Love comes to everyone | Geor...

By allwehearisQueen

A year after the incidents of 'Like mother like Daughter', Cecilia has started a new life with an unsteady jo... More

Welcome my froggies!
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4 - Peonies
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7 - Injury
Part 8
Part 9 - Knock
Part 10 - Visit
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 - Arrival
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 - A sudden encounter
Part 17 - Surprise
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 - Even
Part 23 - Revisit
Part 24 - Love and Hate
Part 25 - Adieu

Part 18 - Sweet

679 32 26
By allwehearisQueen

*smut!!
**the infamous chocolate syrup from my Ringo smut returns!!!!

~~~~~~~

"Oh wow.."

George grunts as he pulls out of me, still rock hard, a string of cum connecting our genitals.

I look up at him with tear filled eyes, unable to hide the lazy smirk tugging at the corner of my lips as he chuckles softly.

He understood what I meant to say.

"Don't worry. It's the final one for the evening.."

"I think.."

He adds almost instantly as I cover my face with both of my hands, one, for hiding my blush just because I was so insanely, crazily, madly in love with him and secondly because I was painfully out of breath.

I honestly don't remember being this happy with someone before. Someone I know isn't going to leave.

I have had the ocassionals.

All of us do.

But with him, I just knew it wasn't going to be a random one time thing.

As I move closer to him, pulling the blanket over our sweat slicked, naked and tired bodies, he puts his arm around me, drawing me close to him.

I close my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder.

I loved this.

I loved his skin, his chest, his shoulders and especially his scent, because it reminded me of chamomile.

He loved this too, he said in between.

"You're so beautiful"

He broke out multiple times as we made aggressive love.

Well now as I watch him, breathing calmly, looking a touch cutie for a beefcake that he was, I am suddenly introduced to his whimsical features.

For probably the first time, I became aware of his lips, his forehead, his eyes, his cheekbones...

He's the beautiful one of the two.

"Let's never get out of bed. How does that sound?"

"Fine by me.."

I chuckle.

Stealthily enough, he slides his hand under the sheets and grazes his fingers over my ribs.

He breathes into my ear, his sudden gesture arousing me, when I decide to press my body against mine.

"I thought you didn't want more.."

He laughs, catching me a little off guard.

But I didn't mind. With him, I never mind.

"Where are you going?"

I ask him, as he withdraws his hands from my body, making me feel empty and touch starved and gets out of the bed.

"Bathroom."

He made a quick hand gesture towards the only lit corner in the house.

"You aren't going to leave are you?"

"Actually yes, I do plan to jump off from your bathroom window, all naked and cold.."

I scoff at him for that.

I look down at my watch.

10 pm.

George and I hadn't eaten anything ever since we got home because we have been fucking each other ever since we got home.

And though I really love fucking him, I cannot sacrifice my dinner for him. I love food. And by this time, I knew he did too.

I quickly get dressed into my top and pyjamas and run to the kitchen.

We didn't have much at home except for some brocolli, pasta, an egg and some chocolate syrup.

"Oh wow, are ye cooking something?"

George asks, sauntering over to me, wearing only his shirt and boxers.

I could feel his gaze lingering on me for a while.

It felt good since it made me feel beautiful, loved, desired and attractive.

I wanted him to ogle at me for a little longer as I drain the pasta water but seemingly he was quicker.

He comes and stands close behind me, but doesn't touch me until I look at him from my shoulders.

He brings his lips to my lips and awards me with nothing much but a quick peck when I wanted it to be long and endearing and instead reaches out for the bottle of chocolate syrup.

I roll my eyes at him and proceed to eye my sauteing brocolli when I feel his tongue running over my bare skin.

I almost yelp at the sensation, but didn't complain and went on to tilt my head sideways, giving him access to lick me better.

I feel his hand approaching my throbbing arousal, when all of a sudden, his mouth leaves my neck and he flips me over with a low purr.

He just kept scanning my body, as if thinking of ways to exploit it to the best of his potential, before eventually looking directly into my eyes and a wild lopsided smirk emerges on his lips, almost out of nowhere.

He kisses me again, this time, just the way I wanted him to kiss me, intensely and desperately and pushes me flat on the platform.

Before he does anything, I pointed at the burning gas.

I rented this house.

He turns the stove off and once asking if there were anymore obstacles his way from devouring me, he yanks my damping panties off my legs and sends it flying somehwere across his head.

I never lose his gaze, not even for once.

He opens the lid of the bottle and squeezing a little amount of the dense syrup into his finger, brings it over his mouth and gives it a wet lick.

I couldn't refrain a small whine as he pops the finger out from his mouth, with a pop sound and looks down at me like I was his meal.

He squeezes some more of the syrup into his fingers and bringing his free hand over one of my inner thighs, separates the lips of my pussy with his thumb and pushes the syrup soaked fingers inside my pussy.

"Ohhh.. oh my..."

I moan out, feeling completely stretched out by his long, fat fingers and as my walls clench tight against his digits, he starts moving his fingers inside me.

My eyes roll back into my head and countless small whimpers of his name spill out of my mouth as he pumps his fingers harder into me, smearing the dense liquid everywhere in and out my blossoming flower.

I thrust my hips instinctively in the air, as his fingertips brush against my g-spot and realizing I was close to my arrival, he replaces his fingers with his mouth.

He quickly gets into action and slathering more of the syrup on my clit, starts lapping at my juices, diluted with the said lubricant to form a thick, homogeneous solution.

My moans clearly get louder and higher as the movements of his mouth over my pussy gets more and more ferocious.

My hands find it's way over his head and wandering my fingers through his hair, guide his head up and down around.

The pleasurable feeling in the pit of my stomach, grew.

I found myself shivering along with every swipe of his tongue, giving me sensation in parts of my body, I didn't even know existed until now.

"Fuck George!"

I cry, signaling my end.

He tows both of his hands under my butt cheeks and grabbing my butt, flicks his tongue faster and moves his mouth quicker on my womanhood and helping me prolong my orgasm for a few extra seconds, I explode viciously into his mouth.

A huge wave of pleasure rides out of my body as he growls and licks me clean, leaving completely no trace of all the mess I just created.

As I concentrate on catching my breath, he peeks up from my legs and wipes the stains off his mouth.

"All this food and.. no mouths to eat it.."

He chuckles running his hands over my thighs.

"I hadn't eaten anything yet.."

I quip, raising my brows at him cockily.

"Yet.."

He parrots, removing his hands from my thighs and forcing me down on my knees, pulls out his swollen cock.

"Now suck."

~~~~~~

*a/n

I included this one as from next chapter it's going to be straight up drama.

And sorry for removing this book for a while. I was feeling a little down.

Peace and love!!
💗💘💞💖💕💓💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 311 29
Married, unhappy and only staying for the sake of the children. Could you imagine living such a miserable life? Sylvia could. In fact, she lived the...
11.4K 216 28
𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐬 / 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 / 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐬! 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬: #𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭...
24.2K 886 21
In 1984, Paul is questioning his marriage with Kathleen whom he has been married for just less than a year. He plans to leave her soon but all his pl...
10.3K 94 47
Some nice little stories for you all.///Peace and love 🫶🏻☮️💖 Ellie <3