Angel and her Demons.

By milee1993

Angel has spent years fighting for her safety, sanity and her survival, running from an abusive father. What... More

Foreword.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.

Chapter 15.

146 11 0
By milee1993

"So Angel....Will you stay?"

"I....This is.....Are you sure?"

"Angel, I've never been more sure about anything in my life....." He leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Ok."

"Ok."

"Thank you Dylan. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Thank you for giving me this chance. Want a drink? My mouth is drier than the desert right now."

"I'd like that."

"We've got some fresh pressed juices in the fridge. Tyler loves that shit!"

"Is Tyler really your security?"

"Ha, Well that's not his official title. Officially he is known in my family as the Consigliere. Sort of a chief adviser."

"Where as Damon is the underboss in the family. Basically it means he is second in command. My right hand."

"I have so much to learn about your life...."

"We are just getting started baby....What juice do you fancy?"

"We've got apple, pineapple and ginger. Carrot, blood orange and mango. Orange. Apple. Mixed berry or Pineapple."

"Shit he really does love juice" I laugh.

"What will it be babe?"

"Hmmm......Apple, Pineapple and ginger please."

"Crushed ice?"

"Sure..."

I watch him float around the kitchen.

He is simply amazing.

"There's someone I'd like you to meet, Are you up for dinner tonight?"

"I was actually gonna go talk with Allie, I need to sort this out. I love her too much to lose her. I know she said some really shitty things to me but the feelings I'm having are killing me"

"Yeah I get that, You do what you need. I'll have a car take you yeah?"

"God what did I do before you.."

"Same as me. Just existing." He purrs.

"Smooth...." I reply with a chuckle.

"The minute you stepped into my life, I felt it begin."

"Fuck Dylan....."

I race into his arms and bite his lip pulling him towards me.

"You're amazing Angel. My little taste of heaven..."

"Mmmm"

I feel breathless.

I feel a pulse between my thighs.

A deep throbbing heat.

What is happening....

"Oh god Dylan. Stop something is wrong..."

"What's wrong? Was this too much for you, I'm sorry. I want to take this slow for you."

"Something is happening to me."

"Where?"

I point down to my lady garden. Unsure of what is going on inside.

"Oh...."

"What?"

"I guess this hasn't happened to you before huh?"

"No and I'm freaking out!"

"Angel, You're coming. It's building inside you."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Coming, Coming where?"

He sniggers "Well it looks like you're coming in the kitchen haha"

"What is funny?" I ask angrily.

"Did you feel excited, When we were kissing, Did it excite you?"

"Yes."

"What do you know about being intimate with someone?"

"I haven't ever thought about it to be honest. Why?"

"Us kissing, It was turning you on. It was awakening your sexual appetite."

"That can't be. I don't think I could do that. I'm not ready. I don't want you to see me. That's too much. It will disgust you. No you can't see me."

"Angel, look at me, You have, Will, Could ever disgust me. To me you are perfect. There is no way I don't want you. I want everything with you. When you are ready. Never before."

"What if I never feel ready?"

"One day you will, You'll want to give yourself to someone, To feel them inside you. Make love with them. Connect to them."

"How many times have you done that?"

"Not even once, I've never had sex with someone I love. I've fucked, Meaningless flings, Nothing ever serious."

"Oh"

"There is no pressure here Angel, I want you to feel completely comfortable with me."

"So you don't want to fuck me?"

"Never Angel...."

I start to tear up.

I knew he couldn't possibly want me.

I mean how could he...

I feel his warm palms grip my face and his eyes find mine.

"I will never just fuck you Angel. I will make love to you, I will cherish you, Adore you. We will cum together. I will make you feel things you could only dream."

"How do you know when you're ready?"

"It's different for everyone. I kind of felt a craving of sorts. Damon just said he was sick of using his hands so he wanted to feel the inside of someone. Plus he couldn't suck himself off haha."

"Oh god....Did it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt for a man unless they are doing something in the wrong way but losing your virginity for a woman can hurt a little. But with the right person they will be gentle and take it slow for your first time. There are ways to make it easier on your partner. There are toys and lubes that will help."

"Why does it scare me Dylan?"

"Honestly Angel I can't fully answer that but from what I have heard from you the trauma you had as a child must have affected your state of mind. The physical harm that came to you, It will have made you wary but that's ok. One day you'll be ready. Ready to open yourself up to someone and let them in. Have you ever spoken to anyone about your feelings?"

"No, Allie was the only person who knew some of what I suffered. Until I told you..."

"I meant a professional, Like a counsellor or someone at school?"

"No. No one else knows. When the school saw the bruising, He pulled me out of school and I was then home-schooled and well cause he was paying the teacher so much he didn't care what state I was in. He was paid to not notice, Not report anything."

"Jesus Angel...Would you feel comfortable talking to someone? When we lost my mum, Dad got us a therapist to help with the grief."

"I don't know. What if they don't believe me or say it was my fault....That I didn't help my mum so she killed herself to get away."

"This was never your fault! I believe you! Allie believes you! You couldn't help your mum baby, You were a child, You were never to blame."

"Nothing you could ever have done would have been an excuse for him to hurt you like that baby, He is the one at fault. Him and the sick bastards who turned a blind eye to an abused child. I'm going to make them all pay for what they did to you. You will never feel scared because of him again."

"What do you mean?"

"I need to be honest....."

"About what?"

"I know your dad Angel, I've worked with his company. We all have dealt with him. We know what sort of business man his is. I had Tyler to checks on you when you panicked, We didn't find much until..."

"Until what Dylan! What have you done! He is going to find me you stupid arsehole! You digging around in his business has pretty much signed my death certificate!"

"DO NOT SAY THAT! I WILL NEVER LET HIM NEAR YOU AGAIN!"

"My team has insiders at Scotland yard and MI6 and they want him taken down! He has done too much shady shit but has got away with it due to technicalities."

"Because he pays people off! How can you not see this!"

"If they cannot get him, I'm taking him out myself! AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY HE WILL BE BETTER OFF IF THEY GET HIM. IF I GET MY HANDS ON HIM DIABLO WILL COME OUT TO PLAY. HE WILL SUFFER EVERY POSSIBLE HORROR. HE WILL PAY FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU!"

"You're frightening me Dylan...."

"You shouldn't be scared of me. I will never hurt you. I only want to keep you safe Angel. Please forgive me. I can't stand the thought of the things you have had to endure. I want justice for you. For your mum. He is a monstrous creature, Who needs to be eliminated."

"Tyler found out things about him, Things that I don't think you will ever be prepared to know. Things that will change you, Angel."

"What did he find out Dylan?....."

"He isn't a good person, Angel. He is pure evil."

"What did Tyler find Dylan!"

"My guy at Scotland yard found a case relating to Micky O'Connor and Scarlett O'Connor."

"My mum?"

"Yes."

"I don't understand."

"Angel, Your mum was an abused wife...But she was leaving him. She was trying to leave with you."

"What do you mean?"

"She had been suffering his abuse for years before she had you and after you were born she knew she had to protect you, She was in contact with a lawyer, Trying to legally protect you both and make sure he would go to prison for a very long time...."

"If she was leaving, Why did she kill herself? Why would she leave me with him!"

"She didn't Angel, She was so close to getting you to safety. The lawyer was in contact with Micky, Informing him of what was happening. He was paid off and then no one heard from him again. The case with Scotland yard suggested that Micky had paid......"

"Paid what?"

"Paid someone to kill your mum and make it look like suicide."

"That can't be right....This cant be happening. WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO ME LIKE THIS!"

"Angel I'm not lying. I promise you. I'll show you the case files Tyler found but I'm telling you the truth."

"How.....How can I live with this? How could he do that...."

"Oh god, Is that why he had her cremated.....I don't feel too........"

*Dylan's P.O.V*

Angel is asking me questions but I don't know how to answer them.

How would you ever accept that your parent caused you to lose the other.

That caused you so much hurt and pain.

How do you survive that?

"Oh god, Is that why he had her cremated.....I don't feel too........."

"ANGEL!!!!"

She collapses, I rush over to catch her, Diving under her body I manage to cushion her fall.

"Shit baby....Angel! Please wake up. FUCK!!!"

I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial the only person I can think of.....

*Phone call* "POPS, HELP ME...PLEASE!! SEND FRANK. QUICK!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Run By sarahsimply

Science Fiction

24 0 11
Haylee, has been on her own for a while. Her family taken away from her or murdered. One day she's going about her new normal when she runs into a bo...
7.9K 519 40
Mila witnessed her brother being killed by hunters and could do nothing to help him. Years later she has trained relentlessly to never feel helpless...
224 0 20
Katy McDowell lives an already stressful life.but one day she meets a charming gentleman like no other,named Oliver,who helps her get her life on tra...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

4.4K 85 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...