Part 8

KATHERINE'S POV 

there i saw eisuke ichinomiya

EISUKE:good evening ,ms.andrew(with smile)

KATHY:gud evening mr.ichinomiya,u can take the glass.(smiled back)

EISUKE: thank u but take it,a gentleman shouldn't allow a lady waiting.

KATHY : thank u very much ,sir

 EISUKE: No,no it's ok

KATHY:are u enjoying the party ,sir

EISUKE:Yeah of course thank u

then we heard the music and all the couples came in between the hall to dance.

EISUKE: may i have this dance

KATHY:Of course ,thank u

we both went to middle of the dance floor and started to dance.when i started to dance with him it was like just we both are dancing on the floor i didn't even notice the reporters taking photos.

after one dance all the people around us stopped to look at us.

PERSON 1:they both are looking great

PERSON 2:the perfect couple

that sentence make me come out of my daze and i broke eye contact and i thing by breaking my eye contact eisuke also came out of his daze,it was looks like that but i think i just imagined.

after that song i went to john and told him i am going to sleep and i am tired.he respected my decision and let me go up to the penthouse .

IN THE PENTHOUSE

what was i thinking ?why does eisuke's eyes dazed me inside it was like we were talking to each other through eyes.i have to forget about him.

sleep mind sleep

IN THE DREAM

wow,he have such a handsome face.he is caging me in his beautiful eyes.how could one person have so many things.he was faking a smile there how would he if he smiled genuinely and his smirk was omg

END OF DREAM

Ugh!i can't take him out of my mind .i should leave japan as soon as possible.

oh it's morning already good i will talk to john i went out after bathing in my clothes.

i went to kitchen and make myself coffee with 3 cubes of sugar and lots of milk .i like my coffee sweet because my brain want sugar.

then with my coffee i sat on the couch in penthouse.john came down and noticed me

JOHN:good morning sis

KATHY:Good morning bro

i took a sip from my coffee and smile formed on my lips.

KATHY:yeah!! i wanted to talk to u.can u have a minute.

JOHN:of course

KATHY:i wanted to return to london for work i thought i would took a break but i have to go.

JOHN:ohh!! 

he was looking sadly at me.

LIN:we can go together then ,i also have work.

KATHY:good morning to you ,then it is decided me and lin are leaving in the afternoon.what about u kagari?

KAGARI:i have work here ,i will be coming after 3 days.

JOHN:i thought u will take a trip here but it's ok if u say so .then i will call the pilot to ready the jet.

KATHY:okay and take care of malliaka ,don't make her sad.

so,me and lin came to london for work purposes.

i started to work busily as my daily life ,i totally forget about him.

AFTER A MONTH

my hotel in japan is in 2nd place after eisuke's .i am not far from winning this unsaid battle.i like to be first in all the things.john lived here with me just went their whenever he has work.

i became the boss of THE FIRES i defeated the ex-boss.

after one more month i saw for a second that my hotel is no.1 and suddenly it changed again to no.2 something is happening in tres spades how could it be in no.1 from 2 years. something is fishy.

i called john to my office

KATHY:i am going japan for some research and i don't want any bodygaurds .

JOHN:what r u talking about u want bodygaurds for ur protection .

KATHY:i am going with disguise no one can know who am i? i am just going as normal person.

JOHN: then i will come with u

KATHY:i said it once and i don't want to repeat.

JOHN:Okay ,i can't win against u anyway

KATHY:(smirk)

I travelled to japan day after that.

------------------------------------------------------------------why is kathy going to japan without protection?

to know about that u have to read next part

till then bye

please like,comment and follow my account.