Oh Hey Look, A Dekuverse

By StarGemZirconium

Aizawa walks inside to start the day off with Advisory Class as always, reading the schedule for the day, onl... More

Experimental Spell
Back on Earth
Oh Lords, Where's Izuku
The Villain I Appear To Be
Whoops, Wrong Spell
Crime Scene: Brooklyn 99
Monsters Within The Mind I
"Oh Gods, DAMNIT!!"
Monsters Within The Mind II
Best of the Heathers Universe
Monsters Within The Mind III
Gypsy Of Notre Dame
In The Hands Of An Author
Monsters Within The Mind IV
Some Random Shitposts
Identity V
Thomas Sanders
Hazbin Hotel 1
Hazbin Hotel 2
Helluva Boss
Character Radio
22 Jumpstreet
Wanna Hear Something Scary?
1-A Violin
The Promised Neverland
Jojo Intermission
Meeting My Alternates
Deku Being Annoyed
Deku As Wednesday Addams
Crazy Rich Asians (Part 1)
Crazy Rich Asians (FINALE)
Ouija Time
MORE VILLAINS?????
Shipping Vines
Hypnos, The Villain of Eternal Sleep
Back Home
Synesthesia
Pirates of the Carribean
Sadism
First To Go
5:35
The Masterpiece
Compensation Mimi
Vines Once Again
Witchy Vibes
Nichijou
GenderBend
DTFF Dare
A Month
Shama
Split Up
Prince
Anemia
Speaking Animal
The Resident
Chord Shore
Give Him Back
With My Heart
Azrael
The Boy Who Talked To Shadows
Wields and Lycans
Memes, But Not Bnha
Deku Talking To--What?
Wonderland in a Wardrobe
Beautiful
Candy Store and--WAIT
Me, I am Damaged
Dear Bakugou, The Feelings Mutual
I Need A Break
Atropos Ropes
Boses
Here Comes A Thought
Entomologist
Oh Honey~
Hunter's Moon
Di-VINE
Star Is Born
The AssClass
QnA by Yours Truly
Did You Just Open The Umbrella Inside?!
Woes of a Writer
When I'm Silent, Call Red Flags
The Golden Boys
Uncle Midoriya Had Not Seen Such Bullshit
I'm not joking
10 Fears +2 Bonus!
In-Laws.....
Halloween Party~
WHO THE----
Murder Family: November Special
CHRISTMAS (Starring Witches and Filipinos)
F R E A K S
Chaotic Little Twink
Lights! Camera! Action!
Do You Even Food Fight Bro?
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! Here's Something Unrelated
I Kinda Miss School
Getting High On The Weekends
Post Party
Izuku Midoriya; The Gran Prix Struggle
So We're Shitposting Now?
Random Stuff That Comes Up Mid-Class
51.34.42
Dread Lock Best Moments
Phantomhive
🦝🦝🦝🦝🦝
MHHHMMM YES BAKUDEKU
Теперь все в порядке
Last Man Standing
Roulette Kid
Let Me Cry, It's Valentine's Day
👁
Bye Bye Fingers
Let The Living Beware!
Nom Nom, Fingers
Ugly Cry
"I HAVE NO SON!!"
Entrance Exam
Receptionist
Uhhh....
To The Sea We Go
I JUST WANT SOME BLACK COFFEE
In My Hands, The World Ends

Kilmaa

1.7K 22 1
By StarGemZirconium

"Implied rape, prostitution, and of course violence." Yuki smiled as the beat started from the vinyl player.

Deku was seen chained up inside a dark cell, the only shed of light being the open bars from the high wall.

'How did this happen?' Deku thought as he looked at his chained hands and legs.

"Whoever hurt my husband, I will end you." Todoroki growled asDeku stared at him weirdly.

"Aren't you taking this a little to fast, Sho?" Deku asked as Shouto huffed, making Yuki smile.

"His counterpart is actually here."

"WHO IS HE?"

"You'll see."

Deku was walking along a crowded street, his head covered by a black cloak. He stopped by an old church and knelt by the altar, unknown that someone was watching him from behind.

"He gets kidnapped in a church?! Whoever has done such a thing, have you no remorse?" Iida scolded as Aizawa looks over to Yuki.

"Aren't you gonna stop him?"

"No, he has a point."

The crowd was seen walking up on the busy street, which the camera descends to the dried canal.

"You hooligan! Stop it! Let me go!" Deku screamed as he was being held by his mother protectively.

"Nobody says hooligan anymore, guess he still is an innocent small bean." Denki smiled as Deku tilted his head.

"Like I said, I can do it, but I don't want to."

"Get her." A deep familiar voice commanded as Shigaraki pulled Inko away from the boy.

"St---"

Bang

"I will end you, even if you're the grandson of my sensei." All Might growled, a dark aura coming from behind him as Shigaraki sunk into his seat in fear.

"It's just my counterpar--"

"I don't care."

Blood splattered on his face, most of it flowing on the mossy canal. 

"Hey, hey, this was your fault all along." Shigaraki grinned as he pinned Deku to the ground. 

"I didn't do anything!"

"You prayed for love."

"What's so bad about praying for love?" Hagakure asked as Yuki shrugged.

A man with yellow eyes picked up a bloody locket from the hands of the corpse on the ground.

"And now, I'll give you love." He smiled, as Deku was knocked out into the abyss.

"Should I scream rape or pedophile?" Mina asked as everyone was too busy glaring at Chisaki who was just in the corner of the room.

"Why am I here again?"

"Just because."

Chisaki stared at the locket as the camera pans to the jars of eyes and hands were on the shelf behind him.

"Man you're still a mad scientist." Fatgum grumbled as he munch on his takoyaki (ctf, anybody?)

"Bring him over." Chisaki said, hiding the locket inside his suit as Toga skipped happily while Dabi followed the ecstatic girl.

The cold floor met Deku's bare feet as he passes through the hall. His clothes tattered and ruined to an extent of it only being rags. His hair, longer and straighter than it should've been, was dragged on the floor smoothly.

"Is it wrong to say you look beautifu dressed in despair?"

"It just confirms that you're a sadist."

"Are you ready?" Chisaki grinned as Deku nodded, but his face full of disdain and empty fear.

"You know what to do."

"RAPE! YOU----AGH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!??!" Bakugou screamed as Uraraka and Todoroki were calming Deku from his small panic attack.

Deku laid on a king sized bed, his top bare while the rest was covered by the white linens. Chisaki stroked the greenett's bare back, making him flinch to the cold touch.

"I'll take care of that never ending fever of yours, until your inevitable death." Chisaki whispered into Deku's ears, his emerald green eyes full of fear.

'Until I die?'

"Holy mother of god, bless Deku's broken soul." Itsuka prayed as Deku started tearing up at the amount of 'mirrored pain' he's feeling.

Deku sat on a cushioned seat, dressed in a black revealing dress, while Toga served a neon pink drink in a wine glass.

"This'll keep your worries away." Toga said as Deku stared at the drink suspiciously. The scent of the drink was inviting, but the color made it look poisonous.

His lips touched the glass only for his wrist to be held by a ravenett.

"Don't."

"Don't what?" Sero asked before getting whacked on the head.

"Don't drink it you fool." Bakugou retorted.

"It it is my greatest honor to mark our newest member of our organization and our society. His exquisite skill and intelligent mind brought us to the top of the city." Chisaki said as Deku walked down the isle, dragging a long sword on the tiles.

"Ladies and gents---" Chisaki was interrupted by a sword being slashed across his chest.

"What a 360, we totally did not see this coming!" Jirou sarcastically said as everyone just stared at how Deku's expression was full of disdainful anger.

"You were supposed to be---"

"SHUT UP YOU HOOLIGAN!" Deku screamed as the sword drew blood from the next slash to the face.

"You really want to escape this hell?"Chisaki chuckled as Deku stood before him, his eyes narrowed to the comparison of a cat, full of anger and disdain.

"Stop using disdain!"

"It's my favorite negative word." 

Chisaki pulled out a revolver from his suit only for it to be cut by the long sword. Deku raised his sword above Chisaki's neck.

"Is this the love God promised me?!?!" Deku screamed as he remembered what he prayed for in the old church.

"Please deliver me the love I desire." Deku prayed as he knelt before the altar.

"Mood." Yuki laughed, before Aizawa stared at her with an offended look.

"Bitch, what am I, a roach?"

"Go ahead." Chisaki grinned.

"Kill me. But she will never come out of your head."

Deku looks up to see his mother, her face full of worry. She cupped his face and smiled, hugging him before whispering in her ear.

"Do it."

"First time I will allow you to kill someone." Inko said as Deku sighed.

Chisaki on the other hand had floating weapons pointing at him, all controlled by Yuki.

Deku smiled gently at his abuser, bringing fear into the older man's system.

"Goodbye, forever." 

The sirens rang outside as Deku looked inside Chisaki's suit and pulled out the locket, to meet the eyes of his mother in a small portrait.

He looks to the side to see a mirror, showing his long hair drift to the floor.

Deku raised the sword by his neck and slashed.

"NO!"

"Guys, this is the prologue." Yuki said.

"You are under arrest."

"Oh."

A/N: Sorry if this seems rushed, I'm doing this during online classes. Multitasking everyone? Big oof. But hey, you'll like the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.1K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
36.3K 3.4K 64
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
255K 39.2K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး