Angel and her Demons.

By milee1993

Angel has spent years fighting for her safety, sanity and her survival, running from an abusive father. What... More

Foreword.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.

Chapter 28.

101 8 0
By milee1993

*Angelica's P.O.V*

That was....Unimaginable.

I never thought that would feel so good.

As he pulls out of me, I feel empty, Incomplete.

"I'll go run our bath."

"Ok..." I watch him walk away, His arse jiggles. God, He is delicious....

I never thought that I would be comfortable enough with someone to have sex. I couldn't imagine finding someone who loves me like this.

Dylan has changed me, He has helped me find courage, Shown me compassion and love.

He has given me a family and a home.

I won't give him up for any reason.

I need to have closure on my past and live my life with Dylan and my real family.

I have to be brave....Fight for one last time, Fight for our happiness, For my family, For my total freedom...

"Ready baby?"

"Yeah...."

"My jumper looks amazing on you..."

I walk over to him, Naked apart from wrapped up in his jumper.

Entering the bathroom together I see he has lit my candles and has put rose petals in the bath.

"Wow....This looks amazing."

"Let's get in while it's still hot."

I strip Dylan's jumper off, Both now completely naked, He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. We step into the water together and I sit down first with Dylan slipping in behind me just after. Laying back against his chest with his hands caressing my breasts I look up at his handsome face and place my hands on his shoulders, Elbows pointing up to the ceiling.

"I want you forever Dylan...."

"I'm definitely going to oblige that request."

"What makes you love me? You could have any woman you wanted, You're so good looking and charming, So intelligent, So loving. Why me?"

"I see you for who you are darlin' I see a kind, Loving, Caring, Funny, Honest and stunning woman in front of me. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes baby. You would see how you make my world a much better place, How you light up my life, How you brought the lost parts of me back. You make me so unbelievably happy to be with you, To have you in my life."

"I have no idea what I did to deserve you but I don't ever plan on losing you. You have no idea how you have changed me."

"How you have given me everything I ever could need and so much more, Our family, Your love and compassion, The feeling you give me at any moment sets a rush through my body."

"I never thought I deserved goodness, I always thought I would live in fear but you came along and now I see a future, One where I found my home, My real family and the love of the most amazing man."

"I want you, By my side, Till the day I die. You're my person Dylan.....My best friend, My future....My absolute world. You set my soul free Dylan and you lit a fire within me that can never be extinguished."

"I can't wait for when I can call you my wife Angel. I've never loved anything or anyone the way I love you. And I plan on never letting you go. Within the month I want this to be over and we can start living our life together, You will finally be free of him my love."

"I wasn't expecting it to be over so quickly to be honest. I need to have a think about what I need to know don't I?"

"It would be beneficial if you had, Maybe write them down so you don't need to remember them all as you will be under an enormous amount of stress."

"Yes, That makes sense. Do you know what you are going to do to him?"

"We have a plan, It isn't set in stone but nothing will happen to you baby, He won't be able to move."

"What do you mean he won't move?"

"Do you really want to know the answer to that?"

Do I?

Will it make me feel differently?

Will it scare me?

Will I be able to live with this afterwards?

"Yes. I have to know."

"Pops and Frankie will set up one of the storage units at home, One they used when pops was in charge. It will have everything we will need in it to make Micky suffer. He will die in that unit, Never seeing daylight again after I get him. The unit will be connected by a tunnel from the house."

"The training Damon, Tyler and I have had will be primarily what we use to break him down. Frankie will be there for medical reasons, He will administer a medication that will cause paralysis but Micky will see and hear everything. His body will be unable to move but his brain will still be fully functioning. He will be able to talk. He will still feel pain, A lot of pain."

"He will be petrified and unable to do anything about it. When you have your answers you will leave and go into the house, Away from the unit. We will all be taking care of him. Frankie will then give him a counteracting drug so he will no longer be paralysed. Then the fun stuff begins..."

"What will happen after he is gone?"

"Happen with what love?"

"His businesses, His guards, The staff he has. The houses. Oh god Dylan...."

"Hey, Hey....Breathe baby, Slowly in and out..."

I slow my breath down and breath along with Dylan.

"It will all be taken care of, The houses and businesses will be sold, The staff will have to discuss with the new owners and there won't be any guards left to worry about."

"I will make it look like he wanted to retire from his lifestyle and needed a change. I know this is a lot to take in, Everything will be taken care of by me, You will only have to ask your questions and then leave, If the meeting goes well tonight with Allie, Maybe you could have her over to be with you?"

"She wouldn't understand how I can be ok with my dad being murdered."

"Well you wouldn't have to tell her anything about that side of things, You could just say that he needed to leave but you spoke."

"I don't think that's a good idea, Maybe pops could come be with me or will you need him?"

"I can have a talk with him but maybe Tyler would be a better option. If that would be ok with you obviously."

"I'm ok with any of you. I mean you would be my number one but I know how important this will be."

"Hmm...What about if we go home after you get answers? I can have Damon chain him up and have some of our team watch over him till you're feeling better?"

"Really? You'd do that for me?"

"Angel, I'd move mountains for you my love."

"That would be amazing. It's going to be hard afterwards."

"I know it will baby, The things you can find out will probably change a lot of things for you and I want to be with you, Helping you get through this."

"You are so perfect. I am so gonna marry the fuck out of you."

"Haha! Can't fucking wait baby."

____________

6.26pm.

Allie knocks on the door and I open it with a smile on my face, I have missed her. Even though I'm still hurt over what happened, I want my best friend back.

"Hey benben. Come in, Want a drink?"

"Hi A, You look good. Yeah I think I might need one..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 573 20
Maria, A sheltered little angel,life changes for her when she loses her father at the age of nine. Life at home gets hard as both her and her mother...
797 136 63
she was just a lowly demon trying to hide in the shadows of hell not to be seen by the king whose lust for her knows no bounds and thirst for my love...
498 3 29
Some things are never meant to happen the way that they happen. Some things are not supposed to break the way they break, but we are not in charge of...