Part 6

the above photo is the andrew hotel japan

KATHERINE'S POV

at last my hotel is completed in japan i am in my office with john we were discussing about the opening 

JOHN:we will be opening it in 2 days . so, who r u going to invite ,we have to sent the invitation fast.

KATHY:send the invitations to our business partners ,my actor and actress colleagues , and u can send the invitation to the famous people there i n japan because we want popularity.

JOHN:Okay and i took care of the maids there then we are all finished.

KATHY:then good, i have my film shooting then i will leave.

JOHN: okay take care(kissing her on the cheek)

KATHY: okay bye and if u want anything call me.(kissing his cheek)

after the meeting with i went to my shooting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------after shooting i went to meet my friends in the bar of my hotel.

KATHY:hi!! lin, kagari and malliaka

LIN/KAGARI/MALLIAKA:hi (then giving a group hug)

Yeah i forget to tell u guys that malliaka is a model and kagari is singer.

KATHY:so, what happen why the sudden party

LIN:it's not a party we just wanted to hang out.

KAGARI: haha yeah! we didn't time to hangout like  this.

MALLIAKA: and if we want to hang out outside then fans will not leave us.

KATHY:lin , ur looking so much serious ,did something happen?

LIN: did i have to come to japan?

MALLIAKA:what r u talking lin, we have to go it's our friends hotel.

KATHY: but what happen why r u asking the question suddenly ?

KAGARI:yeah! what happened? u can't sit there silentely, if u don't tell us how could we find out?

LIN: guys!! i am just thinking that kathy will invite the famous people of Japan also that means i have to face ota there because he is famous artist.

MALLIAKA: that means still have feelings for him, am i right?

LIN: i can't forget him and yeah i still have feelings.

KAGARI:u will be okay ,don't worry and we will be there with u ,u know?

KATHY: as kagari said we will be there with u so don't be like that.

MALLIAKA:we don't like when u act serious just smile for us.

KATHY: now begin the girls night out.

we drank for sometime and we left for places.

i can't wait to make u lose EISUKE ICHINOMIYA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------bye guys we will meet u soon in japan

please like ,comment and follow my account