EPILOGUE

2 years later

KATHERINE'S POV

"Calm down! Kathy" Baba said. "You would have get to know if you are in my place" I said looking at myself in the mirror. Baba sighed.

There was knock on the door and John the room. He married Malliaka 1 year ago and they have a sweet boy, Alec Andrew.

"You are looking beautiful, sis" John said giving me kiss on the cheek. "John, please calm your sister or else boss will kill me" Baba plead looking at John. John chuckled.

"What did she do now?" John asked looking at him. "She is not listening to anyone. She pacing back and forth in her room saying and thinking what ifs" Baba replied and I rolled my eyes at him. 

There was again a knock on the door and this time Linda, Malliaka and Kagari entered the room wearing the Bridesmaid dresses I chose for them. They are looking beautiful. They are wearing light grey long gowns.

Yeah guys! You would have guessed by now

Yeah guys! You would have guessed by now. Today I am marrying the love of my life, Eisuke Ichinomiya. He proposed to me 5 months ago and we couldn't wait for the marriage so here we are after planning all the things. I don't know why but I am so nervous. 

Linda and Ota married 6 months ago and she is 2 months pregnant now. Kagari and Soryu are dating which was shocking news at first but we eventually get used to it.

 I am wearing a white full ball gown with lace design at the top which was less cleavage showing. My hair is in French bun and make up artists just did my make up.

 My hair is in French bun and make up artists just did my make up

"Baba, go out and say Eisuke that she is okay. We will talk to her" At hearing that from Linda Baba sighed in relief. After he went out they four surrounded me in a group hug.

"Look Kathy, you are looking beautiful and I think beautiful word is also less to describe you. Eisuke is waiting for you at the altar ,just take Mr. Ichinomiya's hand go towards him. Take deep breathes and calm yourself" Kagari said.

"If you trust Eisuke and his love towards you than he will not leave you. I know you believe him and keep that like that only" Mallaika said.

"If we have trust issues I would have kicked his ass before he could have met you" Linda's words made all of us laugh and mood lighten in the room.