Heartbeat - BTS

Od kookarchives

" as long as we're together , we are bulletproof " - a story archived by staerryniights Více

note
introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33

22

1K 31 2
Od kookarchives

Shouts. Everywhere.

I covered my ears with my hands as I brought my knees to my chest, hugging it, tears escaping and rolling to my cheeks as I let out quiet sobs.

My bedroom door creaked open as Jaehyun went inside, our comfort blanket in his hands as he went towards my direction, sitting beside me.

He wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his chest, tears soaking his grey printed shirt as he rubbed circles on my back.

"It's fine, Jaerin. I'm here," Jaehyun whispered to my ear as he draped the blanket on our bodies,

"I-I'm scared.." I stuttered as he kissed my sweaty temples, calming me as I let out a shaky breathe, I shifted closer to him as I saw him smile, his eyes glassy with tears that remained unshed.

We stayed in the position for a few more minutes, then, the door creaked open for the second time as we both shot a look in the door,

"Sweethearts, we're going somewhere. Bring your jackets, okay?" Daddy said as we both nodded slowly when he sent us his warm smile.

We both stood up and grabbed our jackets, I looked at the window on my left side and realized that it's snowing, trees were alreay covered in snow.

I took out my grey pullover as I brought it over my head as it fell on my thighs, the sleeves were too long making sweater paws.

"Let's go," Jaehyun said as he held my hand, leading me downstairs to the car, the laces of my boots still untied as it sank down on the thick pile of snow.

We both went inside the car, seatbelts fastened as Dad started driving the car outside the village, Mom is leaning her head on the window, not caring.

A strong arm embraced me as my eyes widened, screeches rang on my ear as a strong impact from my side made me close my eyes.

Blood. Blood everywhere.

I sat up as my heartbeat rang and hammered on my ears, heavy breaths filled the shared room as I closed my eyes and catch my breathe, I felt a sweat ran down my temple that dropped to my clothed shoulder,

I held my head as the vivid dream, more like a memory, flashed in front of my eyes like a film that never seem to end.

I let out a wince as a quick yet sharp pain shot in my head, my heart which is still pounding on my chest calmed down when I rubbed it with my right hand.

My brows knitted when I looked at my right hand, it's wrapped with a bandage as brown, dried blood stained it.

"It's just a dream..?" I mumbled to myself as I saw the sun rising slowly, the kitchen lights open and sounds of knife tapping on the wooden chopping board means that everything is really just a dream.

I traced the bandage with my fingerprints before lying down again, putting my uninjured hand underneath my pillow as I closed my eyes again.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I shouted as I stare at the smoking car where my parents are in,

I don't know what happened but the moment my eyes fluttered open, smoke filled the car as it soon filled my lungs slowly.

My vision is cloudy but it soon cleared as I felt someone dragging me outside, my head is throbbing in pain and crimson red blood is splattered on my window side, even the car seats are stained with my own blood.

"Jae, I'm getting you out o-of here,"

I heard Jaehyun's weak voice as he held my wrist gently, pushing the door open, I coughed as I felt my chest tighten, my limbs are wobbly as we dropped to the ground, my body sank down on the thick snow.

I felt something ran down on my nose as I quickly wiped it, seeing the crimson red blood on my fingers, I panicked.

"Jae! You're b-bleeding!" Jaehyun said as he come closer to where I'm lying down, the world is spinning and black dots started appearing on my vision as my breathe hitched.

The white snow is now red, stained with the blood coming out of my temple,

Our car is smashed, the right side where Mom and I were sitting was the side that got affected the most,

"Jaerin! Wake up!"

My eyes opened quickly as I sat up from the bed, I felt my lower lip tremble and my cheeks wet with my tears.

"Yah, Are you okay?!" I looked at Jeongguk who has his eyes wide while holding my shoulders as I let out a choked sob, he's flustered.

A warm body engulfed me into a hug as I melted into it, the memory kept haunting me these days.

"Ssh, it's just a dream, Jae. Just a dream." Taehyung said as he kept me in his arms, his arms wrapped around my body.

Even though it's just a dream, it feels real, vivid. Like I went back to that day, the day where I almost lost everything.

"You're fine, you're fine." He whispered to my ear as I nodded, tears not rolling down as it kept still on my eyes, making it glassy.

"We have practice today, go take a shower." Taehyung softly said as he pat my head, smiling.

I nodded and placed my foot on the floor as I walked to the bathroom, the memory still fresh in my mind as I wiped off the non-existing blood that came from my nose,

I shook my head softly as I closed the bathroom door behind me, stepping on the shower as the warm droplets of water relaxed my mind and body,

Eyes closed, I let my arms fall on my sides as my tears mixed with the shower water.

Once I finished showering, I stared at my reflection on the small mirror as I slightly frowned,

Dark circles under my eyes, pale, chapped lips, and the cut just under my eye that's covered with a cream.

I look..

Dead.

___

The members felt their own sweat trickle down their backs and temples as they collapsed on the cold floor, panting heavily as they catch their breaths.

The song echoing and ringing on their mind like a broken DVD, they perfomed and practiced their songs so many times but their stamina isn't enough for the songs and they always pant like crazy after one song.

The two youngests doesn't go to school anymore as they already graduated in middle school, they'll be attending school again next year, they're a year late.

"Let's practice the last song and let's go home." Hoseok said as he stood up, the members groaning tiredly before standing on their feets,

The youngest girl remained on the floor as soft sounds escaped her lips as the boys stared at her with smiles on their faces.

Her eyes shut gently and her right hand is resting on her stomach, her hair dishevelled on the floor.

"She need a haircut," Seokjin whispered as everyone nodded, she really need a haircut.

The boys sat down again as they watch the sleeping girl in peace,

"A nap won't hurt, right?" Hoseok's words came out more like a sentence than a question as Jimin copied Jaerin, lying down on the floor as he immediately drifted off to sleep.

The members followed suit as they drifted off to the dreamland, they're all exhausted and worn off, they do deserve the rest.

Jaerin exited the convenience store holding a white plastic bag full of instant noodles and a lollipop clasped between her lips,

Luck wasn't on her side again as rain started pouring from the gloomy sky and grey clouds, hitting the top of her head gently as it drenched her, her hair sticking to her face and scalp as the rain clouded her vision.

She let out a sigh and started walking back to the dorm, trying her best to not jump into the muddy puddles.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone as she gasped, the lollipop in her mouth dropping to the ground as it cracked to pieces.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" She bowed as she looked up to the guy she bumped into,

"Have I.. seen you before?" She quietly asked as her eyes widened when she saw his eyes turn into crescents, his mask slightly lifting, telling her that he's smiling.

Instead of answering her question, he turned his back on her as he continued walking,

Jaerin stood frozen as the rain became heavier, the only thing she could think of was who the man is,

Something about him concerned Jaerin, like she knew him so much and holds a special place in her heart but she can't pin-point who he is.

Out of frustration, she pulled her hair and slap her cheek gently, she kicked the wall beside her as the sole of her shoe became loose again, causing her to groan in frustration once again.

She grit her teeth and think of what the man looked like,

Bambi eyes that look like hers, fair skin, dark and sharp eyebrows, and his piercing yet comforting dark brown orbs.

She shook her head and continued walking back to the dorm, mind still full of thoughts about the guy.

She twisted the doorknob but it turned out that it's locked as it's already late at night and she forgot her key, letting out another sigh, she fished her phone out of her pocket and sent a text to the one who she knows will open the door for her,

She tap her foot on the tiled floor, shivering every now and then as her lower lip quivered due to the coldness she's feeling.

Her patience ran out after a couple of seconds and started knocking on the wooden door, calling out her members who she knows are sleeping soundly.

Sighing, she sat down on the corner and curled herself to a ball, cheeks and nose turning red due to the cold breeze,

Her eyelids got heavier and without knowing, she drifted off to the dreamland once again, the contents of the white plastic bag now splattered on the floor.

© staerryniights
  — kookarchives

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

61.9K 1K 13
BTS REACTIONS TO YOU BEING - SAD/PROTECTIVE/ANGRY/JEALOUS/CUTE/STUPID/FUSSY/ ETC ETC ⚠ ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY BECAUSE I'M GONNA UPDATE IT ⚠ ...
5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
146K 6.4K 16
[Don't adopt me]
401K 11.4K 63
"I Miss you..." "Who are you?..." STARTED : 23/07/2015 COMPLETED : 23/01/2016