The Devil is Tribrid (The Ori...

Door human33

My name is Arabelle Louise Mikaelson. I'm the first tribrid and the only one of my kind. Many of you must be... Meer

Bad News
The Originals Season 1
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Originals Season 2
Character Update
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
The Original Season 3
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Final Season Of the Originals
Character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR!

Chapter 6

5.4K 141 47
Door human33

➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️ AN: Random question. Hayley or Josie? ⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️

Little Love

Arabelle pov

I must say that i did more than a good job to distract the young witch, she took the bait and now i get her attention. Davina is like a young hatchling who are afraid to learn how to fly, while, on the other hand, Hayley is the mommy-bear who are ready to kill whoever dares took her cubs but very kind to those who feed her. Unfortunately, Elijah gets in the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #Flashback

"What do you mean my life is in danger?"

Putting her brush down and turning to look at me, "hmm, how do i say this without being sound rude or scaring you? Well, little love, you were born to be an ordinary witch. Before you disagree, i knew how the harvest ritual worked. Four lambs, who walking to their death willingly with a big smile and proud beaming eyes without knowing the truth then come the elder giving their wise speech then in a second they slit your throat, the magic is being passed into the other girl until the fourth girl died then they will resurrect by the ancestors and bla, bla, bla." 

I remember hearing this from Inadu, telling me about the ancestral magic and how they seal her away.

"Short story is when the ceremony being delayed and leaving a survivor, she will receive all the magic from the previous girls before her and became a powerful witch. But, what she doesn't know is the magic need to be released and if she keeps holding this power, things happen. End of story," i added. "Wait! What kind of 'things happen' are you talking about?" she asked, a slight fear written on her face. 

"Ever watch a 2012 movie? The one with Tom Hanks and avoid an apocalypse with a private jet?" she nods, "do you mean John Cusack?" asking me back. "Yeah, whoever the actor is. That kind of thing will happen. A post-apocalypse, killing her and the rest of everyone."

"So..... What you trying to say is i will die with the rest of everyone in New Orleans? Including Marcel?" I nod, "Yes, including that Niklaus Mikaelson wannabe." She walks back and forth, "b-but, the witches hate me. They hate me because i'm the reason every witch can't practice magic and die!" she said, trembling in fear then she stops trembling for a second as she staring at me.

"You..."

Me?

I point to myself in confusion, "you are a witch. A thousand years old witch and a-and powerful. Mean you can continue the ceremony and i'll be safe without worrying anything.... So, when can we continue the Harvest?" 

Is that her way of saying that i'm an old lady? 

I hold both of my hands up in the air in surrender, "Woah! Hold your horses, little witch! First, thank you. I am a powerful witch." I flip my hair behind, "second, hate to ruin your bubble, bubbles. But, i can't. I'm not a New Orleans witch and my speciality is in black magic, not ancestral magic. Forgive me but you need New Orleans witch to continue the ceremony." She frowns and shook her head in desperation while i take quick glance at my watch.

"How long do i have?" 

I shrugged my shoulders "unfortunately, i don't have the answer......" I sigh heavily, "I hate to break this moment, but i need to go." I get up from my chair, giving the poor girl and small smile. "What? You can't leave me just like this! Not after you drop the bomb!" I let out another heavy sigh, "Little dove, tomorrow night there will be a festival. Dauphine street music festival. If you can convince Marcel to let you fly free, i will answer whatever question you have." She frowns then look up at me, "okay... Let say i went to the festival, how do i find you?" asking me with determination.

"You don't, i will find you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #Flashback end

I change into navy sweatpants and a white top then picking my car's key up then drove to the plantation, saving a dying Bex from boredom. I park my Mercedes and walk up to the front steps and opens the door, "honey, i'm home!" I hear Hayley voice talking with someone I don't recognise and a harsh tapping sound coming from the living room, "a lot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours," i heard Bex's cold voice.

I open the door that is connected to the living room and sees three people inside, "goooood morning, vamp sister, pretty wolf, and......" eyeing the unknown woman that sat beside Hayley, "and someone i don't know." I tilt my head at the woman then walk up toward Bex, "got your message, Bex. So, what's up?" sitting on the floor beside her. "Thank god you are here! Well, try to convince mumzy over there to say yes for her late checkup," Bex still typing something on the computer.

"Okay.... What about that woman?" pointing at the unknown woman and not bothering to lower my voice as I stare at the suspicious witch who looking at Hayley like she is bacon in her fries. "Oh, that's Agnes. One of Sophie, many many, witch's friend" Bex told me. 

I furrow my eyebrow and flash my blue eyes at her as she gasps, "y-you! You are her, you are t--" i rolled my eyes and rubbing my index finger against my thumb as she tries to say something but choking an air. "What did you do to her?" I turn to look at Bex who staring at the witch then me, I shrugged.

"Nah, i did not do anything...." she rolls her eyes then return to typing something about church in New Orleans, "don't you believe me, sister?!" i gasp dramatically. I stare at the computer then at Bex in confusion, "didn't know it took a thousand years for you to be religious, sister," i commented, which she flipped a middle finger at me.

I turn to look at the other two women who happened to be in the same room as Bex and i, giving a not-so-subtle wink at Hayley before letting the witch free from my magic. "So, what about this late checkup?" asking them. "Hayley is overdue for a checkup, I know a doctor out in the bayou. Off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for her." I nod my head repeatedly, "and the problem is....?"

I learnt from hard times that most New Orleans witches are and always have hidden agendas behind their good reasons. I don't trust any of New Orleans's witches, let alone this Agnes' witch.

"If she doesn't want, you can reschedule the appointment whenever she wants. Problem solved!" I see a glimpse of disappointment when i called her 'she' instead of her name. Well, i'm glad she felt how i feel about last night-- i feel a smack on my back "oww! What the hell was that for, Bex!?" pouting at her. "You supposed to be on my side and made Hayley says yes! Not the opposite or encourage her decision!" i rolled my eyes and getting up. "This conversation is tiring me out....." I rest both of my hands inside my pockets, "I better on my way out now! Bye!" i said, waving lazily at them.

"I'll come if she comes with us." 

Oh, so now she wants me? 

I stop on my track and turn to look at Hayley, "can you come with me... to the Bayou?" I tilt my head aside trying to figure her out, I don't know whether it's her pregnancy stuff or it's just her way of confusing me. "Nah, pass. A place to be and someone to meet, maybe Bex should come with you instead of me. Pregnancy and baby are her stuff than mine," i answered, speeding out of the house to my car.

#DAUPHINE STREET MUSIC FESTIVAL

I drive to Rousseau's and park my car in the alley, i pick my phone up and find Bex's number then send a text 'St. Anne's. Good luck' and press the send button. I went to the barstool and give a hundred bucks to the bartender, "keep it coming," i told the bartender. He places my glass down, placing his rag on his shoulder. "So, are you new?"

I look up at a man in his mid 20's with red hair, a little bit too pale, and green eyes. "Nah, kinda like re-visiting this town." He nods, interested. "Really? When?" he asked, too excited for my liking. "Well...." i glance at his name tag, i don't sense a supernatural coming from him. "Thomas, It feels like hundred years ago, my family used to lived here." Again, he nods. 

I wonder is he nodding because he doesn't hear what i'm saying or does his spine needs some cracking?

"Why did you left this city then? I mean there's a never-ending party, booze, a supernatural bedtime stories." I snorted and pick my glass up "i guess, you can say that my family and i are nomads. We moved a lot, never stay too long. But New Orleans is kinda special for us or for my twin," i answered. I hear Marcel voice from afar, i see Marcel with Davina on the other side of the bar. He playfully eyeing Davina before led her to another barstool and i see another familiar blonde waiting for him.

"So, are you seeing someone?"

I turn my head back to the bartender and motion him to refill my glass, "nope," i said with a tight smile as he pours me another drink. "My shift are end in 7 minutes, can I take you out tonight?" i give the awkward boy a close eyes smile. "Well, Thomas, that depends on you" i lean forward to him. "On me?" the boy pointing at himself in confusion. "Do you serves mojito?" i let out a smirk at him as he furrows his eyebrow in confusion. "Uh, no?" I motion him to lean closer, i look, straight, at his eyes.

"Well, you do now. You will make the finest mojito you ever created and you will give it to that young lady beside the bald man with a scarf, give it to her after the man left. Tell her, "it's for my special little witch." And forget you ever see me here," i compelled him. He blink his eyes twice then leaving pick a glass and make a mojito, it took him 20 minutes to make his own version of mojito then he places it down in front of Davina.

I watch Davina staring at Thomas in confusion, "Uh, i haven't ordered anything." she said in confusion, looking at the bartender then at Marcel. "I have a message for you... It's for my special little Dove." Thomas left saying nothing as I watch Marcel seems worried and looking around the bar but found no one. "Someone compelled him," Marcel told Davina. Davina let out relieves smile and looking at Marcel, "it's alright, Marcel. Maybe it's from Tim," i hear Davina lying smoothly at him

"That's Tim!" pointing at the boy on the stage, "we were in the same class in high school before," Marcel nods, understanding. Then not long after that, when Marcel is leaving Davina to Camille, i walk up to her and approach her. I place my hand on Camille's shoulder as she, immediately, turn around in alert. "Oh, hey.... it's you." i let out closed eyes smile, i turn to face Davina "may i?" i asked Camille, nodding my head at Davina's.

"B-but i can't--" I rest my hands on her shoulder and leaning closer, "go sit tight, enjoy the bands. You won't move until i leave with her," i compelled Cami then turn to look at Davina, hold my hand out to her. "Shall we go, little love?" she places her hand above mine, "where we going?" asking me back. "Somewhere quiet," i replied. I led her out using the back door, i led her to my car and open the passenger door for her, "do you trust me?" she furrows her eyebrow "can i trust you?" asking me back.

See, this girl got lot fire.

I drive us back to my penthouse and let her inside, "where are we?" she asked as she looks around my house, "welcome to my humble abode! Make yourself at home, little dove," i answered. I reach to my bourbon stash and get an empty glass, and pouring some for myself. "Why are we here?" I grab another empty glass, "wanna drink?" referring to the bourbon. "I'm underage..." she said like it was something important. "Yeah, and I'm overage. You might spend your whole life in the church, but that doesn't mean you are not allowed to be a little bit rebel, Davina Claire. So, again, wanna drink?" i asked her again. "Not too much, please." I nod and pour her first bourbon.

"I'm here to show you that I'm on nobody side but myself," handing her bourbon, "cheers!" raising my glass. I throw myself at the black leather sofa and lean my back on it, "well, you can sit too. I promise i don't put glue or any traps on it" seeing her awkward figure and tempting to do the same but she is being wary. "Then why are you helping me?" she, finally, take a sit across me.

"Someone once told me that you can't trust any New Orleans witches. They always have a hidden agenda," i speak out. "I don't understand," i gulp it down before i pour another one. "With that so much power and you are out of practice, you are an easy target to manipulate. How do i know this? Because Nik is throwing a tantrum about his wishes to become king again, he wants to take this city and everything that Marcel have. Including you," i paused. 

"In the end, you are just a trophy for them. Not a witch or Davina Claire of the New Orleans witch...... But, knowing Niklaus and his harsh way, i must say that he is planning something else. i.e. He must be threatening someone dearly to you, as we speak, and leave you no choice but to join him. In other words, game over. You lose everything," i explained to her.

"A few minutes ago, you said that this 'someone' said to not trust a New Orleans witches. But, here you are! Telling me everything," i chuckle at her confusion. "In my thousand years life, i never took pity on someone else's life. You are the first creature that catches my interest, you are not like the rest of your witch's mates." I place my glass down and lean forward, "you remind me of my youngest dead brother, Henrik. There's something in you that makes me want to know you more........ After all, i want to see you survive against whatever the wars in New Orleans" i said, sincere.

"Wars? As in plural?" i nodded, "you sound like you knew what it's coming." I rolled my eyes and snorted, "we are the original vampires, we made a lot of enemies. The enemies are gone wherever we go, following us like an ant searching for sugar. I hope you will get used to seeing blood spilling and a lot of dead bodies."

I raise my index finger up telling her that I'm not done, "but, it's your choice whether to believe me or not. And if you don't, you can go leave my place then you will see that everything i said is true." She gets up in a rush, "i'm sorry but i can't trust you. Marcel has saved me from my family and keep me safe from the witches...... I need to go back," she stated. I put down my glass, "if you ever change your mind, you know where to find me....." snapping my finger to teleport her back to Rousseau's.

"Seems like New Orleans witches are always a pain in the asses." I feel her presence in a spirit form from beside me, i let out a heavy sigh and turn to face the Hollow who change into her human form. "In my era, whenever someone giving a warning, we take it very seriously.... Not like this," she absolutely annoyed.

"I'm just gonna fall asleep," i said, disinterest. "You sure about that? Hayley could be in danger right now." I shook my head and let out a yawn, "then she must be glad to have Bex as her saviour." I get up and walk up to my bed while she following me, "is it about that night?" covering both of my ears with my palms, "I see." 

"Sorry! Can't hear you!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep tossing and flipping on my bed, i groan in frustration and open my eyes then pick my phone up. It's 02:48 am and i have lot of messages and missing calls. "Can't sleep?" i see Inadu laying her back on the headboard, both of her hands wrapped behind the back of her head. She turns her head aside to see me in mischief look, "fine, I'll bite." I turn around and laying on my right side, "what kind of mischief you did? Or what did you saw? Just tell me whatever is on your mind."

"Well, my one and only student....." i rolled my eyes but keep letting her continue, "something had happened in the Bayou. That Agnes witch led Hayley to her death trap, but, unfortunate for Agnes, Hayley is alive and save. Klaus killed then saved Tim," the Hollow said, catching me up of what just happened. I nod and furrow my eyebrow, "a who?" asking her again. 

I met a lot Tim's in thousand years. Like Tim Holland, Tim Cruise, Tim Hardy, etcetera.

"That's Tom, not Tim! Tim is Davina's high school crush," i open my mouth in a big '0' then nod. "Klaus made Davina join him, forcefully. Isn't that a boring happy ending--" i cut her off, "wait! You missed an important part, what about Hayley? Who helped her from Agnes Jurassic Park?"

Well, it's impossible for Hayley to got out of the Jurassic park alive. Especially alone.

"Rebekah came and killed three guys before someone shoots an arrow through her heart and left Hayley to defend herself alone....." I know Bex hates being stabbed at the back but she raised her index finger and motion me to not cut her off, "the same arrow knocked her out.... Guess who or what help him?" i shook my head. "The baby mama herself! She turned into a wolf and killed all of them and that miracle baby has healed her."

Now, that's interesting. This Niklaus Mikaelson's Jr was the hero.

"So, in other words, this baby is and will be a powerful supernatural being?"

Why do i get feeling that this baby will caused a lot of problem?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1K 47 23
Just read to find out.
37.7K 1.4K 25
Astrid Mikaelson the original Tribrid or Hela Mikaelson is what everyone whispered in the streets out of fear of her hearing them. She was the only...
150K 2.2K 25
Faith Mikaelson, twin of Hope Mikaelson, shares the tribid nature and the powers with her sister. However she has always felt like the forgotten abou...
198K 4.1K 61
Matthias Mikaelson is the original tribrid, feared alongside his twin brother Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid. Matthias' story is far from over...