The Forbidden Act

By amour-seraph

Vampires exist. And they live amongst us, hidden within the shadows and right under our noses. They are beaut... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 19

381 43 689
By amour-seraph

STARTING A NEW STORY SOON!!!!
It's a mafia love story with a badass MC, who would read it ????

BTW THANK YOU FOR 4K!!! IM SO CLOSE TO 1K VOTES TOO!!!

REMEMBER VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE

Voices filled my head; whispers and mutters vibrating through every nerves, tugging me awake.

My eyelids felt heavy, weighing down and clasping my eyes shut.

Stuck in a daze, my body froze, having a mind of it's own; not obliging to the screams in my head to wake up.

I felt dizzy. I couldn't keep my mind steady, feeling the blood rushing to my head as I start to feel lightheaded.

"Annie.." A fainted voice called out, pulling me into reality. Using all the strength and energy left in my body, I strained my eyelids open.

Gradually opening, my eyes were welcomed with a ceiling fan.

Blinking away the dreariness and squinting at the sudden brightness as my brain begins to interpret what happened.

Was I not just in the tunnel?

Or was it all fake? No it can't be.

A memory?

A strong scent of vanilla made its way up my nose, the familiar smell of Father.

Able to now process everything, I realize that I'm on Father's couch. Sitting up, I held my head, rubbing the temples to ease the sudden throbbing pain that attacked my cranium.

Groaning, the voices become clearer as I feel skinny arms wrap around my neck, pushing me to lean against the armrest.

"Annie! You're awake! God, you scared me!"

Deciphering the voice, I mumbled lowly, "Jasmine?" Absorbing the sunlight spewing from the opened curtains, I narrowed my eyes at her.

Her hands on my shoulders and she pushes herself arms distance where I take a good look at her face.

Heavy dark bags circled her blunt eyes, staining her unblemished face. Her lashes were wet, clumped together as they framed her lifeless orbs that search frantically my own.

My hands instinctively cupped her cheeks, wiping the streaks of tears that now streamed her face.

"Why are you crying Jas?" I cooed, feeling the tugging on the strings of my heart as I watch her gently smile when leaning her warm cheeks against my hands.

A distant memory of a woman creeps into mine, morphing Jasmine's hazel eyes into icy blue.

Jolting my hands away from her face, Jasmine's face comes back to view as it contorts into confusion.

"Are you okay?" She asked quickly, her eyes lighting up with concern.

"I'm fine, I just thought I saw something." I answered, shaking my head as if it would do any good. I looked away from her, now holding my head in my hand to ease the sudden dizziness.

"That's understandable."

"What do you mean?" I rasped, shooting my gaze back at her. My throat felt dry as the words came out painfully hoarse.

"Doctor said you will probably hallucinate because of Amelia's action after you wake up."

"Ugh, I'm so tired." I croaked out, closing my eyes to savor a few moments in darkness.

"You are? You been asleep for more than three days." Worried laced her voice as she meekly looked down to her hands. Her fingers twitching as she begins to play with the hem of her uniform nervously.

"Three days?!" My eyes widen in horror as Jasmine looks up to look at me.

"Yes, I'll go get you some water and something to eat. The Headmaster has been worried sick, so I'll bring him in too."

I nodded and watched her leave through the door.

I groveled to the edge of the couch, swinging my legs aside so that my feet could plant against the cold surface.

A tense feeling creeped up my right ankle and I looked down to see a bandage wrapped around.

It felt numb, the seething pain ceasing to exist.

I begin to stand, but my knees gave up from under as my joints admit defeat.

I sit back down to the couch, feeling the soft material comfort my fall.

Moments later the door collides with the wall with a loud clash as Ryder's frantic face comes into view.
He stood in the threshold and quickly closes his eyes, putting his hands over his chest and sighing deeply.

Relief rushed over his face as he made his way over the couch, sitting on the edge.

He leaned his face on his trembling hands as he begins to whisper in a broken voice.
"I thought I lost you, Annie."

His voice was meek and small, interwoven with despair and desperation.

I made my way over to him, rubbing his back and cradling him in my arms.
"Shhh, Ryder. It's okay. I'm here now." I assured him softly.

His eyes soften and his tense body begins to loosen.

The door clanged against the wall once again.

Some things never change.

Averting my attention towards the door, my eyes meet Kai's.

Worried clouded over his pools of darkness, a beacon of distraught gleamed from them as they begin to pale.

His dead eyes were now vibrate with hope.

A familiar look, the one I've grown to love.

The golden specks embedded in his iris begins to twirl around his green orbs; resembling rays of light spiking through a wet, barren forest.

"Annie.."

As my name rolled from his tongue, it filled the hole dug within my chest. His voice echoed within me, surging my legs to run towards him.

My heart painfully clutched in it's grasped as my mind control my body to stay still.

Vampire. Newborn.

I reminded myself, despite still mesmerized by his eyes.

"Kai I-"

I was quickly interrupted by the door opening gently as Father walks into the room.
His presence filling the atmosphere with his demanding essence.

Saved by the door.

"Anastasia." His deep voice resonated.

Shifting my gaze from the hazel pools, I looked into Father's penetrating ices.

"Sir." I replied roughly, suddenly breaking into a fit of violent coughs.

Ryder quickly rubs my back in comfort whilst I sense Kai tensing in his position.

Jasmine pushes past the bodies blocking the entrance of the door as she quickly kneels in front of me, presenting me with a water bottle.

I downed the drink hastily, feeling the cool liquid flowing from my parched lips down to my dried throat.

The cold fluid filled my empty stomach, calming the raging fire soaring in thirst.

Breathlessly, I give Jasmine back the empty bottle, panting as I feel the puncturing stares burn into my skin.

"Stop staring and start talking." I breathed throatily, exasperation filling my nerves.

Straightening myself up, I bought my attention back to Father.
"What happened?"

"You fainted Anastasia. Then you were in a coma for seventy-five hours."

Eugh. All that time wasted when I could of been training.

Sighing, my eyes darted to the floor.
"I'm sorry," I began, "I know it was foolish of me to have a fight on school grounds."

"Yes Anastasia. It was foolish." He said monotonously.
"But Miss Ivanov admitted to starting the fight first, so you shall not be punished."

I looked up at him, a small smile dancing on my face.

"However."

Instantaneously, I frowned, my smile disappearing as quickly as it came.

"You had injured Miss Ivanov, profusely. She is still recovering, and we now have a serious inspection from the Volturi as a result later this week."

"She's a PureBred! How did I damage her 'profusely'!" I air quoted, angered by this new revelation.

"I believe it's best if I speak to you privately about that." He sighed, raking a hand through his gelled back hair.

Noticing his change in demeanor as he begins to tense to my question, I nodded meekly, averting my gaze back to Jasmine in front.

"So, what have I missed?"

Her eyes met mine and they begin to twinkle mischievously.
"You would never guess what the Hunter's Association said this morning..." she trailed off.

I gasped.

The Hunters Association haven't been in contact with the Academy for over 9 months. This is the first time anyone has heard from them.

"Tell me!" I demanded, a little too excited as I put my hands on her shoulders, shaking her.

A giggle escaped from her.
"Okay okay, calm down Giddy, I'll tell ya!"

My hands fell down her arms as I wait patiently for her news.

"Well... They found a NewBorn in town! And they requested two Hunters and one Vampire to go on the mission."

I gasped again.

"Andd..." she continued.
"They specifically requested for you."

My delighted smile morphed into a frown. I look up at Ryder and he shrugged.

"Why you frowning?" Jasmine beamed, now shaking my shoulders.

"Why would they want me specifically?" I asked suspiciously, eyeing my Father who was now speaking to Kai by the doorway.

"Why you complaining? They probably wanted the most strongest Hunter out there to catch a sudden NewBorn coming out from thin air!"
She squealed.

"Who else was chosen?"

Her eyes begin to darken wickedly, as her grin grew to show all her teeth.

"Kai and Hardin."

You got to be shitting me.

"Yay(!)" I sarcastically retorted, waving my hands as though I was celebrating.

Ryder snorts beside me, quickly covering his mouth with his hand whilst Jasmine rolls her eyes.

"Listen, Annie. I don't know what happened with you and Kai, but he's been really weird these past three days and I feel like it has something to do with you."

She starts, standing up from the floor and sitting between me and Ryder on the couch.

"So you better kiss and make up, cause this is getting annoying. I had to put up with his stupid mood swings and bitchy attitude, now it's your turn."

"Eugh, what about Ryder. That's his best friend!"

"Hey!" Ryder interjected.
"I have to look after Amelia after you left her for dead! Headmaster wants to get to the bottom of what happened between you and her."

"Speaking of the bitch. How did that even happen? I don't remember beating her up to a plump!"

Ryder scoffed, "Yeah, your vision probably turned red, you were filled with so much anger and adrenaline, I was afraid that you was actually gonna kill her!"

"So how did the fight stop? Did you drag me away?" I faced Ryder.

A playful laughter erupted from Jasmine, turning my attention back to her.
"Not Ryder. Hardin."

"Hardin?" I questioned.

She bobbed her head eagerly,
"Yup. He carried you to the Headmaster's office.... bridal style." She whispered the last part.

I could feel heat rises from my neck as I imagine him touching me. His igniting touch sparking my skin on fire as he lifts me up.

Suddenly, my heart begins to peak and the thundering against my ribs beckon my mind to mourn for his forgotten touch.

"So.. should I thank him?" I whispered in a low voice, thinking Jasmine wouldn't hear me.

Unexpectedly, she pulls my arm, lifting me up from the relieves of the couch and straight out the door.

Briskly passing Father and Kai, Jasmine took me out in the corridor.

"Jasmine Haven Brown! Take your fucking hands off me now!"

My weak physique was carried by her harsh pull; with a lack of energy, I wasn't able to force my way out of her tight grasp.

A few steps later, she drags me in front of a door. Letting go of my hand, she knocks on the door with her knuckles before disappearing back inside the office.

Bitch!

I stood bewildered in front of this strange door and just as I was starting to waddle my way back into the office, the door swung open.

Hardin.

And his half naked body.

Ok, not my BEST, but it did the job :)

SO... ooooooOoOooOOOoOooooo
Hardin and Kai
Kai and Annie
Annie and Hardin
ALL 3 OF THEM ON A MISSION??!!
Shits gonna go down FOR SUREEE!!!

And the Volturi is coming into town!!!!!!
SHIT IS DEFO GONNA GO DOWN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 2.2K 29
Imagine going from this: "Can I kiss you?" Those words reverberated through my ears and sent shivers down my spine, literally. I could sense the pass...
30 1 4
{The body of a goddess with the mind of a killer} Even though she's the dream girl to many, her heart don't belong to any. A stone cold young adult w...
3.5M 79.1K 33
"No one speaks to me the way you have been lately" He warned, his eyes trained on mine. "What are you going to do, kill me?" I answered back, my gaze...
Dusk By des

Vampire

20.7K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...