The Fool

By spiralings

"But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose" *** ExTr... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Epilogue

Introduction & Aesthetics

5.3K 74 9
By spiralings

Well!

Thank you so much for clicking into this book and giving it a shot, I hope to jaysus that ya won't be disappointed :)

This book is kind of based off a story I was writing on my other account but unfortunately due to the issues that Wattpad experienced, I no longer have access to my account, so I just decided to start fresh.

This book will include the following:
*Strong Language
* Sexual References

* Violence
* Suicidal Thoughts/ Self Harm

If any of these do make you uncomfortable, which is completely understandable, please be careful and if you wish to do so, don't go any further with this book.

Disclaimer:
I am indeed Irish and have come to realise that we say and phrase things that are bat shit crazy to other people around the world..SO, if something is written in this book that seems grammatically incorrect or doesn't make sense, I am not a dope, I'm just Irish. Feel free to ask me about it though, I'd love to help.

Also, this book is written in third person, which sometimes isnt very liked. I, too, prefer first person, but for the plot and storyline of this book, I realised it does have to be written in third person, so please don't let that be the thing to throw you off from this scrum-diddly-umcious book.

I can also guarantee that this book will also be full of laughter, banter, cheesiness, heartwarming and love.

So please, if you are still here, get ready for a very magical ride through the beauty between two very different human beings.

Aurora King

Synn Reeds

Levi King

Alaric King

Isaac King

Elijah King

Atlas King

Axel King

P.S

The pictures of the characters in these aesthetics do not have to be as you picture them. I just included them as a reference and rough idea as to what they look like, so of course feel free to picture the characters as whoever you please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7K 29
❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘴, 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦...
14.6K 1.3K 24
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...
459K 8.3K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
235K 6.2K 31
"Why do you always look like that?" "Like what?" "Like you hate every person in this room." "That's because I do." "Why? What did these people do to...