Part 14

KATHERINE'S POV

next day i was again wrapped around warm embrace .i opened my eyes and saw eisuke just opening his eyes.he loosened his arms around me and i went out of the bed.

KATHY:good morning

he didn't replied he just again went to sleep.

i think he drank lot yesterday night.i went to bathroom and done my routine.

when i came out i saw eisuke sitting on the bed holding his head.

KATHY:do u have head ache?

EISUKE:no,i never get drunk.

KATHY:okay.

i also don't get drunk but there is a head ache in the morning in place of coffee i should give him lemonade.

i went into kitchen and made the lemonade by my mom's recipe ,she used to make it for my father.

i went to eisuke's office and knocked the door then i went inside.he is a big liar.

EISUKE:where is my coffee?

KATHY:drink it,head ache will go away.

EISUKE:I said already--

KATHY:just DRINK.

he took the glass from me and saw it for some time then looked at me and at last he drank it fully.

KATHY:(sigh)sometimes u act like a kid.

he just rolled his eyes.i took the glass and went out of room.

and saw all of them sitting down.

KATHY:good morning

BABA: good morning ,pretty lady.

ota was still sleepy and mamoru was sleeping behind the couch.soryu just nodded.i noticed a frown on his face same as eisuke never shows weakness.

i went to kitchen and made one more glass for soryu and made coffee for myself.

i went out with one glass and my cup and noticed eisuke on the couch.

KATHY:Soryu, drink it or else your frown will be noticeble by all.

he was surprised but then again composed himself.

he took the glass from me and drank it.

KATHY:it,s good you are not like pikachu.he never listen to me.

all started to laugh and i noticed eisuke glaring at soryu.i was confused but then i shrugged.

KATHY:how is ur head ache ,eisuke?

EISUKE:i don't have head ache but i am fine.

KATHY:see, pikachu is not saying the truth.

i saw soryu putting his glass down and gestured with his middle and index finger.

KATHY:welcome.

BABA: u know about it preety lady.

KATHY:yeah! my brother studied high school in hong kong ,he told me about it.

i saw ota standing up.

KATHY:eisuke, do u have somewhere to go today.

EISUKE: no.

KATHY: Ota, can i come to ur studio.

OTA: studio,why..?

KATHY:i want to see ur arts, can i?

OTA: okay

KATHY:Can i?

i asked eisuke. he just nodded his head so,i followed ota out of the penthouse.