Part 1

Katherine's POV

       I am Katherine Andrew. I am from London. I am from a middle-class family, so I must study hard for high school. I never thought about love due to my studies. I love reading, writing, dancing, singing, acting, and many more. I love to do all the things I can do. My father worked hard for me. I never prefer to rely on someone for something. That's why I do all my work by myself. I don't have many friends, but, I have a best friend I can rely on. Her name is Linda Howard. She is always with me whenever I want her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person's POV

There are two best friends named Eisuke Ichinomiya and Soryu Oh. They met in Japan in school. At first they didn't get along but as time being they started to understand each other. They started to help each other. Eisuke was son of Akira Ichinomiya who was the billionaire and CEO of Ichinomiya group and Soryu was son of a mobster Mr.Oh of mafia group ICE DRAGONS. They also met a bone fetish Luke Foster in school, he was the son of muscle fetish doctor.

Katherine's POV

At last I and Lin (Linda's nick name)got admissions in prestigious high school . I am very happy that my hard work worked.me and Lin and my other some classmates got scholarship due to our hard work and high grades.

LINDA: I am very happy today Kathy.

KATHERINE: Me too

LINDA: Lets party

KATHY: no yaar I have studies to do.

LINDA: But we just got scholarship you can study anytime from now on u know. Lets just party today.

KATHY: No one can win u in conversation ,right?

LIN: Yay!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------SORRY !! friends for any grammatical mistakes. I think u could follow me like my story

THANK U!BYE BYE