Part 13 DIFFERENT FEELINGS

KATHERINE'S POV

Next day i woke up and found myself in a strong arms. i think i would be dreaming who would take me in their arms when i am on couch.

i opened my eyes and i was shocked seeing eisuke's face in front of me.i then noticed i am on bed and myself .i sighed a sigh of relief by seeing my clothes because his hand is touching my bare waist i noticed it came up.

i saw how peaceful and sweet he looks when he sleep .if would be awake then he will be arrogant again.

i tried to remove his arms and go out of bed when it tightens around me and he opened his eyes.

EISUKE:where are u going?

KATHY:i going out of bed.

EISUKE:sleep ,u are so warm 

he said and again he hold me in his arms and closed his eyes .his breathing become slow again i think he went to sleep .by his warmth around me i also went to sleep.

after some time, i opened my eyes and noticed the absence of warmth around me and saw he was not in the bed.

i went to shower and wore my normal clothes and came out.

i went down into the kitchen and made two coffee's .and went to his office.

knock knock

EISUKE:come in

i went to his room opening the door slowly.i went toward him and saw him typing something.i noticed so many grammatical mistakes.

KATHY:there are so many grammatical mistakes in that.

EISUKE:how did u know? i went to school in london.

KATHY:i took english literature so i know .if u went their did u ever gave attention in school.

i noticed a faint blush on his chicks. i giggled lightly and went to correct his mistakes ,then i didn't notice how close we were. i corrected his all mistakes and when i saw towards him i noticed he was looking at me it was the same look when we danced together. 

i was about to pull back from him when my heel got stuck in the carpet and fell on him like i was sitting on his lap facing him. he was leaning close i don't know why but i wanted to stand but my body was not allowing it and i was also leaning towards him .when we were just about to kiss their was a knock on the door before we can pull away soryu,baba,ota and mamoru entered the room.

 BABA:boss we---oh sorry for disturbing.

he said with mishievious smile .i was about to pull away when he tightened his grip on me.

OTA:u can continue  we will just watch don,t mind us.

KATHY:it was nothing like ,i just fell on him when my heel stuck in the carpet.

SORYU:then why are u here from 30 minutes?

he asked madly. i don,t know why he was mad.

KATHY:i was correcting his grammatical mistakes.

OTA:oh! really?

MAMORU:don't lie to us ,kid 

KATHY:i am not lieing and eisuke can u please leave me.

he ignored me. how could he ignore me.

KATHY:I SAID LEAVE ME.

EISUKE:ok, don't shout u will make me deaf.

i stood up and straighten my dress and went out of the room without saying anything.

down i found carolina sitting with her dog.