Better Together

Від crazymedicos

The best relation are believed to begin unexpectedly and people who are meant to be happen against all odds o... Більше

Character sketch
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41 A
CHAPTER - 41 B
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48 A
CHAPTER - 48 B
CHAPTER - 49 A
CHAPTER - 49 B
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER - 58
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 10

153 19 0
Від crazymedicos

Adhya:-(recognises and yells) "YOU....."

There stood ACP Prithvi Roy disguising himself as a ward boy.

Prithvi:-"God women, will you stop yelling, I don't want us to attract people's attention."

Adhya:-"What are you doing here?"

Prithvi:-"I have come here for someone's case files."

Adhya:-"Whose file are you looking for? And why did you come so discreetly, you could have come tomorrow with your team right? "

Prithvi:-(murmurs) "Why does she have to ask so many questions? "

Adhya:-"I know you have asked me to talk softly but that doesn't mean you talk so slowly that I am not able to hear what you have just spoke."

Prithvi:-"I have already told you that I am looking for someone's case file."

Adhya:-(folds her hands) "And I have asked whose? "

Prithvi:-(snaps at her) "That's none of your concern."

Adhya:-"First of all stop snapping at me, and secondly that is my concern because you were caught red handed by me in our college store room stealing someone's case history. So it is my concern."

Prithvi:-(closes his fists tightly trying to control his anger) "I am not stealing anything from your college."

Adhya:-(smiles sarcastically) "Then what were you trying to do ACP Prithvi Roy, at 9'O clock in night, disguising yourself and trying to sneak."

Prtihvi:-"I have come here for some personal work. So I need that persons case history for the same."

Adhya:-"Who is that person? "

Prithvi:-(whispers yells) "Don't you understand English, I have just told it my personal work, so I obviously can't tell you the name of that person."

Adhya:-(in the same voice as Prithvi) "Do you know in which store room which department case files are kept, NO you don't. Then how the hell are you going to search that persons file. Please do enlighten me."

Prithvi:-(rubs his temple trying to control his anger) "That is my problem so u don't need to worry. I can and I will find that persons file. It would be better if you leave."

Adhya:-"I think you are being unreasonably mean to me, instead of yelling that someone is trespassing, I am standing here and trying to help you and you are being rude to me."

Prithvi:-"I never asked your help, it's you who is pestering me take your help."

Adhya:-"You know what I am crazy, because I am still standing here and trying to help you even when you are really rude to me."

Prithvi:-"Good, that you atleast admit that your crazy, now that you have realised get yourself checked also and spare the whole society."

Adhya:-"You know what you are so freaking pathetic."

Saying this Adhya turns to leave then,

Prithvi:-"Listen, where are post mortem files are kept."

Adhya:-(folds her hands) "And why should I have to tell you after you have insulted me a while ago."

Prithvi:-"Listen I have to leave fast, so stop trying to throw tantrums and just tell me where they are kept."

Adhya:-"First learn how to talk to someone (seeing his retort she quickly adds) and the files are kept over there (she points towards a rack)."

Prithvi:-(mutters) "Thanks."

Prithvi turns and starts searching a file.

Adhya turns to leave when she notices that he took case file of JHANVI JOSHI.

Adhya is shocked, but quickly make away her emotion and leave before Prithvi realises something is wrong.

Adhya walks quietly in the corridor when her phone pings.

What's App Chat.

Inaaya:-"babe, I need to tell you something important."

Adhya:-"What? "

Inaaya:-"Can't text you, so wait for me at college after your shifts gets over."

Adhya:-"OK. But don't you have shift tomorrow?"

Inaaya:-"I have night shift tomorrow."

Adhya:-"ohk."

**Chat ends**

Adhya reaches her department and continues her work lost in some thoughts.

          ****************************

Next day,

Hostel Room

Ruhi comes out of shower, drying her hair.

Ruhi:-(standing near mirror looking at Pihu) "Pihu get up yaar, we are going to get late. It is our first day in new department, you don't want to get scolding right."

Saying that Ruhi turns towards Pihu after wiping her hair, she again tries waking up Pihu, but seeing that she is not getting up, Ruhi gets an idea.

Ruhi:-(with a mischievous smile😁) "Pihu get up or else I will throw water on you."

Seeing that Pihu not getting up she throws water on Pihu's face.

Pihu:-(screams😬) "Ruhi, why did you do that? Girl I will take revenge from you for the same."

Saying that Pihu throws aside her bed sheet and goes to fresh up.

After some time, both finish there breakfast, and start walking towards hospital.

Pihu:-"Which department have you been posted to?"

Ruhi:-"General Physician, you."

Pihu:-"Pediatrics."

Ruhi hums to that.

Pihu:-(with a teasing smile😉) "So how does it feel getting posted into your crush's department."

Ruhi:-(trying to hide her blush☺) "Nothing. Why would it affect me if I am going to work under Rohit sir."

Pihu:-(raising an eyebrow) "When did I mention about Rohit sir, there are many others in that department."

Ruhi:-"Pihu yaar."

Seeing that they have reached hospital, they part there ways and after bidding bye.

General Physician Department

HOD:-"Good Morning, from today you will be posted for your internship in this department for one month. I expect utmost sincerety from each and every person here. Dr.Rohit will enlighten you with certain disciplinary etiquette that I expect from my students."

Saying that HOD leaves.

Dr.Rohit:-"Well, Good Morning I am Dr.Rohit Arora completing my PG. I'm going to be your mentor for this coming month. Ma'am expects utmost discipline from each one of you. Starting from your dressing, boys are expected to be in formals with tucked shirt and girls are expected to wear kurti and leggings. No fancy wear allowed. Neatly trimmed no beared for guys and everyone should report sharply. And 2 days prior a letter should be written addressing ma'am if you want leave,sitting a proper reason onto why you want. Am I clear any doubts (to which everyone nods no). Good then let's begin."

At lunch time,

Pihu and Ruhi decides to catch up lunch.

Pihu:-"How was your first day?"

Ruhi:-"Dude, how did you even survive in that department for whole one month. Damn that ma'am is soo strict. I was not even able to look straight into her eyes."

Pihu:-(chuckles) "yes dude, she is dangerous, you can not afford to mess with her."

Ruhi:-"Yeah, so how was yours?"

Pihu:-"It was ok, not as strict as yours though."

Both talk about some random topics and finish there lunch.

General Physician Department

Rohit and Ruhi are seen sitting inside a cabin, both of them are engrossed in there works when,

Rohit:-(clears his throat to gain Ruhi's attention) "So, Ms. Ruhi you seem really close to Pihu and other two."

Ruhi nods her head to that.

Rohit:-"So, I am pretty sure that Pihu must have told you about post mortem fiasco."

Ruhi stays silent to that not knowing what to answer.

Seeing Ruhi silent,

Rohith:-" I have observed you guys from the day I have joined in this college, you guys seem really close. It looks as if you guys share everything with each other and there is absolutely no secrets between you guys. So, I am 100 percent sure that Pihu must have told you guys."

Ruhi:-(hesitantly) "She did sir."

Rohith:-"I knew she would. Do you think I was wrong?"

Ruhi:-"Honestly, no sir I think nobody was wrong it was just that the situation was wrong, I don't hold anyone guilty."

Rohit:-(happy voice😃) "I am so relieved, that you are not upset with me or hold responsible."

Ruhi:-(confused🙄) "Sir, but why would my opinion matter to you?"

Rohit:-(realises what he said) "No, I didn't mean like that, I just want to know what would everyone think about it. I didn't mean anyone particular (he says in a stammering voice)."

Ruhi nods to that gives a small smile. She finds it weird but let's it pass. Both of them continue there work.

        ******************************

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

95.1K 11.8K 44
Have you ever thought ..."what if" two crazy, mad, workaholic, self obsessed people get married without knowing their profession and only on the si...
40.4K 1.1K 19
My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart and...... .....Across Your Soul Friends, we always wait for the moment whe...
15K 1.7K 12
"𝟏𝟐 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝟗 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕�...
11.5K 1.5K 22
Previously known as Are we really destined to be together? "I'm waiting for the moment when my soul will leave this body and I'll be dead officially...