Encoded in our DNA (A BTS Rev...

By Writing-Pixie

The year someone turns 18 they have the opportunity to be injected with a serum that will produce a soulmate... More

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - ??? and BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 -- ??? & BTS (3rd person)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 - ??? & BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74 - BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84 BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95 - BTS & ??? (3rd person POV)
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101 - TDS and BTS (3rd person POV)
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106 - BTS, CCS, and WBS (3rd person)
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person)
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125 - BTS & ??? (3rd Person POV)
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 - Candace, CCS & WBS, and BTS 3rd POV
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144 - 3rd person POV
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161 - BTS 3rd POV and Daisy POV
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
~Epilogue~
Announcement: Future Projects
Q&A
Chapter by Chapter
Bonus Chapter #1 - The Sasaeng's Histories
Bonus Chapter #2 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 1
Bonus Chapter #3 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 2
Bonus Chapter #4 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 3
Bonus Chapter #5 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part 4
Bonus Chapter 6 - Jiwoo's Soulmates Part #5
Not a Bonus Chapter! A celebration!
Bonus Chapter #7 - Neil

Chapter 71 - BTS (3rd person POV) & ???

7.8K 308 166
By Writing-Pixie

A/N:   The song above is mentioned in the chapter.  Feel free to listen to it during that moment it's mentioned.

Just because Hobi had already seen Daisy naked didn't mean he was unaffected when she showed even a small swatch of her creamy freckled skin. He was pretty sure the minute she had discarded her blazer that he had nearly choked on his own tongue. He wasn't sure there were enough adjectives in the world to describe how amazing she looked. The few lights in the club seemed to pick up every single sequin on her top and reflect them as dancing lights all over the room as if she were casting a spell captivating the inhabitants around her. Hobi wasn't sure about anyone else but he was most definitely under his precious Petal's spell.

The song playing through the speakers was a faster tempo than the way the two of them were swaying on the dance floor, but still he let her guide the way they moved. "Hobi, please touch me."

He arched an eyebrow at her. "I am touching you, Petal." He tightened his hold on her waist to illustrate the point of his statement.

Her own delicate hand traced up his arm, over the swell of his bicep. "No, Hobi. Touch my skin. I need to feel you there."

Of course Hobi didn't see a problem in humoring her demands so he glided his hands up her ribcage and removed them completely for a second before rubbing his thumbs along her collarbone, although avoiding her soulmate mark near that location. It wasn't his to touch and felt like some kind of violation if he ran the pads of his fingers over Jk's mark. When she hummed in appreciation he found himself smiling. "You like that, Petal? You like my hands on you?"

Jimin came up behind her again. "I'm not complaining about the show you two. But you are kind of drawing attention." He put his hand on Daisy's bare back and she seemed to literally shiver from head to toe at the small sensation that touch evoked.

"Jiminie, I need you to touch me too. Please?"

His eyes widened. "Love, are you feeling okay?"

She nodded rapidly. "Oh, yes. But I would feel better if you touched me." Then she looked at the booth where the others were seated. "Oh, I need you all to touch me."

"Um..." Jimin's eyes widened again. Concerned confusion clearly written on her face. "I think something is wrong." He announced then guided her back to the booth. She didn't put up a fuss since she wanted to be surrounded by all her soulmates.

She surprised everyone when she tried to climb directly into Jin's lap. He was centralized compared to everyone's placement, and that's the only part of her actions that made a lick of sense. She had said she wanted them all to touch her, and since she chose to sit there they should all be able to reach her. But the problem was that normally she didn't just sit in Jin's lap. She always let him approach her, not the other way around. "Sweet, sweet Jinnie. Kim SweetJin." She chanted in a singsong like voice, as if it were his legal given name, and not Seokjin.

"Princess, you aren't acting like yourself." Jin commented. He put his hands on her shoulders which made her not only sigh but seem to melt into the sensation.

"Angel?" Tae asked with concern touching her back being sure to keep from touching her spine directly, avoiding her soulmate mark.

The next song that played from the club's sound system is slow, melancholic, and beautiful, but the members don't recognize it. Apparently Daisy did though. "Oh wow they are playing Leona Lewis! I love her!" Then she belts out a note and starts to sing along with the artist. Everyone was immediately flabbergasted. Not just by the fact that she chose to sing, because she said she would never ever do that in their presence, but at her voice. Whoever told her in the past she couldn't sing had clearly been very wrong about that. She had a beautiful mezzo-soprano voice. There were some notes she struggled with and did come out a bit off key, but it was very obvious that was due to lack of training. Once that song ended the others looked at each other for a few moments before Joon broke the silence with his concern regarding her actions.

Joon glanced down at the table. "She's pretty much been acting like this since she had a drink. Hasn't she?"

The others all apprehensively arched their eyebrows, the worry they shared clear on their face. They were each in turn immediately curious where he was going with his line of questioning.

"Where is her glass?" Yoongi abruptly asks. "I don't think she drank much of it before she took Hoseokie to the dance floor with her. I think it was still at least half full."

Jk was starting to grow more angry than concerned at this point. The picture was forming pretty rapidly in his mind what had happened. The exact details were unclear though. "Someone tampered with her drink?"

Jiwoo had gone to the lady's room and only just returned at this point. "That couldn't be. I was the one that went to order it at the bar, and I would never do that to my sister." No one was accusing her, but they understood why she defended herself. Plus, they definitely needed all the facts to figure out what was going on.

By this point the security team members started to grow concerned and anxious to figure out what was going on themselves so they started closing in on their table. They only hadn't made a move before this point because they hadn't seemed to be in any physical trouble. But now that they were all congregated together and had concern etching across their features Han Bin made the call to close in ranks. Joon quickly explained to him what had happened. "Daisy doesn't drink alcohol. Her parents were killed by a drunk driver. Not to mention she only had maybe half of her drink. She ordered a Roy Rogers, which is just coke, grenadine, and cherries. There is no reason she should be acting like this."

"Where is her drink now?" Han Bin asked.

Before the others could answer him Korain interrupted them. "I didn't realize it wasn't alcoholic. I noticed she was acting unusual, and I took it upon myself to remove temptation out of reach." Han Bin frowned at him. He would probably reprimand Korain later.

"Let's step back a couple steps before we all decide to get Daisy home and checked out by a physician." Joon directed the conversation again. "Outside of Jiwoo who could have drugged her drink?" He looks at Jiwoo.

"I swear I went straight to the bar." She points at the only bar in the VIP section to clarify that she hadn't left the area to the main level bar. "Then I came straight back with our drinks." She frowns when she looks at the person manning the bar. "That's not the same bartender."

Han Bin directs one of his other crew to get the manager. When the manager comes back he asks him who was manning the bar beforehand. Instead of answering directly the manager huffs out an exasperated sigh. "She just up and left a few minutes ago. Said she quit all of the sudden."

"Her name?" Han Bin asked, trying to get more details about this mystery bartender.

"I'll have to go get her application. I hired a bunch of people for the grand opening, and have yet to keep all their names straight. Hell, I will probably end up letting half of them go in a couple weeks when business begins to die down. We hired more than we needed to run the club on a normal night." He did his best to explain.

"Can you just make a copy of her application for us?" Joon asked the manager.

"I would if I could but that would be an invasion of privacy." The manager frowns.

"Then we will find a legal way to get it if need be. Now we need to get Daisy back home as discreetly as possible." Apparently they would have to get the police involved, but they would wait to do that when they actually got back home.

Before they start getting ready to leave Jk frowns in the direction of the bar again. He had seen the previous bartender earlier, and while he didn't recognize her something definitely struck him as familiar when he looked in her direction. He wasn't sure if he should vocalize that thought to the others or not though. It wasn't like he could understand it very well in his own mind, let alone explain it easily to them.

"How are we going to do this? How are we going to be able to leave without drawing attention to ourselves?" Jimin asks.

The manager hadn't left them yet. "I can escort you through the staff entrance in the back."

"Does that entrance lead to an alley?" Yoongi asks.

"Yes." The manager nods.

"That really makes me wish we hadn't brought a limo tonight." Joon mutters.

"If it wouldn't be questionable I would say we split up. A couple of us would be riding in an SUV with Daisy rather than trying to escort her down the alley to the sidewalk, hoping we won't be seen. When we are trying to get in a very conspicuous limo." Joon mutters in exasperation.

"We could send the limo driver to a nearby parking lot location. Go ahead and split between the SUVs and meet him up there. Actually, come to think of it, he is probably already in a parking lot waiting for our call to come back." Han Bin pulls his cell phone from his pocket and converses the new plan to the limo driver.

It's difficult for them to get Daisy to move at first. She keeps stating that she needs them to touch her, and it's becoming obvious she means skin to skin. Jk sighs. "Hand her to me." He picks her up in a princess carry. "Someone grab her jacket. I don't think she is going to be content to put it back on."

They definitely have a lot easier time getting her in the limo with all of them rather than the SUV. She had put up quite a fuss when she realized they were separating. They could only hope that said fuss hadn't pulled the attention from anyone that might be lingering at the front of the building near the mouth of the alley, especially the paparazzi.

Jin once again ended up with Daisy in his lap. His reasoning had been that out of all them he felt he probably had the most restraint. He continuously stroked her shoulders while she continuously called him Kim SweetJin in his ears. "What's the plan when we get home?"

"We immediately take her to her room and make her as comfortable as possible. Jiwoo is probably closer to the house than us, she will go with her and help her remove her makeup." Joon pauses for a second.

"I can help too." Tae and Jimin both immediately offer simultaneously.

No one catches how Jk grumbles something under his breath in response. He can't help but feel a bit bitter about not being able to help her.

Joon nods in response to the 95s. "I hate to admit it but she probably won't be content with only Jiwoo helping her in the state she is in. But, will you two be able to stay on task and not be tempted?"

Jimin looks at Tae, who nods at him. Sometimes the two don't even need words to communicate. "We will only help her get ready for bed. I do think someone should stay with her through the night afterward though." He glances at Jin. "I think Jin should take that opportunity. He has already shown how well he has been able to keep her calm."

Jk sighs; his aforementioned bitterness fighting him again. He chooses to speak up rather than tuck those feelings away. "I want to stay with her too. I won't act impulsively. I'm just worried."

Joon nods. "We all are. If you need to be nearby to alleviate your own concerns that's fine."

Once they pull up outside the mansion they all get to work. Jk once again carries Daisy. Joon directs Jiwoo to go with them. He discusses with Han Bin who should call the police and who should call the company for a physician recommendation. "I've called the company already. They are sending a recommended physician over. They made sure she could also speak English. Just in case Daisy is lucid enough to answer questions. I'm about to call a detective friend of mine here in a few moments. I trust him to keep the situation silent and discreet."

Upstairs in Daisy's suite of rooms, Jiwoo is struggling to keep Daisy still as she tries to take off her makeup. "Maybe, I should be the one to brush her hair out. Could one of you remove her makeup?"

Jimin immediately shouts out that he will do it. Once he touches Daisy's cheek she immediately stills. "This foundation is hiding your pretty freckles, love. Let's see if we can uncover them again." Daisy makes an almost purring sound which immediately has Jimin mentally groaning.

Tae is in her bedroom trying to determine what pajamas to put her in. He knows not to put her in one of the silk and lace articles of clothing she has tucked away that he ended up unintentionally coming across. He finally decides on a spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of cotton flannel shorts.

A few minutes later she is guided back in her room by Jimin and Jiwoo. "Think you two can get her changed on your own? I doubt she will keep still so I can help her since she seems to want you two to be the only ones to touch her."

The two of them nod, although they are both concerned about how much of a struggle this will be. Once the silver bustier strapless top is pulled from her body the two of them immediately suck in a bunch of oxygen as they reveal the garment underneath. "I'll unhook it and once I get it off her, Taehyungie, you slip her top over her head."

The pants are a lot easier to resolve since Jimin decides to continuously touch her shoulders while Tae unfastens them, letting them pool to the floor. Once there Jimin coaxes her to sit on the bed so Tae can completely remove the pants from her ankles and replace them with her shorts. Afterward they each kiss her on the cheek to tell her goodnight and let Jin and Jk in.

Jin and Jk don't have long to wait before the physician arrives and is let into the room. Joon is waiting near the entryway for the detective to arrive, but the others all pile in the room behind the physician. She asks about her condition and what they believe might have triggered it. Then she answers their concern as best she can from the facts she was given. "I can't be for certain. I haven't seen this myself yet. But there has been a new version of rohypnol in rotation. This version has been cut with xtacy which would explain why Keegan-ssi would desire your touch. You said she had only half her glass that might have been laced with it?"

"Yes, she doesn't drink alcohol so perhaps it might have affected her sooner?" Hoseok suggests.

"That's possible. Thank you for telling me the drink wasn't alcoholic. It's a shame I won't be able to test the drink itself. But, I can do a blood test. Since she has no alcohol system I could also administer a light sedative. It would keep her still while I draw the blood and also help her sleep tonight." They all hesitantly agree that this course of action is probably for the best.

Tae frowns. "Will she remember what all happened tonight?"

The others grow concerned by that thought. It wasn't like anything bad really happened, but it could have. Plus having a blank spot in your memory would definitely be a scary experience for anyone.

"Honestly, I can't say for certain. It's different with everyone, and it probably depends upon how much of the drug she actually consumed. But be prepared for her to potentially have a blank spot in her memory."

"Jk and I will be still staying with her tonight." He kindly reminds the others. "Perhaps, having us beside her when she wakes up will soften the blow that a gap in her memory might cause." Jin insists and the others all readily accept this fact rather than worry over their concern.

Once the detective arrives he goes over the facts with Joon and Han Bin. "I'll call the club tomorrow morning and get the information from the owner regarding the bartender that ducked out. I wish the drink hadn't been taken care of, but even if your security guard hadn't gotten rid of the evidence it might have been someone else that had. I'd like a copy of the results the doctor finds also if that is okay. Oh, and she probably won't be able to tell me much, but I would also like to interview Keegan-ssi tomorrow myself."

Not long after that it was only the members and Daisy in the mansion again. Excluding Jin and Jk who were upstairs with Daisy the others met in the sitting room off of the kitchen. "Is someone deliberately attacking, Daisy?" Hoseok asks the others.

"It seems that way." Yoongi frowns.

"I'm going to have to go back to work soon. But, I really don't want to because of this. I want to take her away from all this potential threat." Joon admits.

"So, why don't we do that?" Jimin asks.

"How can we? We should be planning a comeback soon. Not entertaining the idea of a vacation." Joon answers.

"Not if the vacation is also work. We talked about it before, Joon-hyung. Granted it was during that concert interview and it was briefly. But we discussed the possibility of her going with us for our next Bon Voyage trip." Jimin explains, attempting to veil his growing excitement but not quite managing it.

"That would require planning. So, it would still take some time to get that ready." Joon says thoughtfully.

"Yes, but I'm sure we could manage it in a month or so." Yoongi offers. "That would still give Daisy time to meet our families before we go. Those of us that haven't had dates with her yet would still have the opportunity to do that too."

"I have one planned soon myself. I'm kind of concerned about going out in public with her now though." Joon admits.

"So, we amp up security and take extra measures while in public." Hoseok mentions.

"I'll look into it," is all Joon says in response.

In her room Jk is acting as Daisy's spoon as she seems to be in a peaceful slumber. He has almost started dozing off himself when Jin shifts off the bed and pulls something from the bedside drawer. "What's that, hyung?"

Jin fidgets with the objects in his hand. "Jiwoo left them here for me. I need them for the plan I am working on." He calmly explained to the maknae.

Realization dawned on Jk's face. "Oh! Can I be the first to see it?"

Jin chuckles at the maknae's excitement. "I think I should probably show all of you at once. It doesn't seem exactly fair to only show one of you."

It takes her some time to get home after the ordeal she went through tonight. Of all the stupid stunts that girl pulled. Gah!

She picked up her phone and dialed the corresponding number. "GMS! You royally fucked up! The drink didn't have a drop of alcohol in it! Why on Earth would you still fucking drug her drink?!? It made it really fucking apparent that something was wrong with it! Now they are going to be even more vigilant and keep any eye out for future possible attacks!"

GMS on the other line knew she had been put in a damned if she did and damned if she didn't situation. If she hadn't put the drug in the drink she still would have faced some kind of confrontation like this. "You said you had other plans up your sleeve though right? Perhaps it's time to put the next plan into effect?"

"It will take a lot of planning, and I would rather discuss it with everyone. Give me a week or two to figure it out on my own first."

TDS hung up the phone with GMS and called the other failure. "Where the Hell were you? The minute she started acting off you were supposed to come in and swoop her away from them! Once she put her hands on you she was sure to require more touch due to the drug. You were supposed to get them to realize she was a slut and ruin their relationship!"

The male on the other side let her rant out her frustrations first, but he knew her well enough to know that if he didn't promptly respond she would become even more agitated. "Um, you were on the sidelines all night. You saw how close they stayed beside her. There was no timeframe I could just sneak in there without them noticing me. Plus, they realized pretty quickly that something was wrong with her."

TDS sighs. He's right. She thought to herself. I can't blame him. But that doesn't make me any less pissed off about the botched plan. She quickly apologizes to him before she starts looking into other options. She definitely has other plans up her sleeves, but it also depends upon what Big Hit suggests and what BTS decides to do. So, for now, it's just a waiting game.  

A/N:  I made a cell phone lock screen based on the collage above.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721K 33.1K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
55.2K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
131K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
283K 12.3K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...