Part 5 EISUKE'S POV

IN THE EVENING

i was working in my office when suddenly there was a knock on my door.i know exactly who that would be.

EISUKE:baba!ota!i don't have time for ur rubbishness .get out.

BABA:boss it's very important.

OTA:yeah,u should watch the news.

EISUKE:if it would be one of ur pranks then i will kill u.

BABA/OTA:okay!!okay

i went down with them there i saw soryu and mamoru sitting.

SORYU:they r annoying eisuke.shold i kill them?

EISUKE:yeah!u can kill them if the news is not important then.

baba on the tv .we all sat on the couch .there i saw a beautiful lady ,my heart skipped a beat when i saw her.it was like i have saw her somewhere.i looked beside me and saw soryu also have the look.

TELEVISION

REPORTER:today we r in front of THE ANDREW'S hotel.today we have the famous katherine andrew.they are to make an announcement today.

KATHERINE:thank u all of u for coming here.

REPORTER 1:mam !are u going to release ur own movie.

REPORTER 2:are u going to announce ur wedding.

KATHERINE:i am not here to announce my wedding or movie .i am here to announce that i am going to open my new hotel in japan.

REPORTER 1:do u have a particular reason for opening it there?

REPORTER 2:do u have someone important there?

REPORTER 3:Do u going to marry that person?

KATHERINE;i don't know why ur all so presistent about MY marraige . but the hotel for no reason i just thought it would be fun.(she smirked)

REPORTER 1:who is going take care of the hotel their.

KATHERINE:as usual john andrew will take care of the hotel their and the design is by linda howard.i will go on the opening or if i have any work then.it will be opened by next month.

REPORTER 4:will it complete that fast?

KATHERINE: as i said before i dont like late works.

REPORTER 1:is john ur husband?

REPORTER 2:What is ur relationship with him?

KATHERINE:it's non of ur business just report what i said.(with a smile)

KATHERINE:ones again thank u for coming.

REPORTER 1:what is ur message to ur fans?

KATHERINE:please come and visit my hotel .love u all.see u again.bye bye

she went inside the hotel with her Bodygaurd's.

REPORTER 1:She never tell anyone who the john is?

REPORTER 2:their sirname's are also same ,is that mean they are married?

REPORTER 3:we have to check what there relationship is?

TELEVISION OFF

BABA:wow!!she is very beautiful.

OTA:don't u remember who she is?

BABA:i never slept with her ,how can i remember her.

MAMORU: she was our classmate in high school, who changed her class after yelling at eisuke's sluts.

BABA:Yeah!!yeah!! i remember her now.The first girl to reject boss.

i was shocked hearing her name but i composed my cool again.she is something.i saw soryu have same look as me.

OTA:do u notice she said she want to make hotel for fun.haha

BABA:yeah!she was like eisuke and her smirk was so sexy.

EISUKE:whatever, i am leaving.

BABA:Boss will u kill us now.

OTA: yeah! someone wanted to kill us.

EISUKE:if u both don't shut up......soryu kill them.

SORYU:(taking his gun out)I am going to kill both of them, now don't stop me and if they will not in the penthouse then it will be silent.

BABA: h-hey! s-sor we were just j-joking u know put the g-gun back.

OTA: y-yeah ! don't kill me.i f u want to kill me then kill baba first.

OTA:(whispering to soryu) then we will decide not to kill me because i am an important person.

BABA:hey! ota,i can hear u.

EISUKE: i have work to do i am leaving. and when is next auctions.

SORYU: next auctions will be next month.

BABA: but i was thinking to go to the andrew's hotel to meet kathy.(hearts in eyes)

EISUKE:u can leave if u want to and if invitation comes then we can go to check why it is no. 1 in london.(smirk)

i went to my office and searched about her .

she is the owner of the lot many hotels,author,singer,actor and she does paintings also .she is interesting to take care of all the things by herself.

i have to go and check her hotel. it's not like she can win me . i am the great eisuke ichinomiya no one can win against me.hehe(smirk)

i got good competitor.

---------------------------------------------------------------sorry guys for any grammatical mistakes. please like,comment and follow my account.

thank u following me