Bonus Chapter-1

Katherine's POV

In a week there is Ota and Linda's wedding. They started dating when they first saw each other after 10 years. Who would have thought Ota would stop calling Lin Koro. Yeah! He calls her but it lesser than before.

I don't know how to explain my relationship with Eisuke when he and I both are busy with our works. I trying to make time for for spending time with each other and Eisuke is not. He is always making excuses for this and that. He is totally ignoring me.

It is getting frustrating so here I am in London. I was working from Japan at first but now I am so much Frustrated to know what is going on with Eisuke and so I left for London yesterday. I will be there before their wedding.

Here I am in the shooting of the new movie. Director is giving the instructions and I am doing it.

The wedding day....

I came Japan two days ago. Eisuke was not in Japan when I came here. Eisuke didn't even thought to call or even message me. I am so much angry with him. I am not going to talk to him. Like always I am not going to forgive him for his sexy smirk.

I am here sitting with Linda, Kagari and Mallaika in dressing room getting Linda ready. Linda designed her own dress.

"What happened are you not happy with me marrying Ota?" Linda suddenly asked out of the blue.

"What? No. I am very happy for you . Ota is very good guy" I said to her trying to smile.

"You are looking upset" Mallaika said.

"You know you can talk to us about anything" Kagari said. And that's it I broke down in front of them.

They all came towards me and hugged me tightly.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Linda asked.

"Eisuke *sob* is not talking to me. He is avoiding me for two weeks now." I then took a deep breathe. "He didn't even called or even messaged me when I was in London" I was sobbing mess by then. "Did he want to break up with me? Am I not good for him? Did I do something wrong? Did I--"

"Kathy, calm down. He will do nothing like that" Mallaika cut me off. "Stop! Thinking unnecessary things. Here drink water and lets fix your makeup"

"If he hurt just tell us we will kick his ass" Lin tried to lighten the mood.

"Thank you guys" I fixed my makeup to clear my red and swollen eyes.

After sometime Lin's father came and took her to aisle while we were walking in front of her and Maids of honor.

It was very emotional and nice wedding.

After wedding we all are in reception hall. The first dance was completed so all the couples are surrounding the dance floor for dance.

When Eisuke came towards me.

"May I have this dance, My lady?" He asked.

"Yes, Of course" I can't say no in front of all this people. He took my hands and took me to dance floor.

We were silent for sometime. I was avoiding his eyes or else I will melt and forgive him.

"You know when you dance you should look in your partners eyes" He said smirking.

"No ,I don't" I replied with huff.

"Why are your eyes red? Were you crying?" He asked again.

"No, I was not" I replied again without any emotion and that shut him up.