Part 3

IN THE CANTEEN

LIN:whoa !kathy u did great job there.

KATHY:i have to yell at them .

there the eisuke guy entered with his friends and the girls all around him as usual.

KATHY:ugh!!why they have to be here.

i will change my class he can become distraction because whenever i saw  him my heart skips a beat i know that i am attracted so i should be  away from him.

----------------------------------------------------------------the next i went to principal's office and told him change my class as he would have known what r my problems he obediantly did.

from that day i started to avoid that commotion and started to be as away as possible from eisuke and his friends .i don't want any distractions in my studies .

as the high school was ending i was top in all the grades .i got good grades in all the things i did. but never forget his brownish-yellow orbs.

i started to avoid linda also because she was dating ota kisaki .so, whenever we met she started talking about the guys.i always said her don't talk about them .then she started calling me jealous that hurt me very that my own friend is calling me like that.that's why ignored her.

but as all of us know we can't always avoid our best friends and child hood friends because of that reason she became just friend from best friend.

she taught me when we met new friends we have leave our old friends.

---------------------------------------------------------------sorry if there is any grammatical mistake .please follow and like my story