Better Together

By crazymedicos

The best relation are believed to begin unexpectedly and people who are meant to be happen against all odds o... More

Character sketch
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41 A
CHAPTER - 41 B
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48 A
CHAPTER - 48 B
CHAPTER - 49 A
CHAPTER - 49 B
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER - 58
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 21

130 18 0
By crazymedicos

At 8:30 in the morning, there is rush inside Oorja Hospital.

Adhya:-(running towards Pihu and Ruhi) "Sorry, I am late"

Pihu:-"We still have time for our shift to start. So, why don't we have some coffee by then."

Ruhi:-"Yes, I need it badly, my head aches."

Adhya:-"Couldn't sleep last night, Ruhi?"

Ruhi:-"Haa, I had a really disturbed sleep."

Pihu:-"I will go and get coffee for us."

Adhya:-"You look tensed Ruhi, anything that we should know."

Ruhi:-"Yup it's important, I will tell when everyone's here."

Pihu:-(handing them there coffee) "Where is innu,she hasn't come yet?"

Adhya:-"She said she will be here in 5 mins."

They walk towards there departments when they see Inaaya walking towards them all cheerful.

Inaaya:-"Good morning, guys."

Pihu:-"Good morning, but why are you late?"

Inaaya:-"I woke up late, then I had to drop my bro somewhere and come."

Adhya:-"Looks like everything is sorted between the couple. You look all happy and bubbly today."

Inaaya:-"Yup, we spoke and cleared our misunderstandings."

Ruhi:-"That's good. I think we should rush we are running late. I don't want to be kicked out and loose my attendance."

Pihu:-"Yes, attendance is important, no one knows it better than me🙃."

Inaaya:-(giggling🤭)" Finally, someone has understood that they should attend classes regularly."

Pihu:-(with bored look, seeing everyone laughing at her😑) "Whatever guys, bye I am getting late."

Everyone bids bye to each other and decide to meet at lunch.

Lunch time 🍱.

All girls decide to sit at a scheduled corner in cafeteria so that they can talk.

Adhya:-"So, Ruhi you said you wanted to talk something important."

Ruhi:-"Guys, Vihaan was flirting with Pihu, in front of me yesterday."

Pihu:-"Ruhi, you know naah that's how he talks, it's just normal convo."

Inaaya:-"But from when did you guys start talking?"

Pihu:-"From last week, like I used to sit alone near that bench and we used to talk."

Adhya:-"Suddenly why did he start talking to you?"

Pihu:-(shrugs her shoulders) "I don't know."

Ruhi:-"He seems really inquisitive."

Pihu:-"And why do you think so?"

Ruhi:-"He was trying to know where we were, also he said that he wants to know what everything that happens in Pihu's life. I kinda found it weird."

Adhya:-" He is certified playboy. I just want you to be careful around him."

Pihu:-"Obviously I will be careful around him. He never be more than a friend to me."

Inaaya:-"We know how you are, all that we are trying to say is that be a little cautious around him."

Ruhi:-"Yes, you are good for your own self."

Pihu:-"I will be. So, Adhya how many times did you and ACP fight yesterday, while going towards home."

Ruhi:-"Why should she fight, she would be blushing that she is sharing ride with her crush😉."

Inaaya:-"I was shocked when he said that he wanted to drop her."

Adhya:-"Even I was shocked, then I thought of denying but he already announced that he would drop me, so I don't have an option. But now I regret going with him."

Ruhi:-"Why do you regret going with him?"

Adhya narrates everything that happened  in the car. Everyone bursts out laughing🤣.

Pihu:-"You asked him if he and Jhanvi were dated."

Ruhi:-"Or maybe wife. Dude, how could you even think something like that😆."

After completing their lunch everyone starts walking back towards hospital.

Adhya:-"My curiosity made me sound like a despo, I feel."

Inaaya:-"That we don't know, but he would definitely know that you have something for him."

Pihu:-"Obviously, he would have, his senses are stronger than that of dog I feel."

Adhya:-(glares at Pihu😐)"Did you just compare him with a dog."

Ruhi:-"jeez girl, why are you getting so worked up."

Adhya:-"I am not ok, it's just that you shouldn't call someone like that, it's wrong."

Pihu:-(folds her hands and bends🙇‍♀️) "Thank you so much for your gyaan."

Adhya:-(poses like blessing her) "Your welcome."

Later everyone decides to go towards there respective departments, seeing that there lunch hour is getting over.

Evening 5'O clock 🕔

Girls walks towards parking lot.

Inaaya:-"Yesterday, when me and Arnav were talking, he told me that he convinced Prithvi to not let Pihu's name come out."

Ruhi:-"It's kinda still shocking that Prithvi got convinced, I am not able to believe it."

Adhya:-"He was talking all sweetly with me, and no sarcastic comments."

Pihu:-"I am not sure if we have to trust him or not."

Inaaya:-"He is manipulative, we shouldn't trust him. He agreed and changed his words easily, which is so unlike him."

Ruhi:-"I feel he is too good to be true. There is some hidden motive behind this."

Adhya:-"There is. We cannot trust him completely."

Pihu:-"You know, yesterday when I was going to sleep, I got this idea, like why don't we investigate it separately, so that we at least know what's happened.  I cannot trust Prithvi completely."

Ruhi:-"I think you are right, he would not tell us everything. We have to prepared for what is coming in our way."

Inaaya:-"He told that he doesn't have a plan, and he expects us to believe it."

Adhya:-"That's what bro. He and not having a plan is impossible. There must me something going on in his brain."

Pihu:-"Yup, there is something which we have to know."

Ruhi:-"But, from where do we start?"

Adhya:-"We have to think and plan something asap. We don't have time."

Pihu:-"Yes, we have to."

Inaaya:-"By the way, what about edited video? What did Abhi say about it?"

Pihu:-"He asked me to come to cafe. There he told he will give."

Adhya:-"So, when are you guys planning to meet?"

Pihu:-"Today at humming bird cafe."

Ruhi: "I think you should leave fast. Or else you wouldn't have time to meet him."

Pihu:-"Yup, I will freshen up and leave."

Inaaya:-" How much time will you take to get ready?"

Pihu:-" Max 15 minutes, why?"

Inaaya:-" OK, then I will drop you, I am going to that place any way to pick mom."

Pihu:-"ok, I'll come fast."

Saying that Pihu leaves to get ready.

Ruhi:-"Did you guys think about what I told during lunch?"

Adhya:-"About Pihu and Vihaan?"

Ruhi:-"yes, about them."

Inaaya:-" I don't know I feel everyone around us is using us for something or the other. So, it's really tricky for me to tell who is our well wishers and who is trying to harm us."

Adhya:-" You are right Inuu, we can't really trust anyone now. But we have to be really careful."

Ruhi:-" That's what even I am trying to say ,we can't let him be around her."

Inaaya:-" But to what I have observed is that she has a really good opinion about him, so it's hard for us to change it."

Adhya:-" Until he himself does something stupid."

Ruhi:-"We have to wait for the correct moment."

Adhya:-" See, all I know is whatever happens you will come running to us. So we can relax a little and concentrate on other stuff."

Inaaya:-"Yeah, that's true."

They start talking some random stuff, when they see Pihu walking towards them.

Pihu:-"Shall be leave innu."

Inaaya:-"Yeah, we should."

Saying that everyone bids bye to each other and leave.

Pihu:-" Everything is sorted between you and Arnav?"

Inaaya:-"We did talk about it, so yeah a kind of."

Pihu:-"What do you mean by kind of?"

Inaaya:-"It takes time to let everything be back to normal. We are taking baby steps in our relation. You know naa they say slow and steady wins the race, so we are trying to go slow and build our relation."

Pihu:-"It's good, that at least you guys are taking steps towards each other."

Inaaya:-(smiles🙂) "yes."

Inaaya drops Pihu outside the cafe and leaves.

            *************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.9K 12
A SHORT STORY (Completed) Invitations- Printed ✓ Event planner- Hired ✓ Attire- Purchased ✓ Honeymoon- Planned ✓ Grooming- Done ✓ Photographer- Booke...
120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
135K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
11.6K 1.5K 22
"I'm waiting for the moment when my soul will leave this body and I'll be dead officially because every piece of me has already died." ~ Avyank Kapoo...