Love comes to everyone | Geor...

By allwehearisQueen

A year after the incidents of 'Like mother like Daughter', Cecilia has started a new life with an unsteady jo... More

Welcome my froggies!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 - Peonies
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7 - Injury
Part 8
Part 9 - Knock
Part 10 - Visit
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 - Arrival
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 - A sudden encounter
Part 17 - Surprise
Part 18 - Sweet
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22 - Even
Part 23 - Revisit
Part 24 - Love and Hate
Part 25 - Adieu

Part 21

566 31 22
By allwehearisQueen

*no George so here is this meme which made my insides go doki doki-

~~~~~~

Two weeks later:-

"... and anything else that you'd like to have? The bagels are fresh this morning!"

"Nope, we are good thank you!"

I greeted the couple with a smile and slumped back on the counter, feeling absolutely devastated.

My manager was initially furious.

And of course, he will be for I didn't show up at work for one whole week. It was a miracle how he still hadn't fired me.

I was absolutely sick to my gut and didn't feel like to interact with any living species for the next three years, but apparently, one cannot do that.

As I prepared the couple's brunch, I could hear my manager yelling at another staff.

I hadn't talked to anyone in this last couple of days, particularly after George left.

I still had no idea where Daniel was, but I was certain that wherever he was, he was happy. Possibly with someone new.

I try to shake myself from the distraction and watch the kettle go off just when I feel myself get dizzy.

My eyes suddenly turn heavy and the noises around me begin to fade away in the background.

I close my eyes for a while and in the very next moment, I collapse.

......

I open my eyes and find myself in a little room.

The entire place smelled of ester and I could almost puke at the smell of it.

As I try to regain my consciousness, a woman enters the room.

"Cecilia?"

She asks, petting my head.

"Where am I?"

"Oh you are in the hospital. Your staff rushed you in here as soon as you fainted."

Visions become clearer and I start noticing the bed I was lying on, the little sofa at the corner of the door and the doctor, who was wearing a lab coat.

"How are you feeling now?"

She asks me.

"Like somebody punched me in the stomach but anyways, fine.."

She giggles softly.

"Um so Cecilia, tell me... have you been feeling a little nauseous lately?"

"Yes.. well.. it comes and goes.."

"Do you feel like puking in the mornings?"

"Yeah.. yeah!"

"Do you have any idea why is this happening to you?"

"Oh I had a bad sandwich I know!"

I laugh, expecting the doctor to lecture me about my oily, high sugar diet.

"Cecilia... you are pregnant!"

I choke on my own spit.

"What!?"

"Your reports. They say you are pregnant, five weeks."

Those words literally bounce back and forth my ears.

"Five weeks? That's like a month!"

I cry hysterically.

"Well yes. You have been pregnant for a month."

I palm my face and sigh heavily, trying to process my thoughts.

The next few hours passed within the blink of an eye before I was finally discharged from the hospital.

I was literally shattered now. Defeated. Broken.

First, I had Paul, who left me.

Then, I had Daniel, who left me as well.

And finally, I had George, who left me too.

Funny thing, because I was the one who pushed them all way.

I didn't have anymore courage to lead the way I was walking to.

I was drained, mentally and physically and now, this baby.

It was George's no doubt.

Daniel never even touched me. I hooked up with Paul just a couple of days ago.
And I hadn't had any involvement with any other men.

When I was in the hospital, I wanted to call George and tell him about the baby but I wasn't sure if he'd like to talk to me.
After all, he never called me back, ever since he walked out from that door, the other day.

I was trapped in this whirlwind of emotions and I was alone.

All by myself, other than this unborn child I had inside me.

I defeatedly walk to the bus station, wondering, however on earth was I going to manage all of this alone?

My life had officially been a mess and well, now I was a mess. A lonely, sad, 19 year old something, pregnant mess.

Just as I was waiting for the bus to arrive, I see two men come out of a parlour, facing the main road.

They were holding hands and giggling over something funny they must have seen inside and couldn't stop from laughing hysterically.

I tore my eyes away from them, for, seeing them happy just made the wound in my heart, worse and painful.

I take a step back when I see no bus arriving when the two men catch my attention again, this time, because they were kissing each other.

All of a sudden, I could feel a wave of jealousy rush through my veins.

They had someone. They had each other. They had someone whom they loved and who loved them back.

And I had no one to love and no one to love me back.

I hold in my tears, not wanting to look weak and turn my head away from them, when I make eye contact with one of the kissing men.

I try to look away, but apparently couldn't when I see, Daniel.

I feel blood rush down to my cheeks and forget how to breath for a second.

He had gotten himself a partner.

I turn on my heal and start walking the other way when I hear Daniel call out for me.

God, what now?!

"Cecilia..", he pants and instantly leans down to give me a hug.

He still smelled the same.

"God Cecilia! How are you?"

He peers, grabbing my shoulders. His partner left in a cab.

"I am.... well where were you? Do you have any idea how worried I was for you? I literally called everyone in our phonebook.. but you..  you just left!"

I cry out to him.

Daniel's face falls short and I could sense the awkwardness.

"I know I am sorry.. I shouldn't have left like that... I should have told ya!..."

He lowers his gaze and fiddles his fingers, nervously.

He was still the same.

I bring my hand over his chin and lift his face up.

"No. I am sorry. I reacted like a complete dumb hoe!"

Daniel giggles and it made me smile too.

"Alright, do you have to work right now? Because I have something really important to discuss with you. So perhaps we can get a cup of coffee or something?"

I was tired and sleep deprived and pregnant with his father's child.

"Sure!"

~~~~~~

*a/n

I know, this chapter was just all over the place and the writing was just bleehhh-
If you compare this writing with my writing in the John book, you might as well think, those are written by two completely different persons!!!
But it ain't it! Trust me.
And about this, can you.. maybe... sense an end??👉👈

Peace and love!!
💝💓💞💖💗💗💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 870 32
π™ˆπ™€π™™π™šπ™§π™£ π™‡π™žπ™›π™š π™žπ™¨ 𝙍π™ͺπ™—π™—π™žπ™¨π™ - π˜½π™‘π™ͺ𝙧 ************************** After a tragic car accident, 14 year old Paul McCartney ends up 64 ye...
126K 1.7K 43
A series of completed imagines of your favorite band; The Beatles. This book contains no smut or slash, so it is clean for the innocent mind. Age ra...
14.8K 522 22
The one where Paul engages in a not so usual relationship with a mother-daughter duo. Best rankings because everyone does it so- 1 in #thebeatlessmut...