Under the Stars and Moonlight...

By ellan23

prince Gulf is a most handsome Alpha in the whole kingdom of Emeraldah, will marry a beautiful omega princess... More

intro
1- the prince
2- omega
3-the slave
4- alpha command
5- energy level
6- the shackles
7- responsibility
8- the forest
9- the forest part 2
10- the fear and mark
new characters
11- involuntarily tears
12- the alliance
13- summer palace
14- summer palace 2πŸ”ž
15- the Dungeon
17- wolf and the slave
18-calm before the storm?
19-MEW
20- moon temple
21- duty of the prince
22- weeping sky
23- weeping sky (part 2)
24- weeping sky (3)
25- the keeper
26- moon festival
27- mate
fact in the story
28- blood jade coin
29- Gold and silver
just for fun
30- the healing!
31- jasmine and lotus
32- jade sun.
back stories..
33- his choice!
34- just another day
35- mate or mother
36- Ancestors
37-Missing
38- whisper of the flowers
39- battleground
new year surprise!!
40- Flower in the battlefield
41- favourite shade of sin
42- the trial
43- the trial part 2
πŸ˜…
44- Coronation
character's children
Epilogue
the promised story

16πŸ”ž beauty and the beast

5.3K 307 94
By ellan23

My dear thirsty peeps, here is some water to quench your thirst... 😂😂😂😂 I noticed my 14th chapter which is a 🔞 has higher views than any other chapters 😂😂😂😂😂😂

___________________________________________

Gulf was watching the hungry wolf eyeing his long fair skinned legs that was crossed....

"You know.. you can have these if you surrender to Mew", Gulf dragged his fingers along his thighs...smirking at how the wolf's eyes were following his slender finger...

"Come to me Gulf, I can show you heaven and stars" the deep sexy voice...

Gulf almost wanted to give up and make the wolf take him and ruin him on the cold floor of the dungeon... but he want Mew...

"Well iam going to show you the hell"...

The wolf eyes darkened in lust as he saw Gulf part his legs wide showing the semi hardened member and the hot pink hole... not just showed him but he ran his slender finger across his member and another finger circling his hole...

The wolf realised what Gulf meant Hell when he heard a low moan from the omega... that's when he looked up from the sinful action to the heavenly face of the prince who was biting his lips, with the half lid eyes... when Mew again looked down, Gulf closed his parts from his view by his hands...

The Wolf tried to free from the iron shackles but this time Gulf has used extra spells to keep the raging wolf in place...

"What do you want Gulf?"

"What do you want?", Gulf asked the same question to the Wolf... while unbuttoning his shirt....

"I want to be Free" , the wolf growled... and then lowered his head..

Gulf's eyes softened at the reply... he got up and went near him and placed his hands on Mew's cheeks and made him look at him...

"That's what iam trying to do... p'Mew", the omega's voice was soft...

the wolf looked into Gulf's eyes... the black orb that pulls him into a oblivion... the eyes that didnt lie to him...

"Why?"

"Because I want to".....

Gulf didnt know how he moved closer but Mew's breath was hot on his lips... Mew leaned to brush his lips with the omega... but Gulf pulled back walked back a little...

" only p'Mew can do that"

"You dont even know who he is? Or what he has done?", the Wolf questioned him back...

A small smile graced the plump lips... "but I know I cannot live with out him"

On hearing the words... Mew's heart beat was raising...

Gulf looked into the slaves eyes, "p'Mew take control of your wolf na... iam waiting for you"... 

There is no other force powerful than Love... even Lust cannot win Love...

The trapped wolf was cut of from his host, the host was treated like an object... The yearn for love... someone that care for them... someone they can rely on... someone they can trust...

Gulf saw the Golden eyes of Mew turning into a brown familiar one... as tears flowed through both their eyes... Gulf knew it was his slave, not the wolf.   He went and hugged him... he know that Mew didnt take control of the wolf but the wolf gave it to him... Mew's wolf trust him...

"Thank you, my sunak pa" he in Mew's ear to the Wolf... (A/N:sunak pa means wolf in thai)

They stayed like that for sometime.. before Gulf releasing himself from the hug and looked at Mew, who was very tired....

"Let me remove your shackles"......
Gulf first removed the iron shackles from Mew's hands and brought him to sit over at the rock slab...

Mew was tired and looking at the prince, when the prince sat down on the floor in front of him...  Mew's eyes widen and he tried to get up but Gulf pulled at his legs to make him sit down on the slab again... he bought Mew's leg and placed it on his Milky white thighs...

Mew tried to move but the prince hooded his leg firm... he can see the dust from his sole smearing the beautiful thighs and his heart broke at the sight... but Gulf didn't care he slowly removed the 4 screws and threw the shackle across the cell....

Mew tried to pull his legs away again but Gulf caught it firmly...

"What are you trying to do?"

"My prince, please let go of this slaves leg.."

"Why?" Gulf slowly stroked the bruised ankle due to the shackles..

"Iam a slave and you are a prince... this is a grave sin and disrespectful.... my leg on you"

Gulf just laughed... which echoed through the cell... Mew's heart fluttered at the beautiful music... and he looked at the prince softly.... his heart skipped a multiple beats when Gulf leaned down and kissed his ankle where the Shackle has caused bruises...

"P'Mew behind the closed doors, Iam your slave you are my King"...

A tear drop fell from Mew's eyes onto Gulf's hand...

"Why are you crying? Cry baby..."

"I didnt know what I have done to have you by my side"

Wiping the tears away from Mew, Gulf smirked "maybe saved a whole nation"

Mew shook his head as a NO. " saving the whole universe"

Gulf smiled at his reply... and looked up at the slave while Mew looked down at him... they were mere inches away from eachother...

"But seriously... why?" Mew whispered..

"I dont know............ but I know for one that if I dont have you I will go insane"

Mew leaned a little and brushed his lips against Gulf before capturing the plump lips inbetween  his teeths biting it and making the prince moan which has becoming Mew's most favourite music ever....

"Dont you feel cold?"

"Huh"

Mew pointed to the bare bottom of the omega on the cold cell floor...

Looking down Gulf blushed too hard that he was exposing everything to the eyes of the slave....

When he tried to cover it up by bringing his legs together, Mew caught the legs and separated it, making Gulf suirm in his hold...

"Mew"

Mew licked his lips and looked at the little member which is turning on hard and the tired to look at the pink hole by separating his legs even more..

"M~ew"....

" let me look... I didnt get the proper view before"....

Gulf's eyes widened at the reply and thought back the little tease he had done before.... blushing hard...

"M~ew"

Mew kissed Gulf's chin and trailed down the neck and through the unbuttoned chest he left kisses till he reached the navel and bite it a bit...making Gulf Moan loud and interlock the fingers through the soft strands on Mew's head..  he tried to Pull him by it but Mew was already at, now hardened member of Gulf... smiling at the effect he had on the omega, Mew took the whole length into his mouth.... twirling his tongue... making the Prince hot...

Gulf used his other hand to support himself, while the other hand tightened around Mew's locks which made him take Gulf deep inside his hot mouth....

When he thought Gulf could reach climax, he pulled out the member making Gulf Whine...

Satisfied by the needy omega's whine Mew started licking from the tip and went down further till he reached the hot pink hole...

Gulf gasped at the contact and tried to close his legs... but Mew was holding both his thighs apart...

"Ph~ee"

Mew licked the rim...

"Ahh~hhh~mmm"

Poked his tongue into the hole and twisted it... 'he liked the taste' Mew concluded... within minutes he felt Gulf's inner clench around his tongue and with the loud moan Gulf came on his stomach....

Mew released his hold on Gulf's thigh and brought the tired omega to lie on his lap....

Catching his breath for few seconds... Gulf opened his eyes and glared at the slave..

Gulf: you told you wont touch me...

Mew: I didn't touch you..... with my hands...

Gulf raised his hands and playfully hit the slaves chest making Mew to chuckle...

Mew: we should go back... others might start searching for us...

Gulf: hmmm..... aren't you tired?

Mew: well I had a feast now....

Again Gulf tried to hit Mew for commenting shameless...

But Mew caught his hand and kissed it.. making the prince to blush hard even more.. 

After few minutes Mew dressed the prince and carried him bridal style towards his chamber... while they were on the way, Gulf pulled at Mew's shirt and frowned...

Mew: what happened my prince?

Gulf: the mark is gone...

Mew: huh?

Gulf leaned and bite Mew's shoulder again leaving his teeth mark... Mew laughed at his little prince's possessiveness...

Mew: should I mark you too..

Gulf immediately closed his neck with his outer robe.. but Mew only laughed at the action...

"Gulfieee"

"I told you to not call me that"

"Then what should I call you"

"Master, you promised you will be my slave.. Thara"

The said boy looked around the room...

Thara: there is no one here

Gulf: no one will come into my room...

Thara leaned down bear Gulf's ear "behind the closed doors iam your king"

Gulf suddenly woke up from the slumber and looked around, Mew was sleeping next to him... they both were tired and slept after returning from dungeon... Gulf has placed Joss outside to gaurd them....

His heart pounded fast at the thought about the dream... why is this happening to him? What does the dream mean? And if it is a memory why he said the same thing to Mew?

But when he looked at the sleeping face of the slave, the prince forgot everything and relaxed... Mew turned the other side in his sleep.... showing his back to the prince... Gulf pouted at the but he didn't have the heart to disturb him so he went to lie down again next to Mew but something caught his eyes... the star tattoo on the back of the slave... 

As a curious one he leaned close to see it properly... it was not a ink mark so it's not a tattoo... the star didnt have a sharp edges so it's not a mark created by spell... so it must be a birth mark..... his heart beated fast by looking at it... a mild head ache forming.... "Where have I seen it before?" Was in thoughts for a long time before the sleep took over him...

____________________________________________

Please comment and vote my darlings...

Here is a smoothy milkshake for your thirst..... It will be weekly update and u can request too if you want anything specific or special in the request page.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 14.9K 48
A story of A powerful Alpha Tharn from MIDNIGHT PACK who is well known for cruelty specially when it comes to the security of his pack... people afra...
128K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
172K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❀ Warning: βš οΈπŸ”ž Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
113K 6.7K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...