffed.

Thana rarely cried. He must have really hurt her.

"I discovered all his dirty secrets while trying to take my revenge on him without killing him now that you've come to me, I'm going to help you to take revenge for both myself and Brittany".

Well, that works for me!

***
A/N: Hey beautiful people!

Hope you liked this one.

Lord Dexter has a lot of dirty secrets, don't you think?

We all know one thing for sure... Lord Dexter's going down!

Thank ya'll for 100+ followers!

Love you so much!

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan!

Share this book with your friends and help me grow😊

Till next update!

Love y'all😘❤😘

P.S. This chapter is totally unedited so I'm sorry for the errors.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

454K 13.6K 41
RATED MATURE | Completed ✔ Held captive at the hands of vampires to be auctioned off to the vampire clan called the PureBloods. I'm held hostage, tor...
148 66 18
The human race had ended long ago. Though there were still a few, they were more or less endangered species because of the new breeds of predators ro...
529K 38.4K 40
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 4| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series. ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Looked upon as evil, Maverick is forever tormented...