Part 22 KIDNAPPED

KATHERINE'S POV

i am attending a party today at my colleagues hotel for their anniversary party. james and jack are also coming with me ,i said them i don't want them but they didn't listened to me.so i am taking them with me.

i am getting ready right now.i wore a white jewel dress it is long with net at my left leg showing my leg.i wore silver heels and done light makeup with dark red lipstick.

i went out to the party with my brother as my partner of the night because malliaka couldn't make it to the party because she is in New York

when we entered the party i plastered a smile on my face .i gave both the couples bouquet and as the gift a diamong necklace and  audemers piguar's watch.

i talked to whoever greeting to me in between talking i saw someone familiar,my heart skipped a beat. he was eisuke ichinomiya .what is he doing here?i want to go near him and kiss him hard but i can't .i have to be away from him.

i went to balcony by excusing myself from the crowd.

??:at last you came out.you are making our plan easy.

KATHY:who are you?

??:i am the member of the 'venoms'group.

before i can take my gun out someone hit me hard on my head and i lost conciousness.

'eisuke'

EISUKE'S POV

i got to know from john that kathy is going to the party. i told him the whole story, at first he was angry about using her sister but when i told him i love her now he told me her schedule.

so,here i am in the party with all the guys following me with soryu's dogs of couse.

i am searching for her.where the hell is she?i saw john talking to someone .i went towards him he excused himself from that person and came towards me.

JOHN: hello!! eisuke

EISUKE: hello!! where is kathy?

JOHN:she was talking to---what the hell? where is she?

he started to search all over the place by his eyes.when soryu came.

SORYU:i already thought this would happen.

EISUKE: what do you mean by that?

JOHN: she had got death threat from 'venoms' group two days before she came here. 

SORYU: that's why she left you so that you don't be in danger.

EISUKE: you know about it and didn't tried to protect her?

SORYU: my men were all over the place wherever she went. i kept professionals to protect her and i also have you to protect.

EISUKE: why didn't yo--