Part 16 DIFFERENT FEELINGS

longest chapter ahead (2650)words.

KATHERINE'S POV

i woke in the morning with absence of warmth.i look beside me and saw there was no one .i never noticed that i got used to sleeping beside him.am i missing him?what is this feeling in my stomach whenever he is near me?why can't i understand my own feeling?

i heard door opening.

EISUKE:how much time do u want to wake up ,woman?it's not like i did something with u and you are tired .(smirk)

KATHY:(blush)i am waking up.can't u wake up a person normally?using that in the early morning.

EISUKE:haha😄now get ready.

KATHY:yeah!!yeah!!get out

EISUKE:you are telling me to get out?this is my room.

KATHY:(smirk😏)okay then i will get out.

i reached for the door in joking manner.

EISUKE:where do u think you are going ?

KATHY:oh!i am thinking of going to soryu's room.

EISUKE:okay i am going out ,get ready but don't be late.

KATHY:are u really going out?

EISUKE:why?do you want me to see u naked?

KATHY:(blushes)oh my god ,eisuke

i pushed laughing eisuke out of the room.and went to bath.

can i leave him and the others after the business deal?i just got so much comfortable with him and others.

i put that thoughts on side and got ready before eisuke again came in.

i was just doing my makeup when ota came braging in the room without knocking

i looked at him.

KATHY:what do u want?eisuke is in his office.

OTA:you are talking like his wife.anyway i came here for u but i think u don't want me here anyway.

KATHY:(blushes)but why?

OTA:i came to do your makeup but you are almost done and it is looking good.

KATHY:oh!!thank u and sorry .u should have told me before.

OTA:it's okay complete it i am leaving.

KATHY:okay.

i completed it and went down.i noticed all of them there as usual.

EISUKE:not bad,now come.

he said gesturing his hand towards me.i took his hand left the penthouse.

IN THE LIMO

KATHY:so,where are we going?

EISUKE:we are going to hotel andrew.