Oh Hey Look, A Dekuverse

By StarGemZirconium

Aizawa walks inside to start the day off with Advisory Class as always, reading the schedule for the day, onl... More

Experimental Spell
Back on Earth
Oh Lords, Where's Izuku
The Villain I Appear To Be
Whoops, Wrong Spell
Crime Scene: Brooklyn 99
Monsters Within The Mind I
"Oh Gods, DAMNIT!!"
Monsters Within The Mind II
Best of the Heathers Universe
Monsters Within The Mind III
Gypsy Of Notre Dame
In The Hands Of An Author
Monsters Within The Mind IV
Some Random Shitposts
Identity V
Thomas Sanders
Hazbin Hotel 1
Hazbin Hotel 2
Helluva Boss
Character Radio
22 Jumpstreet
Wanna Hear Something Scary?
1-A Violin
The Promised Neverland
Jojo Intermission
Meeting My Alternates
Deku Being Annoyed
Deku As Wednesday Addams
Crazy Rich Asians (Part 1)
Crazy Rich Asians (FINALE)
Ouija Time
MORE VILLAINS?????
Shipping Vines
Hypnos, The Villain of Eternal Sleep
Back Home
Synesthesia
Pirates of the Carribean
Sadism
First To Go
5:35
The Masterpiece
Compensation Mimi
Vines Once Again
Nichijou
GenderBend
DTFF Dare
A Month
Shama
Kilmaa
Split Up
Prince
Anemia
Speaking Animal
The Resident
Chord Shore
Give Him Back
With My Heart
Azrael
The Boy Who Talked To Shadows
Wields and Lycans
Memes, But Not Bnha
Deku Talking To--What?
Wonderland in a Wardrobe
Beautiful
Candy Store and--WAIT
Me, I am Damaged
Dear Bakugou, The Feelings Mutual
I Need A Break
Atropos Ropes
Boses
Here Comes A Thought
Entomologist
Oh Honey~
Hunter's Moon
Di-VINE
Star Is Born
The AssClass
QnA by Yours Truly
Did You Just Open The Umbrella Inside?!
Woes of a Writer
When I'm Silent, Call Red Flags
The Golden Boys
Uncle Midoriya Had Not Seen Such Bullshit
I'm not joking
10 Fears +2 Bonus!
In-Laws.....
Halloween Party~
WHO THE----
Murder Family: November Special
CHRISTMAS (Starring Witches and Filipinos)
F R E A K S
Chaotic Little Twink
Lights! Camera! Action!
Do You Even Food Fight Bro?
IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! Here's Something Unrelated
I Kinda Miss School
Getting High On The Weekends
Post Party
Izuku Midoriya; The Gran Prix Struggle
So We're Shitposting Now?
Random Stuff That Comes Up Mid-Class
51.34.42
Dread Lock Best Moments
ใ…ค
Phantomhive
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
MHHHMMM YES BAKUDEKU
ะขะตะฟะตั€ัŒ ะฒัะต ะฒ ะฟะพั€ัะดะบะต
Last Man Standing
Roulette Kid
Let Me Cry, It's Valentine's Day
๐Ÿ‘
Bye Bye Fingers
Let The Living Beware!
Nom Nom, Fingers
Ugly Cry
"I HAVE NO SON!!"
Entrance Exam
Receptionist
Uhhh....
To The Sea We Go
I JUST WANT SOME BLACK COFFEE
In My Hands, The World Ends

Witchy Vibes

3.3K 49 0
By StarGemZirconium

Midoriya yawned, rolling out of his bed. His bedroom was a little different. Yes, there were still All Might figurines and posters, but scratch the mannequins.

His table had an inscence stand and a candle holder, gemstones scattered here and there and a boxes of cards stacking on one of he shelves. There was even a little bowl that looked like a tiny cauldron that was filled with charms and gems.

"That's a cute desk." Shinsou said as Deku smiled.

"Aww....Thank you."

"It's quite messy though." Iida dejected as Shinsou scoffed.

"You do not understand the aesthetic."

"Okay, what do you have for me today?" Izuku asked shuffling his handmade oracle deck and pulling out a card as well as a handful of stuff from the little cauldron.

(School Bell Rings)

Deku sat on his seat as he fiddled with the little trinket tied to his hair and hanging mear his ear. The coin between his fingers hummed as the bell on it jingled.

"Could you fucking stop that." Bakugou hissed as Deku shrugged.

"I don't know, can you?"

"Oof, burn." Denki said as Bakugou fumed hpon his seat.

Bakugou turned to him and pointed his hand at him, sparks coming out of his palms

"Shut up, or die." Deku sighed removing his hand from his trinket and leaned onto it. He closes his eyes uttering soft words that were unheard.

"Fine." Bakugou turned back to the blackboard. Izuku places his hand on the trinket again, only for Bakugou not to notice a thing at all.

Aizawa walked in, waving his hand "Alright. History, chapter 58." He said, before looking arou d the classroom to see if anyone was late.

"Where's Midoriya?" Aizawa asked, before the greenett raises his hand.

"Sorry, didn't see you there."

"Because Bakugou's taller than Midoriya that he couldn't be seen, kero." Tsuyu said as Shouji sweatdropped, know that he was tall enough to block his other classmates behind him.

(Lunch)

Deku stared at a card he got this morning. "Choas" It read, seems that something's gonna happen around....now.

Bakugou and Shouto bumped into each other, spilling their lunches on each other.

"Now thre's where the chaos starts." Kirishima said as Izuku just giggles.

"Oi, watch where you're going, Icy-Hot." Bakugou hissed as Todoroki just rolled his eyes.

"You should've moved."

"I believe you're the one in my way, idiot." The two boys argued as Izuku started muttering under his breath.

"Deku-kun? You're muttering again." Uraraka said, as Deku cut himself off as soon as he sees Todoroki walk towards their table.

"That bastard needs to learn how to say sorry." Todoroki grumbled as he set his new bowl of soba on the table.

"eXcUSe Me, i'M So FuCKinG SOrRyy." Bakugou mocked as Shouto accidentally iced his chair in anger.

"I'm just lucky to have an extra uniform in my locker." Todoroki sighed before Deku sighed.

"Is there a problem?" Todorooki asked Deku who just smiled.

"None at all."

(Afternoon)

"So you.."

"Yeah casted a spell that lowered your anger towads each other." Deku explained as Shouto nodded, keeping his books in his locker, seeing Deku bring out some more notebooks and books for the assignments.

"You have like a book of spells or such?"

"Yeah, it's called a Grimoire or a Book of Shadows. I can show you if you want to see some parts."

"I'm good, thanks. I don't really want to intrude." Todoroki said before walking down to the dorms with Izuku.

"I wanna learn witchcraft." Todoroki bluntly said as Izuku spat out some of his cranberry juice.

"Well why didn't you ask?!?" Mimi yelled as she brings out a big book of spell out of nowhere.

"NOT NOW!!"

"Don't say it like that so suddenly, I nearly choked on my juice!"

"Sorry."

(Evening)

"So should we curse my father and Bakugou?" Todoroki asked as Kirishima and Deku looked at him with weird faces.

"YES! cUrSE tHOsE BasTArdS!" Todoroki screeched getting a yell from Endeavor and a fuming Bakugou.

"NOT IN OUR CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD!!" Kirishima yelled as Deku made a X with his arms.

"Ironic." Tokoyami chuckled as Mimi glanced at him.

"Christian witch."

"We don't do that here!"

"DAMNIT!"

"Wakanda forever!!"

"How is that part?!?"

"Rule of 3 motherfucker." A voice said as they see Bakugou enter Todoroki's room, his hands full of herb jars.

"Now hold on--"

"We don't talk about my favorite tea okay, babe?" Bakugou hushed Kirishima before the redhead uttered a single word.

"What's that for?"

"Tea motherfuckers." Bakugou said as he dropped a black binder on the table.

"When Joshi walks in the room with a teapot." Yamada laughs as Aizawa only chuckled because that was too true to deny.

"Awww...so you do Chaos Magic?" Deku asked as Bakugou made some tea on the spot.

"Duh. What am I, a pussy?" Bakugou said as Todoroki glared at him.

"Was that bump on purpose?"

"No."

"Good, now what's the Rule of 3?" Todoroki asked as everyone looked at him.

"You should've done your research before joining us, child." Deku said as Bakugou face-palmed.

"I second that."

"DON'T GANG UP ON ME, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

"YEAH, YOU FUCKING DENSE ROCK!"

"KIRISHIMA'S A ROCK."

"Honestly guys, my quirk may be hardening, but I ain't dense as you." Kirishima said, pointing at Todoroki.

"Betrayal!" Todoroki gasped as Kirishima smiled.

"Trust me, you're the most dense person in this class, first to Deku actually."

"I can respect that, Kirishima-kun."

"Rule of 3: Whatever is done upon others will come foth threefold back to you." Kirishima explained as Deku pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Curses, I see karma." Deku said as Todoroki looked at him with excitement?

"When?" Todoroki askd as Deku looked at his watch before pointing up.

"Now."

"My instincts are so strong." Deku thumbs up as the League of Villains feel a bit scared at how he could probably predict their actions.

[MEANWHILE]

Endeavor walked inside the kitchen only to stub his toe on the side of the table.

"FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!" He groaned before hitting his hip on the marble tabletop before falling.

"FUCK!"

(DORMS)

"Ahhhh...I could feel his pain from here." Todoroki smiled as Deku laughed.

"Yeah you can."

"I feel attacked." Endeavor said as Todoroki rolled his eyes.

"And you will always feel that way."

"Excuse me..."

"You're excused, bitch." Shouto said, pulling shades out of nowhere and putting them on his eyes.

"OHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"Where did he get those glasses?" Endeavor asked as Mimi used her chair on wheels to go near him.

"Magic~."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 562 26
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
64.8K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
295K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
180K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"