Star Slayer | Ahsoka X Reader

By cheesEPIC

(updating frequently) In this story, you play the role of the 16 year old DOOM slayer in the Star Wars univer... More

Chapter 1 - Hell On Earth
Chapter 2 - Priests
Chapter 3 - Journey Back Home
Chapter 4 - Master
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Exultia
Chapter 8 - Hell
Chapter 9 - Return
Chapter 10 - Past
Chapter 11 - Training Discovery
Chapter 12 - Panorama Trouble
Chapter 13 - Trandoshans
Chapter 14 - Ahsoka
Chapter 15 - Rescue
Chapter 16 - Med Bay
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Forsaken Word
Chapter 19 - Missions
Chapter 20 - Carlac
Chapter 21 - PadmΓ©'s Introduction
Chapter 22 - Terror Dome
Chapter 23 - Christophsis Crisis
Chapter 24 - Christophsis
Chapter 25 - Teth
Chapter 26 - Stinky
Chapter 27 - Prophecy
Chapter 28 - Questions
Chapter 29 - Meditation Trouble
Chapter 30 - Fake Friend
Chapter 31 - Lower Levels
Chapter 32 - Super Gore Nest
Chapter 33 - Aftermath
Chapter 34 - An Eventful Morning
Chapter 36 - Unexpected Departure
Chapter 37 - ARC Complex
Chapter 38 - Sentinel Prime
Chapter 39 - Council Report
Chapter 40 - Repaying Nightmare
Chapter 41 - The Gathering
Chapter 42 - Return Encounters
Chapter 43 - 79's
Chapter 44 - Hangover
Chapter 45 - The Show
Chapter 46 - Rescue Operation
Chapter 47 - Healing
Chapter 48 - Lethal Mistake
Chapter 49 - Broken and Breathless
Chapter 50 - Repaying Questions
Chapter 51 - Happy Together
Chapter 52 - Distress Call
Chapter 53 - Mortis
Chapter 54 - The Force
Chapter 55 - Dark Side
Chapter 56 - Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 57 - Apology
Chapter 58 - Meditating Realisation
Chapter 59 - Separate Missions
Chapter 60 - Barracks and Blindness
Chapter 61 - Traitorous Loss
Chapter 62 - Distractions
Chapter 63 - Funeral
Chapter 64 - Resurrection
Chapter 65 - Phobos Facility
Chapter 66 - Lightsaber Training
Chapter 67 - Bane's Holocron
Chapter 68 - Children Of The Force
Chapter 69 - The Other Hole
Chapter 70 - Panorama Savage
Chapter 71 - Lux Gets Roasted
Chapter 72 - Lux Gets Bullied
Chapter 73 - Sacrificial Delay
Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment
Chapter 75 - Corrupted Control
Chapter 76 - Meditating 79's
Chapter 77 - Hungover Duel
Chapter 78 - Blue Shadow Virus
Chapter 79 - Underground
Chapter 80 - Virus
Chapter 81 - Talk
Chapter 82 - Morning
Chapter 83 - Rich Dress
Chapter 84 - Naboo
Chapter 85 - Worrying Talk
Thank You.
Chapter 86 - Past Marauder
Chapter 87 - Divinity Meltdown
Chapter 88 - Seraphim
update
Chapter 89 - Divinity Machine
Chapter 90 - Unnecessary Trial
Chapter 91 - Nekravol Kidnapping
Chapter 92 - Rage
Chapter 93 - Icon of Sidious
Chapter 94 - Urdak
Chapter 95 - Reunion
Chapter 96 - Icon
Chapter 97 - Portal
Chapter 98 - The Blood Swamps
Chapter 99 - Ahsoka
Chapter 100 - Peace
Chapter 101 - Helping Decision
Chapter 102 - Hell's Diner

Chapter 35 - Fun In Bed

3.1K 29 4
By cheesEPIC

Lemon ahead warning 🍋🍋🍋

Ahsoka sat down on the bed with a smug look on her face.

"Come on, let's get this started already." Ahsoka said with a smile as she slowly took my shirt off. Once it was off, she threw it to the side and began to rub her hands up and down my chest, smiling maniacally as she did so. She rubbed the gaps in my abs and ran her fingers in-between them. "So strong, I like it, no, I love it!"

Ahsoka kept rubbing my chest as I began to take her top off. She lifted her arms into the air so I could completely take it off and once it was off, she smiled as she leaned backwards slightly.

"How'd I look?" Ahsoka asked with a huge grin.

"I don't know a word good enough to describe your beauty." I replied as I pulled Ahsoka in for a kiss. Ahsoka was smiling throughout as our lips pressed against each others. She stuck her tongue into my mouth, surprising me at first, but I let her do it. She explored every corner of my mouth with her tongue as her hands made their way down from my chest to my stomach, then even further down.

She rubbed and massaged my area for a few seconds while kissing me before breaking out of the kiss and smiling into my eyes.

"Let's see what I'm dealing with." Ahsoka said seductively as she stood up and walked next to me, off the bed. She knelt down in the floor as she began to slowly take my trousers off. I lifted my body off the bed so she could take my trousers off easier.

Soon, my trousers we completely off and I was just wearing my pants. Before Ahsoka took them off though, she straddled me and threw her bra off, revealing her breasts, right Infront of me.

"Go on, you know you want to." Ahsoka said with a smirk as she moved her chest closer to me. I was hypnotized by her breasts that were right Infront of me. I moved my hands up to touch then. I slowly began to run my fingers around the edge of them before I began to massage them just like Ahsoka did to my area.

"Oh that's nice." Ahsoka moaned as I massaged her breasts. "Oh, keep going."

I did as she commanded and kept massaging her breasts, occasionally poking or touching her nipples.

"Touch them harder." Ahsoka said as I touch her nipples. "Squeeze them, do whatever you want with them." Ahsoka demanded, so I did. I stopped massaging her breasts and began to squeeze and twist her nipples. Ahsoka let out a moan as I did so, making me know that she was indeed enjoying this a lot.

I stopped squeezing her nipples and massaged one as I put the other in my mouth. Ahsoka moaned again as I did so.

I massaged and played around with one of her breasts as I sucked and licked the other.

"Oh this is so good." Ahsoka moaned as I swapped which breast I sucked and which I massaged.

I kept massaging and sucking her breasts for about a minute with Ahsoka continuously moaning before she pushed me away and got off of me.

"I can't hold it in any longer." Ahsoka moaned as she got on her knees Infront of me. "I need to see what you're about to give me." Ahsoka said seductively as she slowly pulled my pants down, revealing my huge, rock solid member.

Ahsoka stared in amazement at the sight of my member, almost hypnotized by it.

"Oh my god, it's huge!" Ahsoka said as she put one hand on my balls and the other on my member. She then began to massaged my balls with one hand while stroking my member up and down with the other. I groaned in pleasure as I let my head hang backwards. Ahsoka so far did all the work with her up and down hand movements on my member.

"You like this?" Ahsoka asked almost menacingly as she looked up at me while continuing to stroke my member.

"Oh yes I do!" I replied as I groaned once more.

"Good, because it's only going to get better from here." Ahsoka said as she stopped stroking my member and instead began to lick around the tip of my member. He tongue on my member was one of the nicest sensations I've ever felt, and I never wanted her to stop.

"That's good." I grunted as Ahsoka kept licking the tip. After a while, she began to lick up and down my member, lubricating it.

"You ready?" Ahsoka asked as she did one big final lick of my member?

"Of course I am!" I replied.

Ahsoka smiled as she put the tip of my member in her mouth. She sucked the tip a few times which felt amazing, but then she shoved the whole thing into her mouth.

"OH YES!" I groaned as Ahsoka began to move my entire member in and out of her mouth. She rubbed her tongue up and down my member with each stroke she took as well, intensifying the satisfaction even more.

After a short time, she took it out of her mouth and began vigorously moving her hands up and down my member as she gasped for air.

"You like that?" Ahsoka asked seductively as she began to trace the edge of my member with her tongue again.

"Hell yes I do!" I replied.

Ahsoka smiled that cheeky grin of hers before putting the entire thing into her mouth once more. This time, she moved her head up and down even quicker than before, making it all the more pleasurable. How she had the stamina to do this for this long was just beyond me, but she could and she did so I'm not complaining.

All of a sudden I felt something inside of me. I took me a second to realise what it was but then I remembered.

"Ahsoka, I'm gonna cum!" I groaned at her. She looked up at me and continued her strokes with her head in and out, without stopping.

"Ahsoka!" I groaned as I felt it getting nearer. "I'm cumming!" I shouted as I came. Ahsoka refused to take my member out of her mouth and instead took all of my cum inside of her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out slightly as she stuck my member as deep into her mouth as she could.

She looked up at me as she swallowed everything which I'd just given her and slowly took my member out of her mouth.

"Like that?" Ahsoka asked as she put one hand on my member and slowly licked all of the cum off of it.

"I sure did!" I replied. Ahsoka giggled as she licked the rest of the cum off of my member and her mouth, before swallowing it as well.

I laid back on the bed and sighed as I though that it was over, but Ahsoka had different plans.

I felt Ahsoka's hands on my chest and I looked up to see Ahsoka lying on top of my with no clothes on at all, she was completely naked.

"Ready for round 2?" She asked as she began to stroke my member between her cheeks, but not the ones on her face.

"I am. Are you though?" I asked as I began to squeeze her nipples. She let out a moan as she began to rub my member up and down again.

"O-of course!" She said between gasps for air. She moaned so loudly and hung her head back before looking down at me with such desperation. "I just can't wait!" She shouted as she lifted herself up, allowing my rock solid member to rise up beneath her. She grasped it and slowly lowered herself onto it. She let out a gasp as the tip entered her opening.

"Are you sure you want to do this? My member is by no means small." I asked.

Ahsoka hung her head back before looking down at me. "Yes!" She shouted as she sunk her entire body down onto my member. She let out a huge moan as her opening took the entire of my member. "Oh it's so BIG!" She shouted as she lifted her head up to look into my eyes. She then began to slowly lift herself up and down on my member.

I could feel my member rubbing against the insides of Ahsoka's tight opening. She let out soft gasps with each stroke she took but slowly sped up and looked down at me.

"D-do you like this?" Ahsoka asked as her voice slowly trailed off.

"Oh this is amazing!" I replied. Ahsoka smiled and began to move even quicker again.

I slightly felt bad that she was doing all the work to make me feel good so I picked her up and without taking my member out of her, I placed her against the wall and began to thrust my member inside of her myself.

"Oh that's good." Ahsoka said as she looked into my eyes and smiled. "Don't stop!" She said.

I kept thrusting in and out of her opening, feeling the pressure in my member growing with each stroke. I knew that I would cum again.

I began to get slightly tired holding my Ahsoka against the wall and thrusting my member deep into her so I laid her down on the bed and without ever removing my member, continued from there.

"Oh this is so good (y/n)!" Ahsoka moaned as she hung her head back.

"I'm, going, to, cum!" I shouted as I felt the pressure inside of me build up again.

"Oh, yes yes yes!" Ahsoka shouted. "Don't pull out, cum in me!" She shouted. I knew the consequences of what could happen, but I would never disobey my Ahsoka. "Fill me with your cum!" Ahsoka shouted.

"I'm, cumming!" I shouted as the pressure built up to an unbearable level. "Cumming!' I shouted as my member let all of my seed out and into Ahsoka.

Ahsoka let out a huge moan as she tightened her opening around my member. I kept thrusting but began to slow down as my cum began to enter Ahsoka's opening from the inside out.

"Oh that's big!" Ahsoka shouted as she felt all of the cum that had entered her opening.

I finally stopped thrusting as I knew that all of my cum and come out and into Ahsoka, but I kept my member deep inside of her.

"That, was amazing!" Ahsoka stuttered as she breathed really heavily.

"That's an understatement." I replied as I began to kiss Ahsoka's neck and face. She let out a soft sigh as I did so and went completely limp and let me do whatever I wanted to with her.

I kept my member deep inside of her opening as I kissed her neck and then made my way up to her face. I kissed her cheeks then went up and across her lekkus then back down the other side.

"This was fun!" Ahsoka said with a small giggle as I stared into her eyes. We locked eyes for a second before she pulled my head into hers and began to make out with me. She held my head against hers and kept our lips pressed for a while until she broke apart and gasped for air.

"I love you Ahsoka." I said with a smile.

"I love you too (y/n)." Ahsoka replied as she smiled and giggled a little.

We stayed like that just staring into each others eyes for a second before her eyes made their way down to where our body's were connected.

"You can pull out now if you want." Ahsoka said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"If you want me to then yes." I said.

Ahsoka smiled. "Go on. We've still got to do stuff today." Ahsoka said as she kissed me a bit.

I lifted myself away from Ahsoka and began to slowly pull my member out of Ahsoka's opening. As I did, some cum trickled onto the bed. Ahsoka moaned as I pulled my member all the way out. It was all covered in cum. I went to grab a tissue to wipe it down with but Ahsoka grabbed my hand.

"Let me get that for you." She said with a cheeky grin. I knew what she meant as she sat up and looked at my member. She put one hand at the base of my member and began to lick all of the cum off of it. She was determined to get it all though and there was some at the base of my member so Ahsoka decided to just stick the whole thing in her mouth again to get the remaining cum off.

I had a feeling that she'd get a little carried away, and she did. She had finished getting all of the cum off of my member, but she kept thrusting it in and out of her mouth.

Once again, I could feel something inside of me.

"Ahsoka, I'm going to cum again." I said, sounding slightly concerned. Ahsoka didn't stop however, she just kept going.

This one didn't feel like the other two however, it felt bigger.

"Ahsoka, this one's big like, real big." I said as I felt the storm get bigger inside of me. I thought the other ones built up to an unbearable pressure but no, this one was really pushing the limits. "Ahsoka! I'm going to cum again!" I shouted as the pressure built up even more. "I'm cumming!" I shouted as the pressure built up to a point where I just couldn't hold it. I let go and opened the flood gates and felt as Ahsoka's mouth was filled with my cum, completely. She rammed my member as far into her mouth as she could and took all of my massive cum load. Her cheeks were fully puffed out and even though she'd already swallowed some of it, I still felt more inside of me.

"There still more." I said as I looked down at Ahsoka. She looked up at me and swallowed some more of my cum before thrusting the rest of my cum out of my member and into her mouth. The final flood gate opened and filled her mouth up to the point where some cum was seeping out in the gap between my massive member and her lips, but she still took it. She swallowed all of my cum and once she'd swallowed it all, she took my member out of her mouth and licked the remaining cum off my member before sitting back and smiling at me.

"That's it for today." She said with a smile.

"I know! How do you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" She said.

"Firstly, make it so enjoyable and secondly, take so much with ease?" I asked.

Ahsoka stood up and walked over to me. "You do anything for me on the battlefield. The least I can do is do anything for you back home." She said with a smile as she tapped the tip of my member. "Anyway, I'm going to go have a shower because I'm covered in, well, cum." Ahsoka said as she walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind her.

I sat down on the bed and looked over what we'd just done. I'd just lost my virginity to my one true love, Ahsoka Tano. I loved her and I promised I'd do anything for her on the battlefield, so she decided to promise to do anything for me at home.

I thought about all of this stuff for a few minutes before I went to lie down on the bed, only for me to sit back up when I felt something wet on the bed. I looked down to see that there was some small patches of cum on the bed, enough for it to warrant getting washed, so I did. I took the bed apart and put it all in the wash so me and Ahsoka had somewhere not covered in cum to sleep.

After a few more minutes, Ahsoka got out of the shower. I was still naked as I had no reason to put any clothes back on since I too was going to have a shower once she'd gotten out.

After a minute of the shower being off, Ahsoka emerged from the bathroom, all clean.

"Hello there." She said with a smile as she walked into the bedroom. "Are you going to go have a shower?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"You should've said! We could've had one together and maybe, you know." Ahsoka said with a small wink. I knew what she meant with it, but I didn't realise and it was too late now. "Anyway, go have a shower, we've got to make out like we weren't having sex in here earlier."

"Alright." I said as I got in the shower to wash myself off.

I didn't take too long in the shower, probably 5 minutes top. Once I'd finished, I dried myself off and walked back outside the room to put the same clothes on as I'd always worn. For some reason, they just never got smelly or dirty, so I liked them. Once I'd finished putting them on, Ahsoka walked over to me and smiled.

"I love you (y/n)." She said as she kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too, 'Soka." I replied as I kissed her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 370 33
[𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀] 'The jedi order does not allow any type of relationship' Since they were younglings ahsoka and y/n have been great frien...
270 19 6
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.... War has stretched across the Galaxy! Peaceful systems are plunged into the heat of battle, with many be...
3.4K 125 14
"Seeds of the dark side have been planted by your master" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When Anakin succumbs...
12.1K 462 36
Xena was done with fighting. She was done with the pain, hunger and basic need for survival. All of that stopped with the end of the war against the...