Just Internet Friends {m.g.c}

Oleh IrwinsLaughing

Friend /frɛnd/ noun a person with whom one has a bond of mutual affection, typically one exclusive of... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer!
prólogo
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veinte uno
veintidós
veintitrés
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veinte y seis
veintisiete
veintiocho
Check this out
Q & A
veintinueve
trienta
trienta y uno
trienta y dos
treinta y tres
92 Truths Tag
Treinta y cuatro
treinta cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
trienta y nueve

diecisiete

2.9K 144 14
Oleh IrwinsLaughing

Unlike most girls, I don't like taking baths. I don't like the idea of getting prune and sitting in your own filth but it's supposedly ok because you have 'bath oils' and 'bath bombs', just because you have those things doesn't mean it's not gross.

Instead I like to take a quick ten minute shower as it doesn't take long to wash my hair as it's short and quite thin. I would run you through my shower routine, but who wants to hear about how I wash my hair and shave my legs and armpits? Probably not you guys.

After my shower I tied my hair up in my towel so my hair doesn't let water drip down my now dry back as I changed into my clothes. I put on a plain grey tee, acid printed shorts with the american flag, knee high Vans socks and some black high tops. I didn't want to seem I was trying too hard for Luke and I also had to put into consideration that I'm meeting up with Michael straight after lunch and we'll be walking around London where I can show him the ropes.

Checking the time I saw that it was eleven o'clock, I would be about five minutes late to meet Luke which is perfect because you don't wanna make them think that you're too eager. I need to make him think that I'm not bothered.

On my walk to Abbey Road, I kept on thinking that it felt like I was cheating on Michael, but I wasn't.. Michael was my bestfriend that I had feelings for but he would never reciprocate them feelings, so why wallow in despare when a great guy like Luke was seemingly interested in me? I tried to shake off the guilty feeling that was consuming me as I spotted Luke leaning against a lamp post texting on his phone.

I slowly made my way towards him putting a smile on my face to mask the worry I was feeling about how Michael would feel about me going on a date with another guy. But seriously, why was I panicking? Michael was my bestfriend and I had to get that through my head.

"Hey, Luke." I grinned standing infront of him looking at what he's wearing. Luke was wearing a plain black tee covered by  leather jack, a chain was placed around his neck and a pair of sunglasses were hanigng off the neckline of his tee. I noticed that he was wearing black skinny jeans - same as last time - they must have been the only bottoms he wore and checking his style of clothing he had from last time he seems like he dresses just like Michael.

"Oh," Luke said a hint of surprise in his voice, "Ri, I was just about to leave, I didn't think you were coming.." he trailed off looking slightly embarrassed. I just laughed and shook my head apologising for my lateness and blaming it on my alarm clock. "Shall we go get some food then?" he offered me his arm for me to link mine with and I accepted graciously.

"Yeah, I'd like that, I'm starving." I said smiling and Luke headed towards a local restaurant/pub. This was the pub my dad always likes to go to which had my smiling in fondness over all the memories my dad had shared with me.He was always tell me how Gary (the barman) would fall over and trip because my dad would make him nervous as my dad was very much a man's man.

When we both entered the pub the smell of stale beer was the first thing I noticed and I smiled even harder glad that Luke didn't take me to a fancy restaurant and just took me to a local pub. The walls were a dark green with golden skirting boards, they weren't the nicest colours put together but it's what made this pub even better. Some of the stools at the bar had rips in the cushions, which were taped back together with duck tape and to my right were the tables where they served food.

"I hoped this is ok." Luke said and I turned to look at his face noticing a worried look on his face. I smiled at him nodding my head.

"I love it." we both walked to one of the tables and sat down. Picking up one of the menus in the middle of the table I read the lunch section deciding that a tuna melt sandwich was the way to go.

"So, you know what you want?" Luke asked and I nodded my head, "You do know you can talk to me you know?" he chuckled smiling in the process which caused wrinkles at the corner of his eyes to form, which I thought was adorable.

"Sorry." I giggled setting the menu back down on the table. "So you're from Australia?"

"How did you guess? Is is my handsome looks, or does my accent give it away?" he replied raising one eyebrow in the air and I just rolled my eyes.

"Your accent dumbass," I told him, "that's cool, my bestfriend is from Australia."

"Oh really? Where in Australia?"

"Sydney." I told him and looked up from the menu and payed my attention on him smiling in the process. Luke's face was blank, actually no, Luke's face looked almost panicked.

"Umm, Ri? Can I ask you a question?" He asked leaning back in his chair as if to get away from me. I gave him a quizzical look but nodded my head. "Is your name short for Ariel?"

I slowly nodded my head wondering how he knew that, I mean how would he know my name?

"Shit shit shit!" Luke exclaimed standing up from his seat and I started to stand up aswell.

"Luke? What's wrong?" I asked.

"We need to leave right now!" He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the pub. I trail behind him stumbling slightly not quite being able to catch up with his fast pace. "I'm in so much shit, oh my god!" he mumbled to himself but I could still hear exactly what he was saying making me even more confused. When we got back to Abbey Road, Luke stopped and turned back around to me, "Look, Ri, you're a great girl and I really like you but it's probably better if we don't spend anymore time together, just trust me, shit this shouldn't have happened! I'm such a shit friend." he quickly waved to me and ran off down the road leaving me more baffled and honeslty hurt.

I was hurt mostly because he just ditched me in the middle of the date and called everything off so unexpectedly and I actually quite liked him. I just didn't understand his change of moods, it was quite sudden and sure I love surprises but not them sort of surprises.

Sighing, I made my way to my meeting point with Michael sulking like a toddler the whole way. Walking down the street I pulled out my phone and texted Mikey.

|

To: Mikey ^.^

Do you wanna meet up now? Because I'm out and someone just ditched me...

|

From: Mikey ^.^

So I'm second best am I huh Ri? ;)

|

To: Mikey ^.^

you know you're always first on my list Michael

|

From: Mikey ^.^

Ok I'm on my way :D

|

I changed Michael's name in my phone from the heart to the face because I didn't want for Michael to text me during the date and Luke see the heart and think the wrong thing. I mean a heart next to a guys name doesn't exactly say good things does it for other guys?

I stood outside Cath's Caf as that's what Michael told me to do as it's the only thing in London he now knows how to get to. It didn't take Michael long to get to the cafe and when I spotted him I saw him running towards me, I found this hilarious as Michael isn't one to run - I would know from all the times he would complain about doing sport and going to the gym.

"Woah! Calm down Michael what's the rush?" I laughed holding his shoulders to steady him.

"Sorry one sec." he huffed placing his hands on his knees to try and catch his breath. Once catching his breath he asked me, "So who ditched you?"

I decided to tell Michael the whole story to which at the end his face hardened slightly, why were boys so confusing and mysterious? I started to annoy me slightly.

"Michael what is it?!" I moaned pulling on his forearm hoping that would convince him to tell me something that I didn't know but felt like I should.

"It's nothing, Ri." Michael shook his head trying to shake it off, "I just remembered that Calum left the ice cream on the kitchen side." he lied, I knew that wasn't what he was thinking but I didn't want to push it and for him to ditch me like Luke. It was obvious Michael could see how I was upset over what happened so he slung his arm around my shoulders and we started walking, on the agreement that whenever we saw something cool, that's what we'd do.

Michael was great for distracting me.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8K 136 52
@michaelclifford has followed you This was the sentence that changed everything. Not at that exact moment, but little did I know what I was getting...
186K 4.7K 44
Hayley, Calum, Luke, Michael and Ashton have all been best friends since primary school, the five of them are completely inseparable, particularly Ca...
45.2K 1.8K 33
Best Friend (noun) -A person's closest friend "Calum was Ashton's best friend. He would do anything for Calum." #1 in Cashton 03/16/2020
32.5K 1.3K 43
Everyone knew not to look and definitely not to touch the beautiful man named Michael Clifford. He was the precious baby of the notorious Calum Hood...