Baby sitting the bad boys lit...

By Nyctoohilia

she gave up for a while then realised her brother wouldn't want this for her so she picked her self up, put t... More

girl characters
boy characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - final chapter

Chapter 10

179 4 0
By Nyctoohilia

Edited

Alexis's pov

I open my eyes to the bright sun light shining through the curtains, I get up and grab my phone, ding a message, i open the message.

Hey Lexi. It's me Taylor, me and some of us wanted to know if u wanted to come to the beach with us.

I'd love to, when r we going.

I'll be over in about 30 mins, We'll pick u up text me ur address, me, Addison and Jess will pick u up see u soon.

Ok bye.

I sent her my address and I went into my closet I grabbed a bikini and an outfit to go over it.

I straightened my hair.

I walk into my bathroom with my clothes and put them on, I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, I grab a granola bar and walk into my room I grab my towel, phone, house keys and I go down stairs and put them in my beach bag.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bag of chips, bottle of water and a bag of lollies.

Beeeeeep!

I hear the horn of someones car, I grab my bag and walk out the door knowing it was Jess, Addison and Taylor, I walk over to the car and get in.

" so how are you today" Jess asks next to me I smile and say " I'm good and I can't wait to get to the beach" .

" well that's good because you'll love the beach we're going to" Addison says sitting in the passenger seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later we finally arrived.

I jump out of the dark grey Jeep and grab my bag, I walk over to the beach and look at the sun shining on the crystal clear water.

" this isn't where we're staying" Taylor says I turn my body to face the car and see them getting out there stuff " well then where is it" I ask confused " it's in there" Addison says pointing to the forest kinda thing.

" Ok" I say carrying the 'o' I walk over to the water and put my feet in, its nice and warm but cold, I kick the water with my foot and watch all the water droplets dive back into the water like a magnet.

" let's go" one of the girls yelled walking over to the forest. We walk through and then after about a ten minute walk we get through and u see the boys with the towels on the ground and a umbrella over them.

" can you set ours up please" Jess says putting it down near them, they start setting it up While I on the other hand set my bag and towel down.

I take my skirt off and then my shirt " ohhhhh" I hear one of the boys yell when my clothes are removed.

I sit down on my towel and lay my head back.

" hey sexy, mind coming with me for a little" I hear Jacob say. " how about you just leave her alone" Addison says.

" no you get away from my Babygirl" Jacob says annoyed. " how about you get away baby boy" I say and he growls at the Nickname.

I smile " do you want to go in the water with us girls" Addison says " I mean what's the harm yeah" I say and get up.

We walk over to the water I put my feet in when I hear " attack" from one of the boys, I turn around just as I'm picked up off the ground by my waist.

" put me down" I yell " nope" Kaden says popping the 'p'.

" please kaden" I smile " I'll do anything please just put me down" I yell " anything" he says smirking " anything" .

" ok SUCK MY DICK" he yells as loud as he can as he puts me in his arms braidal style, everyone on the beach is looking at us now " no you will not, she will do that to me and only me" Jacob says as he throws Addison in the water.

" she said she'll do anything, so she will" kaden says pushing us into land ' little do they all now I'm only saying that to get out of his arms and on the ground ' .

" no she won't" Jacob says running into land too, kaden puts me down just as we get to the edge of the water, kaden grabs my arm and dashs off, with me holding on to his hand.

" she's not going anywhere with you" Jacob says as he grabs my waist and comes to a full stop as kaden fulls to the ground and then I'm being pulled back the other way.

" ahaha told you she not doing it to you" Jacob says as we turn around, ' bang ' is the only sound as me and kadens skins collid with each other, we fall to the floor me on the bottom and then I'm switched to the top and I have a soft landing on kaden.

" ohhh" I yell " ofggg" kaden makes as I land on him, I roll off his body and close my eyes " oh shit I did not think that through are you okay" Jacob says running to my side.

" I think so thanks to kaden" I say coughing from the loss of air. " are you okay" I ask Kaden " of course I am, I got to feel your boobs bounce off my chest and it felt amazing" he says smiling opening his eyes.

" whatever" I laugh Kaden gets up and puts his hand out for me to put mine in.

I put my hand on his and he pulls me up into his body " I loved the feeling of your boobs, just saying" he whispers in my ear.

" holy shit Lexi are you okay" Addison says running over to me with the girls behind her " yeah I am" I say reassuring them I'm okay " that was so cool I watched it in slow-mo, I even got it on video" Taylor says.

" holy shit NO way really show me" I say and stand next to her as she shows us the video, I laugh at the video of me slowly landing on kaden.

" make sure you send me that I have to have that, that's the best thing thats happened to me here" I say laughing.

I walk over to my towel and lay down against it, after about 5 minutes I sit up and grab my bag and have some chips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grab my bag and my towel " see you tomorrow short cake" kaden says kissing my cheek " bye" I say looking down so he doesn't see my blush.

" can't wait to see you tomorrow Babygirl" Jacob says grabbing my waist, hugging me and kissing my cheek " get away from me perv" I say smiling to myself as I blush at their comments.

" wait up dickheads" Axel says running up to them.

" come on lets get you home" Jess says " yeah let me just put my skirt on" I say as I pull them up my legs and let them rest on my hips. I put my towel around my upper body.

" let's go" Addison says walking along with her stuff in one hand and the other with the umbrella " we have to do this again" Jess says skipping to the car.

" yes we have to" I say as I walk out of the forest " we will, we'll have a girls day here one time" Addison says putting the umbrella in the back I hope into the back and buckle up.

***

Today was fun, after me and kaden fell it was fun, we had a sausage sizzle ( or as America's call it ' sausage sandwich ' ) we talked about gossip, each other, got to know everyone better expect for axel, but I didn't tell them why I moved or my big brothers death. Other then that it was fun, we had a water fight, had a game of something in the water that involved a ball and points.

It was such a good day probably the best day I've had since Alex died, I guess it was good to move.

***

I get out of there Jeep.

" see you tomorrow Lexi" they say smiling " bye" I say waving and walking into my house. I walk in and see mum.

" hey honey what were you doing out today" mum asks with her mum tone ' oh no this is bad '.

" I went to the beach with friends" I say putting my flip-flops near the door " sure ok as long as there's no boys" she says with a surious face.

" I'm kidding" she burst out laughing " oh ok, well I'm gonna have a shower" I say she nods and I start walking up the stairs and into my room.

I walk into my closet and grab clothes for the night.

I walk into my bathroom and turn the shower on, I get in and wash my body and my hair.

I jump out and dry my self, I get dressed and put my hair into this.

I walk out of the bathroom and I walk up the little stairs, I put my phone on charge and look at the time 8:45 I turn my phone off and close my eyes and i fall asleep.

Thanks for reading vote plss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 354 34
Hey, my names Sofia or how my friends call me "lil' soso". Sofia is sassy, classy and a bit bad-assy she breaks the rules, talks back, smokes, drink...
636K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
3.2M 79K 44
"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧." ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪...
2.3K 125 21
Hey so this has some mild sexual content and language. TRIGGER WARNING: This story contains suicidal thoughts and self harm. If you are thinking of s...