Star Slayer | Ahsoka X Reader

By cheesEPIC

(updating frequently) In this story, you play the role of the 16 year old DOOM slayer in the Star Wars univer... More

Chapter 1 - Hell On Earth
Chapter 2 - Priests
Chapter 3 - Journey Back Home
Chapter 4 - Master
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Exultia
Chapter 8 - Hell
Chapter 9 - Return
Chapter 10 - Past
Chapter 11 - Training Discovery
Chapter 12 - Panorama Trouble
Chapter 13 - Trandoshans
Chapter 14 - Ahsoka
Chapter 15 - Rescue
Chapter 16 - Med Bay
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Forsaken Word
Chapter 19 - Missions
Chapter 20 - Carlac
Chapter 21 - Padmé's Introduction
Chapter 22 - Terror Dome
Chapter 23 - Christophsis Crisis
Chapter 24 - Christophsis
Chapter 25 - Teth
Chapter 26 - Stinky
Chapter 27 - Prophecy
Chapter 28 - Questions
Chapter 29 - Meditation Trouble
Chapter 30 - Fake Friend
Chapter 31 - Lower Levels
Chapter 32 - Super Gore Nest
Chapter 33 - Aftermath
Chapter 34 - An Eventful Morning
Chapter 35 - Fun In Bed
Chapter 36 - Unexpected Departure
Chapter 37 - ARC Complex
Chapter 38 - Sentinel Prime
Chapter 39 - Council Report
Chapter 40 - Repaying Nightmare
Chapter 41 - The Gathering
Chapter 42 - Return Encounters
Chapter 43 - 79's
Chapter 44 - Hangover
Chapter 45 - The Show
Chapter 46 - Rescue Operation
Chapter 47 - Healing
Chapter 49 - Broken and Breathless
Chapter 50 - Repaying Questions
Chapter 51 - Happy Together
Chapter 52 - Distress Call
Chapter 53 - Mortis
Chapter 54 - The Force
Chapter 55 - Dark Side
Chapter 56 - Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 57 - Apology
Chapter 58 - Meditating Realisation
Chapter 59 - Separate Missions
Chapter 60 - Barracks and Blindness
Chapter 61 - Traitorous Loss
Chapter 62 - Distractions
Chapter 63 - Funeral
Chapter 64 - Resurrection
Chapter 65 - Phobos Facility
Chapter 66 - Lightsaber Training
Chapter 67 - Bane's Holocron
Chapter 68 - Children Of The Force
Chapter 69 - The Other Hole
Chapter 70 - Panorama Savage
Chapter 71 - Lux Gets Roasted
Chapter 72 - Lux Gets Bullied
Chapter 73 - Sacrificial Delay
Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment
Chapter 75 - Corrupted Control
Chapter 76 - Meditating 79's
Chapter 77 - Hungover Duel
Chapter 78 - Blue Shadow Virus
Chapter 79 - Underground
Chapter 80 - Virus
Chapter 81 - Talk
Chapter 82 - Morning
Chapter 83 - Rich Dress
Chapter 84 - Naboo
Chapter 85 - Worrying Talk
Thank You.
Chapter 86 - Past Marauder
Chapter 87 - Divinity Meltdown
Chapter 88 - Seraphim
update
Chapter 89 - Divinity Machine
Chapter 90 - Unnecessary Trial
Chapter 91 - Nekravol Kidnapping
Chapter 92 - Rage
Chapter 93 - Icon of Sidious
Chapter 94 - Urdak
Chapter 95 - Reunion
Chapter 96 - Icon
Chapter 97 - Portal
Chapter 98 - The Blood Swamps
Chapter 99 - Ahsoka
Chapter 100 - Peace
Chapter 101 - Helping Decision
Chapter 102 - Hell's Diner

Chapter 48 - Lethal Mistake

812 13 0
By cheesEPIC

It took about an hour to get to the creature's village. Once we got there, Wag told everyone else to go talk to the elder while me and Ahsoka to follow him.

I carried Ahsoka into the house which Wag led me to.

"Place her here." He said as he pointed at the mat which laid on the floor. I did as he said and gently placed Ahsoka down onto the mat. "I can help her more now. She'll be healed completely by the end of tomorrow, minus the nerves in the burnt areas."

"I'm staying here as well." I said. "I'll protect both her and you from these invaders."

Wag and Ahsoka looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you." Wag said as he turned back to his table and continued to do stuff.

I sat next to Ahsoka and she held my hand. We stayed like that for a while before Wag turned back around and walked next to Ahsoka.

"This'll help." He said as he rubbed something onto a bandage and placed it around her forehead.

Ahsoka inhaled sharply as it touched her but instantly calmed down.

"Ooh that's cold." Ahsoka said as she looked over at me. "It's nice though."

We smiled at each other as Wag walked back over to get something else. He spent another minute or two doing something else before he came back to Ahsoka and placed another bandage with something on onto her burn wound on her stomach. She tensed her arm a little as it touched her but once again she quickly relaxed.

"You're lucky that your lekkus are fine." Wag said as he once again, turned back around and went to his table.

"What would happen if something had happened to her lekkus?" I asked.

"It's incredibly painful and hard to heal." Wag said. "Lekkus are sensory organs and have an increased number of nerve endings in them. When one gets damaged, it hurts so much and hurts even more if anything touches them, even if that thing usually numbs pain."

Ahsoka looked up at me with slight worry in her eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you." I said.

The worry slowly left Ahsoka's eyes as a look of love came back into them.

"Thank you (y/n)." Ahsoka said.

"Anything for you, Ahsoka." I replied.

Wag then returned with some form of liquid in a cup.

"Drink this. It'll reduce any pain and boost your immune system to prevent you from getting sick." Wag said.

Ahsoka took the drink from Wag's hands. I helped her to sit up before she began to drink it. The second the liquid touched her lips, she squirmed at it and backed away.

"It might not taste nice, but trust me, it'll help." Wag said.

"Ok." Ahsoka said as she took a deep breath before taking a sip from the mixture. She almost gagged at it but was able to get the first sip down. "My god that's horrible." Ahsoka said. She put the cup to her lips again and went to take another sip. She let the drink flow into her mouth before trying to swallow, but couldn't. I could see that her gag reflex had kicked in and was refusing to let her swallow.

She spat the mixture back into the cup.

"Are you sure that's right?" Ahsoka asked.

"I am positive of it." Wag replied.

Ahsoka looked back down at the drink before taking a deep breath and taking another sip. She quickly downed the sip before retreating from the cup.

"That's absolutely vile!" Ahsoka said. "Are you 100% sure that's the correct mixture?"

"I'll check again if you want." Wag said as he took the cup out of Ahsoka's hand. He walked back over to the table and began to check through the book, talking to himself as he went.

He looked like he was cross referencing the ingredients to make sure that he'd put them in correctly.

"Oh, that's not good at all." Wag said. He turned around rapidly and walked back over to Ahsoka. "Can you make yourself vomit?" He asked.

"What, why?" Ahsoka asked.

"I missed out one ingredient. That mixture's not good for you." He said.

"How bad?" I asked.

"Potentially lethal." He replied as he stepped back. "Look I'm sorry! I didn't realise that I'd forgotten something!" He said.

I stopped looking at him and looked back at Ahsoka.

"Can you make yourself throw up?" I asked.

"Yes, just, give me some space." Ahsoka said as she leant over away from me. She leant against the floor with on hand and brought her other hand up to her mouth. She proceeded to stick 2 fingers into her mouth and put them as far down her throat as she could. She gagged several times before convulsing forward. She stuck her fingers deeper once more before retracting her hand and throwing up on the floor. She began to vomit everywhere on the floor next to her, making a nice green puddle of sick next to her.

I sat next to her and began to rub her shoulders to let her know that I was still with her.

Slowly, she stopped vomiting and turned around to face me. She looked into my eyes with her tired eyes.

"I would kiss you but, you know." I said as I pointed at her lips.

"I've got some water to clean that if you want." He said as he handed me a jug of water.

I was still slightly skeptical about this person so I took a tiny swig of the liquid to feel if it was water. It definitely tasted and felt like it.

"I'm almost certain it's water." I said as I handed my weak looking Ahsoka the water. She limply took it from me and began to rinse her mouth and face off with it.

After she'd completely rinsed the outside of her face off, she put some in her mouth before swishing it around and spitting it out.

"I'm lucky I haven't eaten, in a while." She said as she took a sharp breath throughout.

I brought her in for a hug and held her closely.

I noticed Wag walk back over to his table and begin to start reading something.

"What's gone on in here?" Anakin said as he walked in. "Has she been sick?" He asked.

"Yes. Wag tried to help me, but forgot something. He told me to throw up, something which he mistakenly, gave me." Ahsoka whispered as she let me hold her upright. "I'm alright now though." Ahsoka said with a smile.

"Oh no." Wag said.

"What?" I asked.

"That ingredient I missed, it counteracted one of the other ones which lowered blood pressure and heart rate significantly." He said.

"What's that mean?" Ahsoka asked as she began to look like she was drunk again.

"It means that you'll have very little oxygen going around your body." Wag said.

"Oh that's fine, I'm used to it." Ahsoka said playfully as she began to go pale.

"No it isn't. You could die if you don't get enough oxygen!" He said.

"We need to get her back to Coruscant." I said.

"Admiral Yularen is on his way." Anakin said. "But we've got to destroy the droids first. We were able to take one of their shuttles, but they've got a new superweapon and want to test it on this village. That's why I came here, to get you." Anakin said.

"If you want me to help destroy the droids, I'm sorry but you know what I'm going to say to that." I replied.

Anakin sighed. "I understand. You know that Ahsoka is in very bad danger. You want to make sure that nothing else bad happens to her and spend time with her, seeing how you might not be able to for much longer if this goes badly." Anakin said.

"What do you mean?" Ahsoka asked. "I'll, be, fine." She mumbled as she fell into my shoulder.

"Ahsoka?" I asked as I began to feel her vital signs. "Vega, scan her vital signs." I said.

"She is breathing and has a pulse, but her oxygen levels are lower than 80%." Vega replied.

"Shit that's not good." I said. "Is there any way we can increase that?" I asked.

"I have something which can increase the blood pressure to counteract her current lower blood pressure, but nothing I can do to her oxygen levels." Wag said.

"Alright, I trust you." I said.

"Anakin, (y/n), the droids are here!" Aayla shouted from outside. As she did, we could hear blaster fire as 2 shield generators opened up around the village.

"Keep her safe." Anakin said as he ran off out of the house.

I turned back around to see Wag holding another liquid. I took it from him and held it to my helmet.

"Vega, what is this?" I asked.

"It is some form of alcoholic mixture with a high salt concentration. I believe it will increase Ahsoka's blood pressure but slightly damage her kidneys and liver. I recommend her taking it."

"Alright." I said as I laid Ahsoka against the wall of the house. I held her mouth open and began to pour it into her mouth.

I thought that Ahsoka was unconscious but she brought her hand up to hold the cup with mine and began to swallow the drink, completely ignoring the taste.

"That's all I can do." Wag said.

"I know." I replied. "I forgive you for making a mistake. Everyone messes up occasionally, just, being a healer, the risks are all the higher, but they were risks I was willing to take."

Ahsoka suddenly squealed and grabbed her stomach before bending forward.

"What's happening?" I asked.

"The mixture will be painful for her. Togruta's don't usually have this much salt." Wag replied.

"Will she be ok?" I asked.

"Yes. It will just be quite painful for her." Wag said.

I laid myself next to Ahsoka and put one hand over her stomach and the other on the back of her head.

I went to say something but I heard a massive explosion outside. I looked out the door to see that there was a massive, what looked like a thermite bomb, circling the shield. If it wasn't for the shield, I had a feeling that everything other than me would be dead

"Ahsoka, everything's ok. You're going to be fine." I whispered into her ear.

"(Y/n), I, I love you." She whispered, almost inaudibly.

"Tell me later when we're back on Coruscant." I replied.

Ahsoka frowned slightly and looked at the floor.

"I, don't think, I'll make, it." She whispered as she began to fall forward.

"Ahsoka?" I asked but got no response. "Ahsoka!?" I said even louder.

"She still has a pulse but she is no longer breathing." Vega said to me.

As soon as he did, I laid Ahsoka onto her back and began to do CPR and give her mouth to mouth.

"Come on stay with me Ahsoka!" I said as I kept doing chest compressions. I think I may have broken a rib as I did so, but if I remember correctly, it's better to not break a rib but if you do, all it means is that you're pressing plenty hard enough.

I was doing chest compressions for about a minute when I heard rapid footsteps behind me.

"(Y/n), is she ok?" Anakin asked as I gave her mouth to mouth again.

"She's stopped breathing!" Wag shouted.

"Wag what did you do!" Anakin shouted.

"He only tried to help. He made one mistake but tried to rectify it as quick as he could but stuff's gotten out of control." I said as I continued to do chest compressions.

"Her oxygen levels are at dangerously low levels, but are stable." Vega said.

"We've got a Republic cruiser coming out of hyperspace now." Anakin said.

I began to feel a little lightheaded myself. All this quick deep breathing, fast heart rate, high adrenaline and short and sharp yet precise movements was causing me to feel like I was losing oxygen in my head as well.

"The droids are all dead general Skywalker." Muscle said as he ran over to Anakin.

"Call a medical dropship." Anakin said. "Make sure they've got portable ventilators and burn kits. She's really been scratched up." Anakin said.

"Sir yes sir!" Muscle shouted.

"Come on Ahsoka, stay with me, just a little longer now." I said as I kept giving her CPR and mouth to mouth.

"Does she have a pulse?" Anakin asked.

"Yes but she isn't breathing." I said.

"Chest compressions aren't necessary if she has a pulse." Anakin said.

"Well it's a little late now and I don't want to risk it." I replied.

Anakin nodded before continuing to watch me do CPR.

About a minute later, I hear a dropship land. Anakin ran off outside to go get their attention. By now, I was also barely able to keep myself awake from how little oxygen I was getting.

"She's in here." Anakin shouted as he ran back over to our house. Seconds later, 2 clone medics, one of whom I knew was Kix, ran into the house with a stretcher and a ventilator.

"Put her on here." Kix said as he lifted one end of Ahsoka up. I lifted he other and we placed her on the stretcher. As soon as we had placed her on the stretcher, the other clone medic hooked her up to the ventilator and turned it on. It immediately began to pump air in and out of Ahsoka's lungs for her.

"Will she be alright?" I asked.

"Yes. She'll be fine." Kix said.

I sighed a huge sigh of relief as I fell to the floor.

"(Y/n)?" Anakin said as I began to fall asleep on the floor. "(Y/n)!?" He shouted once again, but I was already drifting away to sleep, finally being able to rest after knowing that my Ahsoka was safe once again.

I'd just like to thank you all for 2000 reads on this book already. I didn't realise how big this book was getting, for my standards at least. As for your reward, you'll get a bonus chapter tomorrow along with the main, story one. The bonus won't have anything to do with the story, just you and Ahsoka. Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed reading this book so far, and this is

Cheese Epic out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 3K 83
Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No body knows about them... except for Cod...
49.9K 2.2K 33
My name is Ahsoka Tano, former Jedi Padawan. Everything has changed now that I've let go of the Jedi. The past is the past. I have a whole lifetime a...
18.7K 942 33
(Next book after Without Them, so I recommend you read that one first) The Empire is getting stronger. Darth Vader and the Emperor like using me as a...
3.4K 125 14
"Seeds of the dark side have been planted by your master" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When Anakin succumbs...