Cochise?

By LilySaxton7

It's been three months since Chris went back up to the mountains , rescuing Josh , who was in the process of... More

The night before
Getting ready
Getting there
Meet up
Sammy
Friendship
Swimming
Beer
The time warp
Hangover
A cry for help
Finally ;)
Diagnosis
Research
Kinky
Dinner
Boyfriends ?
Revalations
Pjs and drives
shopping
scream
Loss of control
we need to talk
sideffects
party ?
Morning darling
the hunt
Movie star
Trust
Can we order pizza ?
celebration
Why did you hurt him?
How to take a wendigo on holiday
lets go to the pool
Ashley
teardrops
they all know
when the worst happens
changes
wendigo walkies
Angels

Butterfly effect

152 9 0
By LilySaxton7

When they got back into the car , Josh felt very tired ; probably from a mixture of his medication and his escapade in the woods . He entered the back of Sam's car with Chris and instantly curled up and passed out on his boyfriends shoulder . Chris smiled and snuggled into him .
A few minutes into the drive when Sammy could hear Josh's little snores , she looked at Chris in the rearview mirror. " What's it like?" She questioned him . "What's what like?" He said quietly . "Dating Josh ?" She murmured . Chris looked down at the sleeping man , and let his fingers softly run through his hair . " It just feels right you know , like I've always loved him but I thought it was just as my best mate but now it's just blossomed into well ... He's my everything Sammy" Chris said softly smiling down at Josh . Sammy smiled , glad her friends were happy , for a minute she was a little scared Chris was just dating Josh to take care of him . "Isn't it hard though , with him being a wendigo and everything?" She questioned generally curious . Chris laughed  quietly.  " It's deffinately different , like who else can say they have to stop their boyfriend being a cannibal , but it's a part of Josh now , and I'd do anything to make sure he's okay . It's scary sometimes when it completely takes over him , but I know that's not the man I love , it's just the horrific thing he was cursed with " Chris said slowly being careful to describe his feelings about the situation.
Around twenty minutes later they arrived in front of Chris's house. A large fire engine red Porsche was parked outside their house . Chris gulped instantly recognising the car as Josh's father's . "Fuckkk" he muttered under his breath before shaking Josh awake . "That's his dad's right ?" Sammy muttered , her voice wobbling with fear for Josh , she knew he'd never even spoken to his father since he came back from Blackwood .
Josh felt himself be shook awake by Chris . "We home , Cochise ?"he murmured , his voice full of sleep . "You're dad's outside , Josh" Chris said softly . Josh whimpered softly and pulled Chris into him ."W-what shall I do ?" He stuttered , panic filling his voice . Chris pulled the mask over Josh's wendigo features and grabbed his hand . He looked over his shaking boyfriend , and noticed his claws were visible and his eyes were still clouded over . "Pull you're hoodie over your hands , and try not to make eye contact I guess , but just don't panic it's going to be fine " Chris said after assessing the situation. Sammy gave both the boys giant hugs before dropping them on the driveway , as it was coming up to seven and she had to leave .
Josh was terrified , his dad had never been the most calm man and he'd always had more money than common sense but Josh loved him .He used to aspire to become a movie director like him , before everything changed . He grabbed Chris's hand before beginning to slowly walk to the door of the house . His father stepped out of his car and began to approach the two boys . He looked a lift different from when Josh last saw him . His mustache had been replaced with a scraggly beard , and his usual suit was gone and a pair of black jeans and a checkered top took its place ."Joshua , can we talk ?" His father said in a stern but polite tone . Josh nodded , uncertain what to say . " Do you want to do this inside Mr Washington?" Chris asked , feeling like a cup of coffee was needed . Bob Washington smiled and walked towards the house he'd purchased Chris after the events - Hush money is what Chris had thought at the time . Chris opened the door and led Josh and his father inside , but Josh's hand remained firmly gripped in his . Mr Washington walked towards the sofa and planted himself on the right hand side . Josh looked on the verge of a panic attack , pulling Chris closer to him . "Just breathe , and stay calm it'll be okay " Chris whispered into his boyfriends ear and led him to the seat opposite his dad . Bob Washington unfolded his arms and placed them calmly on his thighs . " Josh I need you to take what I'm saying seriously and if it's true I need you to trust me " he began , his tone uncertain .Josh nodded slowly , unsure of what his father was doing ; he seemed very different to the last time he saw him , more on edge and almost panicked.  " I didn't purchase blackwood for the family Josh. I bought the mountain after I learned it's native American history , the stories of the sanitorium and the lost mine workers seemed facinating and I was looking for a storyline for my next movie.  So I wanted to experience the atmosphere out there to base my script off . I thought they couldn't possibly be true but when your sister's disappeared something about the tales of cannibalism and monsters suddenly seemed almost passable . I told this to your mother and she called me crazy and kicked me out . She didn't tell me that you'd gone there a few months ago with everyone ; I'd never had let you gone if I had known. When you returned , after you're friends had been hurt and told the police the mines weren't safe I realised it was true . They exist don't they Joshua?" Mr Washington rambled ; he sounded crazy , like a conspiracy theorist. But everything he was saying was the truth ; he'd connect the dots . The butterfly effect had came into play if his father had  never have heard about wendigos Josh would never have become one . "Yes" Josh whispered under his mask , gob smacked . Bob Washington almost smiled, he wasn't insane , but the truth was disastrous The middle aged man looked carefully at his son , he noticed that his green eyes no longer had colour and the strange mask covering his features . He gasped . "Josh , what happened on the mountain ? And what happened to you ?" He said shakily , the truth daunting on him . Josh looked at Chris , who was as pale as a ghost , for advice but his boyfriend remained silent , in shock .  " D-d-dad" he stuttered , feeling the room begin to close in on him . Mr Washington looked his son in the eyes and took a deep breath , "Son , just tell me the truth and everything will be okay " he said calmly and placed his hand on Josh's leg .
" The year my sister's went missing , Hannah became trapped in the mines" Josh began ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 10K 45
After the tragic death of Hannah and beth, Josh decided to invite everybody back to the Blackwood Pines lodge on Mount Washington for their annual wi...
5.7K 177 14
This is a story about how a good can come out of a tragedy, join Evan as he realizes that not everything in his reality is constructed like a brick...
72K 2.9K 28
can we begin again? ( mike munroe x oc ) ( until dawn )
56K 1K 10
You were once in a relationship with your friend Josh's sister Beth. When her and her sister Hannah went missing it was hard on you as you were depre...