Goddess of the Supernatural

By jannae347

I was your typical teenager before the change full of life and laughter that could fill a room. But remember... More

In the alley
Do I know You?
Old memories
|I'm fine|
Nicos ?
Vampires ?
Athena (short chapter )
Move that ...
Almost grounded...
Nightmare....
Floating....
Hybrid....
Picture it...
Smell What ?
2am (short chapter)
Misunderstood...
Die Young...
No studying....
|Hostage situation|
|Faking it|
|No one's safe|
|Death Early|
No where to be found...
|Those who smile at death|
|Death hasn't got me|
|Missing Him|
Return of Athena
I don't usually kill--but...
Life's choices
I'll be your motivation
Vamp-Reunion
|Taking Chances|
|Won't Say I'm In Love|
Out of luck
*10 cents baby*
No Kisses For Me?
Authors Note*
Summertime Sadness
Happy and alive (1)
Trusting Hybrids
Non-Blood Consumer
Monsters don't love
|Stained-Red|
|Prized Possesions|
Aurora

Wrong bathroom...

656 21 6
By jannae347

Aurelie's P.O.V.

After my attempt to beat Nicos to the Cabin, I decided to try teleporting to the library to meet Annie. Fortunately for me I made it there only 40 minutes late.

I landed in the men's bathroom stall but I was still learning. The look on Annie's face told me how angry she was.

"Where have you been" she asked ? "I'm sorry, I was at practice" I said. She just stared at me, so I just smiled. "Practice for what " she said rolling her eyes. "Self defense class" I somewhat lied.

She just looked at me but I was kind of telling the truth. I smiled awkwardly and sat down in the wooden chair.

We studied for about a hour before we started to talk about things totally unrelated to school. "I've gotta go" she stated. "Ughhh fine, see you later " I said. I watched as she walked out the yellow door.

I gathered my things and walked toward the men's bathroom. I needed somewhere private to teleport back. I guess the women's bathroom would have sufficed. But I wanted to be a little bit adventurous. I was locking the metal door behind me when I heard someone.

I turned around to see a tall dark haired guy standing there. "Im sorry I thought, it was empty" I said nervously. He just smiled and stared at me for a while then he began to speak. "It's fine" he said walking toward the exit.

I was moving out of his way when I felt his shoulder bump mine. "Sorry" he said. I stood there a while after he was gone something just seemed off. 

I moved to the third stall and began to concentrate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 105K 48
12/23/18 #1 school 11/18/18 #8 beta Warning under massive construction. "God Makenzie! How many ways do I have to reject you just so you can underst...
1.2K 12 24
Seven years ago, Devyn Fredericks mother went missing, her older brother ran away, her dad stopped talking, and her uncle became a big part of her li...
2.6M 87.5K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
38.8M 2M 172
Highest Rankings: #1 Vampire #1 Paranormal #1 Fantasy #1 Supernatural #1 Action #1 Dragon #5 Romance #5 Wattpad's AD App 100 MOST READ LIST! Her body...