Part 17 KISS

KATHERINE'S POV

i woke up next morning as usual eisuke was there but with eyes open he was looking at the ceiling.i think he is thinking something,i should leave him alone.i started to stood up from the bed but the hand around my waist tightened and he pulled into the bed.

EISUKE:where are you going without my permission?

just a second ago  he was looking so innocent and now he is back to his normal self.

KATHY:i was going to get ready.

EISUKE:okay,i am sleeping.

he just said and drifted into sleep.he is something.

i went into bathroom and took shower and wore my casual clothes.then i thought john said he will call me.i should call him.not now i will call him afterwards.

i went down and saw all the guys as usual.

i went into kitchen for making coffee .i just completed it when i felt someone befind me .i turned around and saw soryu.

KATHY:do u want coffee?

SORYU:no,can u make omelettes?

KATHY:soryu,it is u only right?haha

SORYU:hey don't tell anyone.make me

oh my god !is he pouting ?how cute!aww!!

KATHY:okay!i will make it for u wait at dining table.

SORYU:thank u, but don't tell anyone.

KATHY:okay !!i will not but first i will go and give the coffee to eisuke.

he nodded and left the kitchen .he didn't acted like himself.he was really looking cute.

i went into eisuke's office and gave him his coffee.suddenly i got a call.then i saw the name i think i will call him later.

EISUKE: take the call.

KATHY:it's ok i will call him later.

EISUKE: who is this him now?

KATHY:he is my friend.

i left the office before he could ask me anything and went to kitchen for making soryu's  omelettes.

I went to dining room and saw soryu sitting there. i put the plate in front of him. he gestured with his fingers and i welcomed him.then suddenly i noticed all of them coming into the dining room .

OTA:(pouting)it's not fair i also want omelettes.

BABA: let me have one sor.

SORYU: no

i went into kitchen and bring their omelettes for them.they all are acting childish today.

KATHY:don't fight, i make enough for all of u now sit.

they all obeyed and took the seat .i served all of them then again my phone rang.i checked it's john.

they all were looking at me.

KATHY:i will take this call .excuse me.

they all looked at me eyebrow raised but i went into bedroom and took the call.

PHONE CONVERSATION

KATHY:Hello!!

JOHN:Kathy,explain?

KATHY:Okay !i will explain u all when time comes but till then please don't ask me.

JOHN:And when will that time will come?