Goddess of the Supernatural

By jannae347

I was your typical teenager before the change full of life and laughter that could fill a room. But remember... More

In the alley
Do I know You?
Old memories
|I'm fine|
Nicos ?
Vampires ?
Athena (short chapter )
Move that ...
Almost grounded...
Floating....
Hybrid....
Picture it...
Wrong bathroom...
Smell What ?
2am (short chapter)
Misunderstood...
Die Young...
No studying....
|Hostage situation|
|Faking it|
|No one's safe|
|Death Early|
No where to be found...
|Those who smile at death|
|Death hasn't got me|
|Missing Him|
Return of Athena
I don't usually kill--but...
Life's choices
I'll be your motivation
Vamp-Reunion
|Taking Chances|
|Won't Say I'm In Love|
Out of luck
*10 cents baby*
No Kisses For Me?
Authors Note*
Summertime Sadness
Happy and alive (1)
Trusting Hybrids
Non-Blood Consumer
Monsters don't love
|Stained-Red|
|Prized Possesions|
Aurora

Nightmare....

824 30 4
By jannae347

Aurelie's P.O.V.

I woke up to the smell of smoke and a foggy view. I stepped out of my bed and moved my way through the smokey room.

I coughed as I stumbled to make my way down stairs. "Mom" I attempted to cry out. But instead my lungs filled with smoke. I fell to my knees and held my neck.

I couldn't breathe and I could feel the life leaving me . The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was Nick.

I jolted awake with heavy breathing. It took me a minute to realize it was just a dream. But my hands we're still wrapped around my neck.

I stepped out my bed for real this time and moved to my bathroom. I looked into the mirror to find red hand marks around my neck.

I was officially freaking out when my mom walked in. "You slept in late today" she stated. "Yea, I had a nightmare" I said, still shivering from the memories.

"What was it about" she said sitting on my bed. I walked out of my bathroom and went directly to my bed. "It was like there was all this smoke, I couldn't breathe" I said.

"Like a fire" she stated. "No there was no fire,  just smoke" I said. "That's weird" she said. "I know, then I died and the last thing I saw was some guy" I lied not wanting to mention Nick.

"Sounds terrible, but you should get ready we're going to visit grandma" she stated.  I huffed in frustration as my mother walked out the room. I laid back on my bed and grabbed my phone from the night stand.

There was just something off about this dream it felt to real. I punched in Nicos number and waited for the ring . He answered on the third ring. "Hello" he said.

"I need help with something " I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 5.7K 46
We all like to think we'd help those in need, but could you constantly put your life and sanity on the line just to protect people you don't even kno...
132K 8.7K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
38.8M 2M 172
Highest Rankings: #1 Vampire #1 Paranormal #1 Fantasy #1 Supernatural #1 Action #1 Dragon #5 Romance #5 Wattpad's AD App 100 MOST READ LIST! Her body...
1.2K 12 24
Seven years ago, Devyn Fredericks mother went missing, her older brother ran away, her dad stopped talking, and her uncle became a big part of her li...