Part 9 DISGUISES

KATHERINE'S POV

i asked john to make my fake id ,it's like:-

NAME-Katherine Thomas

AGE:22

BOD:31 january

BP:Japan

u know my mother is japanese so i know japanese due to which i don't have any problem with language.

my blond hair turned into brown hair and blue orbs turned into brown .my type of makeup changed. if john tried to follow me ,he couldn't learn who am i .

i am going to act like i came to see tres spades.and will check what they are doing to keep their hotel no.1 in japan.

 i went inside the hotel and i was awestruck by the beauty ,no kathy don't be awestruck ur hotel is best.i started go inside more and at the reception i took my card to my room and went to my room.i saw all the people running here and there so ,i asked one maid.

KATHY: what is happening here?

MAID:today there is an ivc party.

KATHY:what is it?

MAID:it is international vip convection

KATHY:Oh !!thank u

MAID:It's ok miss.

i went into my room for planning.ok then if there is a party that means all will be busy at that time i can i can go into deep investigation. haha i am talking like a detective .

i wore my black jeans and black top and went out of my room

i wore my black jeans and black top and went out of my room .i saw so many people surrounding the lobby ,i know all of them some r my colleagues .

why am i thinking about nonsense i have work .i went to lobby and heard a large commotion in between ,there i saw someone who i wanted to forgot,eisuke ichinomiya.he was surrounded by many women and he didn't even noticing them.i turned around and basements door so went there and saw lots of boxes and heard someone talking i went beside the box and saw guns trading.before i can do something someone forced me against wall.

KATHY:OW!!

i think is saw him somewhere slicked back black hair and grey orbs .where do i saw him.

??:forget what u saw and don't tell about it to anyone if u tell there u would no tomorrow for u.

I have to act like i am scared so i flinched back and nodded my head.

he left me there and i saw eisuke going somewhere so followed him .hey!! where did he go .oh no missed him .i was just going to turn around when my got struck in between something and i fell forward. and i heard large shattering sound.

KATHY:ow!! this stupid heels

??:she broke the venus statue

??:boss will kill us if he knew about it.

??:what do we do now?

??:we will put her in place of statue.

they are talking about me,venus statue which was got robbed and they will keep me that place but where?

before i can take my gun out he pushes a cloth in front of my nose  and i lose conciousness.

---------------------------------------------------------------what will happen to kathy and where does they taking her

Please like,comment and follow my account.