Bonus Chapter-3

2 years after wedding

Kathy's Pov

All are happy in my small family with Soryu and Kagari having baby Ryseui. Baba and Mamoru are also dating. They are Rose and Jessica. They both are sweet and easy to talk. They became our family members very quickly.

I am now standing in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. I just I should lose weight. I looking like I put some weight. 

I saw Eisuke entering our room

"Eisuke, Do you think I should lose weight?" He just looked at me for sometime. Then nodded his head in negative manner.

"Why are you not telling me the truth?" I yelled at him. I just can't understand my moods nowadays. "I don't even no why I even asked you" I stormed out of the room leaving shocked Eisuke behind.

I went into penthouse lounge and sat on the couch when Mamoru entered with cigrette in his mouth. By just the smell of it I started to feel nauseous. I stood up and ran towards bathroom throwing up my guts out. Shit! My throat hurts. I feel someone rubbing my back and holding my hair aside. 

After that I washed my face and looked towards the mirror I looked pale. Then I remembered that I missed my periods. I suddenly looked at Eisuke wide eyed who was looking worried.

"Let's go to Hospital" Eisuke said and took my hand.

"No Eisuke I am fine. I think it was just a stomach bug" I said. Me being lied straight through my teeth but it looked like he didn't believed me. But nodded and said "I am going to meeting ,i will be home by evening. If you don't feel well then tell me we will go to hospital" I nodded my head and went towards our room and locked it.

Now that I think about it, It is not the first time throwed up , my mood swings and late periods only leads to one conclusions but I have to confirm it first.

I went into bathroom and took out the pregnancy test out. Linda gave it to me when she got to know that she was pregnant, she said it would be useful someday. I thought she was stupid that time but now I am thankful.

I went into washroom and took the two tests.

I came outside after putting alarm. I was nervous about how will Eisuke take the news if am pregnant. I think I just have to wait and see.

As the timer went off I went and checked both were showing two lines. 

I AM PREGNANT...

My eyes started to water just by thinking about mini me or mini Eisuke would be around in the near future.

First I will just go and confirm the news by doctor then I will plan something to tell Eisuke about it.

After coming from hospital...

So the doctor confirmed that I am actually pregnant. Now all I have to do is tell Eisuke then we both will tell the news to all. 

I have to plan something by evening...

Eisuke's Pov

From some days she is having strange mood swings and she just throwed I don't even know what to do when she is like that. At first I thought it was just her periods but Her date went away just two weeks ago.

I think she will tell me whatever it is when time comes. I just don't want it to be worst.

I just completed my meeting I am going to penthouse. I told Kathy that we should live in different home. But she wanted to live with all them like a big family she said. So I just accepted because whatever makes her happy makes me happy.

As I reached the penthouse I entered our room. I didn't saw Kathy in the living room so I went into our bedroom and saw a box on the bed. I went towards it carefully. What could it be?

I slowly approached the box, 'To Eisuke~' was written on it. It is nor my birthday or our Anniversery then why would she get me a gift?

I opened the box and there was a toy and baby clothes. Why would she bring me baby clothes?

And at last there was stick and a card. The stick looked familiar like I saw it with Linda or Mallaika something but I didn't remembered.

Then I opened the card and it was written 'Let's welcome a new member to our small family..'.

I connected all dots and my heart skipped a beat.

Tears of happiness started to well up in my eyes. I felt arms hugging me from behind and I turned around to see my Kathy, my happiness, my wife and the mother of my child standing there with big smile on her face.

I hold her face in my hands and kissed her pouring all my feelings in it.

I can't even describe how happy I was.

"It would be good video to show our kids." She showed me the video she made of me.

It was embarrassing, like seriously  The great Eisuke Ichinomiya showed so many emotions on his face just in one video. She can really make me do anything..

"I love you" I said and once again kissed her passionately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bye guys..

So this the end of this story..

Happy endings are not made for everyone the one who gets it are lucky...

Thank you to all who supported me till now..

Please like, comment and follow my account.