Childhood love--Kissed by the...

By rakhsi

Katherine Andrew came from a middle class family by scholarship in high school .There she sees Eisuke Ichinom... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Part 1
Part 2 THE DAY I SAW HIM
Part 3
Part 4 AFTER 10 YEARS
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9 DISGUISES
Part 10 I BOUGHT YOU
Part 11 THE IVC PARTY
Part 12 CAROLINA
Part 13 DIFFERENT FEELINGS
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 DIFFERENT FEELINGS
Part 17 KISS
Part 18 EISUKE'S POV ABOUT THE KISS
Part 19 HIS PAST
Part 20 KIDNAPPED,RESCUED AND WHO ARE YOU?
Part 21 FRUSTRATING
Part 22 KIDNAPPED
Part 23 CONFESSION AND FIRST DATE
EPILOGUE
Bonus Chapter-1
BONUS CHAPTER-2
Bonus Chapter-3

Part 5 EISUKE'S POV

220 6 0
By rakhsi

IN THE EVENING

i was working in my office when suddenly there was a knock on my door.i know exactly who that would be.

EISUKE:baba!ota!i don't have time for ur rubbishness .get out.

BABA:boss it's very important.

OTA:yeah,u should watch the news.

EISUKE:if it would be one of ur pranks then i will kill u.

BABA/OTA:okay!!okay

i went down with them there i saw soryu and mamoru sitting.

SORYU:they r annoying eisuke.shold i kill them?

EISUKE:yeah!u can kill them if the news is not important then.

baba on the tv .we all sat on the couch .there i saw a beautiful lady ,my heart skipped a beat when i saw her.it was like i have saw her somewhere.i looked beside me and saw soryu also have the look.

TELEVISION

REPORTER:today we r in front of THE ANDREW'S hotel.today we have the famous katherine andrew.they are to make an announcement today.

KATHERINE:thank u all of u for coming here.

REPORTER 1:mam !are u going to release ur own movie.

REPORTER 2:are u going to announce ur wedding.

KATHERINE:i am not here to announce my wedding or movie .i am here to announce that i am going to open my new hotel in japan.

REPORTER 1:do u have a particular reason for opening it there?

REPORTER 2:do u have someone important there?

REPORTER 3:Do u going to marry that person?

KATHERINE;i don't know why ur all so presistent about MY marraige . but the hotel for no reason i just thought it would be fun.(she smirked)

REPORTER 1:who is going take care of the hotel their.

KATHERINE:as usual john andrew will take care of the hotel their and the design is by linda howard.i will go on the opening or if i have any work then.it will be opened by next month.

REPORTER 4:will it complete that fast?

KATHERINE: as i said before i dont like late works.

REPORTER 1:is john ur husband?

REPORTER 2:What is ur relationship with him?

KATHERINE:it's non of ur business just report what i said.(with a smile)

KATHERINE:ones again thank u for coming.

REPORTER 1:what is ur message to ur fans?

KATHERINE:please come and visit my hotel .love u all.see u again.bye bye

she went inside the hotel with her Bodygaurd's.

REPORTER 1:She never tell anyone who the john is?

REPORTER 2:their sirname's are also same ,is that mean they are married?

REPORTER 3:we have to check what there relationship is?

TELEVISION OFF

BABA:wow!!she is very beautiful.

OTA:don't u remember who she is?

BABA:i never slept with her ,how can i remember her.

MAMORU: she was our classmate in high school, who changed her class after yelling at eisuke's sluts.

BABA:Yeah!!yeah!! i remember her now.The first girl to reject boss.

i was shocked hearing her name but i composed my cool again.she is something.i saw soryu have same look as me.

OTA:do u notice she said she want to make hotel for fun.haha

BABA:yeah!she was like eisuke and her smirk was so sexy.

EISUKE:whatever, i am leaving.

BABA:Boss will u kill us now.

OTA: yeah! someone wanted to kill us.

EISUKE:if u both don't shut up......soryu kill them.

SORYU:(taking his gun out)I am going to kill both of them, now don't stop me and if they will not in the penthouse then it will be silent.

BABA: h-hey! s-sor we were just j-joking u know put the g-gun back.

OTA: y-yeah ! don't kill me.i f u want to kill me then kill baba first.

OTA:(whispering to soryu) then we will decide not to kill me because i am an important person.

BABA:hey! ota,i can hear u.

EISUKE: i have work to do i am leaving. and when is next auctions.

SORYU: next auctions will be next month.

BABA: but i was thinking to go to the andrew's hotel to meet kathy.(hearts in eyes)

EISUKE:u can leave if u want to and if invitation comes then we can go to check why it is no. 1 in london.(smirk)

i went to my office and searched about her .

she is the owner of the lot many hotels,author,singer,actor and she does paintings also .she is interesting to take care of all the things by herself.

i have to go and check her hotel. it's not like she can win me . i am the great eisuke ichinomiya no one can win against me.hehe(smirk)

i got good competitor.

---------------------------------------------------------------sorry guys for any grammatical mistakes. please like,comment and follow my account.

thank u following me 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 182 22
There was a beautiful American girl and her family was richest in America,but when she visit to Japan and find the murder of her parents death. Ever...
17.9K 348 23
Another Kbtbb children this time what if the father was Eisuke Ichinomiya. The characters are own by Voltage inc some characters Are made by me som...
67.8K 1.5K 54
Eisuke- Leave!! I don't want to see your face ever again. He wanted to stop her but the feeling of jealousy and betrayal was more than his love for h...
85.2K 2.7K 46
Eisuke Ichinomiya has everything he could ask for. He's rich,handsome,powerful and has got women on their knees for him. So why does he feel so...emp...