Part 21 FRUSTRATING

KATHERINE'S POV

after i landed in airport i called my limo and went photo shoot .my arrival got noticed by paparazzi and i was doomed by questions.

when i got to hotel i went directly to my office after meeting my brother and friends.i then called soryu.

PHONE CONVERSATION

KATHY:hello!!soryu,it's me katherine andrew.

SORYU:Okay! what is it?

he said in his cold voice.i have to explain him my situation.

KATHY:listen soryu ,i know you are angry about leaving eisuke but i have my reasons.

SORYU: what are they?

KATHY: i got a death threat from most powerful gang 'venoms' that's why i want time to end this war between our two group till then i should be away from eisuke for his own safety.so, please take care of him for me.

SORYU: okay but you should have told this about to eisuke.

At last his voice softened(sigh)

KATHY: i don't want to keep him in danger so as a friend please don't tell him

SORYU:okay!but if you want any help from ice dragons then call me.

KATHY: thank you ,soryu but i want to win this with my group.

SORYU: it's okay, but if you want then dont forget to call me.

KATHY: okay

SORYU: he locked himself in his room from when you left.

KATHY: sorry! soryu for letting you see your best friend like this. but please take good care of him.

SORYU: then i want a treat.

KATHY: i will make you your omelettes when i come back.is it ok?

SORYU: thank you ,it's more than okay.i should check on eisuke.

KATHY:okay

SORYU:i will call you later.

KATHY:bye.

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION.

i know he would act like that only but please don't hate me eisuke,i beg you.

1 MONTH LATER

i am busy with my movies and modelling. as well as i have to take care of my group. i miss eisuke but its the time to go for him.i talked with soryu and he said eisuke became so cold as he was before and he is not talking to anyone correctly.but he is changed he is not bringing women to penthouse that was a relief.

JOHN'S POV

from when kathy came back from japan she is acting differently.she is not eating her food correctly ,she is keeping herself busy from her work. she is smiling less and she just smile during business deals or her acting, i can tell all are her fake smiles.she started to talk to me less.i don't know what happened to her in japan or what happened between eisuke and her but i can't see my sister like that.whenever i ask her she says she is busy with her mafia threat. i know she is strong but i am scared of losing her ,i already lost my parents i can't lose my sister i am trying to help her to keep her schedule less but she tightened her schedule herself. she was like she is pained and thinking about someone.  

malliaka is also concerned but she always don't saw it on her but i know because i am her boyfriend.

EISUKE'S POV

it's been one month since she left me .i became cold as i was before she came into my life again.i wanted to move on but i couldn't. i started to drink and at night ,i stopped bringing women to penthouse because i am feeling like i am cheating on her .she changed me totally. i miss her.she always came into my thoughts.i can't concentrate on my work .it's so frustrating . i am just like i want her back into my life but a fear is there like she would reject me.i felt hollow when she left with 20 million dollars cheque .i never felt like that to anyone else as i felt for her. my heart is saying i can forgive her if she came again.

and whenever i talk to guys it's like they are hiding something especially soryu .he thinks i will not notice but he should that we are friends before high school so i know him better then all of them. what is he hiding i don't but he coming wherever i go like a bodyguard. like he trying to save me from someone.

all guys are sitting in the lounge watching news so i joined them.

i suddenly saw kathy on the news ,all types of emotions started to take over me. she became so thin and her fake smile ,i can tell it's her fake smile because i love her.

i stood up and went to my room .i took champagne bottle and started to drink it. why are you doing this to me? if you are also in pain then came to me i will forgive you,idiot. why are you looking so sad after leaving me? i should be the one to be sad.

does she have a reason behind leaving? that's it she have a reason behind leaving me because she loves me. who couldn't love me ?i am eisuke ichinomiya (smirk). i am going to find out the reason ,i going london to meet her,it's final. kathy i am coming wait for me. 

i went down

EISUKE: i am going to london.

they all stood there shocked.

BABA: why, boss?

EISUKE: no one can leave me. i am going to find out the reason behind she left me. 

OTA:  are you sure eisuke?

EISUKE: i am always sure.

SORYU: i am also coming with you .('because no one can stop you when make a decision'in the mind)

BABA/OTA: we are also coming.

we all looked towards mamoru

MAMORU: what a pain in the a**.

we all went to london in my private jet but i don't know why soryu bring his dogs with them. who knows? i am coming kathy ,wait for me. i love you.

?? POV

i am in my headquarters office when my member entered.he bowed his head.

ME: what did you get?

??: sir she is attending a party tomorrow at the new hotel.

ME: all going as we planned tomorrow she will put her guard down and we will kidnap her in the party .be ready take some of our men to party to keep a eye on her.

??: yes, boss

he went out. haha!! it's not far away me becoming the first billioniare in london and the fire group will be mine soon.(evil grin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please like comment anf follow my account.

how will kathy react when she will meet eisuke? 

who is the person who is planning to kathy ?

what will eisuke do if someone took his love from him?

to know all the answers of the questions wait for next parts. stay tuned.

bye.