Star Slayer | Ahsoka X Reader

By cheesEPIC

(updating frequently) In this story, you play the role of the 16 year old DOOM slayer in the Star Wars univer... More

Chapter 1 - Hell On Earth
Chapter 2 - Priests
Chapter 3 - Journey Back Home
Chapter 4 - Master
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Exultia
Chapter 8 - Hell
Chapter 9 - Return
Chapter 10 - Past
Chapter 11 - Training Discovery
Chapter 12 - Panorama Trouble
Chapter 13 - Trandoshans
Chapter 14 - Ahsoka
Chapter 15 - Rescue
Chapter 16 - Med Bay
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 18 - Forsaken Word
Chapter 19 - Missions
Chapter 20 - Carlac
Chapter 21 - Padmé's Introduction
Chapter 22 - Terror Dome
Chapter 23 - Christophsis Crisis
Chapter 24 - Christophsis
Chapter 25 - Teth
Chapter 26 - Stinky
Chapter 27 - Prophecy
Chapter 28 - Questions
Chapter 29 - Meditation Trouble
Chapter 30 - Fake Friend
Chapter 31 - Lower Levels
Chapter 33 - Aftermath
Chapter 34 - An Eventful Morning
Chapter 35 - Fun In Bed
Chapter 36 - Unexpected Departure
Chapter 37 - ARC Complex
Chapter 38 - Sentinel Prime
Chapter 39 - Council Report
Chapter 40 - Repaying Nightmare
Chapter 41 - The Gathering
Chapter 42 - Return Encounters
Chapter 43 - 79's
Chapter 44 - Hangover
Chapter 45 - The Show
Chapter 46 - Rescue Operation
Chapter 47 - Healing
Chapter 48 - Lethal Mistake
Chapter 49 - Broken and Breathless
Chapter 50 - Repaying Questions
Chapter 51 - Happy Together
Chapter 52 - Distress Call
Chapter 53 - Mortis
Chapter 54 - The Force
Chapter 55 - Dark Side
Chapter 56 - Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 57 - Apology
Chapter 58 - Meditating Realisation
Chapter 59 - Separate Missions
Chapter 60 - Barracks and Blindness
Chapter 61 - Traitorous Loss
Chapter 62 - Distractions
Chapter 63 - Funeral
Chapter 64 - Resurrection
Chapter 65 - Phobos Facility
Chapter 66 - Lightsaber Training
Chapter 67 - Bane's Holocron
Chapter 68 - Children Of The Force
Chapter 69 - The Other Hole
Chapter 70 - Panorama Savage
Chapter 71 - Lux Gets Roasted
Chapter 72 - Lux Gets Bullied
Chapter 73 - Sacrificial Delay
Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment
Chapter 75 - Corrupted Control
Chapter 76 - Meditating 79's
Chapter 77 - Hungover Duel
Chapter 78 - Blue Shadow Virus
Chapter 79 - Underground
Chapter 80 - Virus
Chapter 81 - Talk
Chapter 82 - Morning
Chapter 83 - Rich Dress
Chapter 84 - Naboo
Chapter 85 - Worrying Talk
Thank You.
Chapter 86 - Past Marauder
Chapter 87 - Divinity Meltdown
Chapter 88 - Seraphim
update
Chapter 89 - Divinity Machine
Chapter 90 - Unnecessary Trial
Chapter 91 - Nekravol Kidnapping
Chapter 92 - Rage
Chapter 93 - Icon of Sidious
Chapter 94 - Urdak
Chapter 95 - Reunion
Chapter 96 - Icon
Chapter 97 - Portal
Chapter 98 - The Blood Swamps
Chapter 99 - Ahsoka
Chapter 100 - Peace
Chapter 101 - Helping Decision
Chapter 102 - Hell's Diner

Chapter 32 - Super Gore Nest

1.1K 17 7
By cheesEPIC

Before I start, I'd just like to thank everybody for 1k reads on this story. I love you all :)

I ran into the Jedi temple in search for Ahsoka. I had no idea where she would be but there were 3 places which she'd probably be at, her room, the cafeteria or the training ground. The training ground was the closest so I began to make my way there.

As soon as I rounded the first corner of the temple, I saw some imps running around doing whatever imps do. I didn't have time to deal with them though so I drew my lightsaber and sliced them all up without taking a single hit myself. I quickly moved on from the imps and toward the training ground where Ahsoka might've been.

I ripped and teared every demon I came across on the way to the training ground. Luckily, all I came across were imps and zombies, but as I got nearer to the training ground, a prowler teleported at me. He swung his claws at me but I dodged past them and swung my lightsaber at him. He teleported out of the way and behind me before slashing at me again. This time however I grabbed his arm and threw him into a wall before quickly stomping his head into it, completely crushing his head, killing him instantly.

I made my way into the training ground and saw a few Jedi younglings taking out some imps. I went to go help them but Master Kit Fisto, Master Luminara and Barriss appeared and began to help them out. I scouted the place for Ahsoka and didn't see her anywhere so I moved on to the cafeteria because it was the next closest place to me.

On my way to the cafeteria I met up with a group of clones, but these weren't ordinary clones, these ones looked different, like they were some special operations unit or something.

"I'm having him!" The big one of the group shouted before running at a pinky. He punched the pinky round the head as hard as he could but all he achieved was fracturing his gauntlet.

"We need some help over here!" The one with these weird looking goggles on his helmet shouted as he looked at me. I ran over and began to cut up any demons which got near to me.

"You good Wrecker?" One of the clones shouted.

"A little help would be appreciated." He shouted as the pinky was pinning him down on the floor. I ran over to him and kicked the pinky clean round the head as hard as I could, shattering some of its armour. The big guy, who I assumed was Wrecker, kicked the pinky off of him before one of the clones ran up to it and stuck a big dagger into the gaps in its armour.

"Hello padawan (y/n), we've heard a lot about you." One of them said to me.

"Who are you guys?" I asked.

"We're clone force 99." The one who looked most like a normal clone said as he took his helmet off, revealing a face which did not at all look like a normal clone. "We're a bunch of mutated clones with desirable abilities."

"Best clone division in the Republic." Wrecker shouted.

"I'll remember that." I replied before turning to listen to the sounds of screams. I could hear some screams that weren't demons but couldn't identify them.

"Tech, who's that scream belong to?" The main guy said. Tech proceeded to pull a visor down and analyse something before putting his visor back up and looking at us.

"That scream belong to Jedi padawan Ahsoka Tano." He said. As soon as he did, I turned towards the scream and sprinted off after it. Ahsoka must've been in serious danger and I needed to help her.

I could hear a lightsaber and more screams coming from the corridor outside the cafeteria. I could also just about hear someone crying as well which I had a bad feeling was Ahsoka.

As I got to the origin of the sound, I saw Master Plo Koon standing over an injured Ahsoka whilst fighting off a dread knight. He tried his best to fend off the dread knight but he was eventually overpowered and thrown to the ground next to Ahsoka. The dread knight stepped towards them and was about to finish them off.

"Get AWAY FROM THEM!" I yelled as I charged at the dread knight. He turned to face me just as my fist met his face at an incredibly high speed. His head hit the wall behind him and before he could react, I'd grabbed him by the neck and thrown him onto the floor behind me like he was nothing. He tried to stand back up but I thrust my fist down into his chest and ripped his heart about before smashing his head in with it.

As soon as he was dead, I ran over to the still crying Ahsoka. I took my helmet off and placed it on the floor so I could look at Ahsoka and her wounds better.

I lifted her head up so she could see me. She was breathing really heavily and deeply. Whatever had happened had caused her a lot of pain.

"Ahsoka, what happened?" I asked.

She grimaced and lifted part of her shirt up and revealed a wound in her stomach. It looked like the dread knight had stabbed her there and it was still bleeding very heavily.

"Let me have a look." Tech said as he ran next to me. I let him look at the wound before he frowned and turned to me. "It's too much. I can't patch that up, I'm sorry." He said before standing up and walking back to the others.

I began to get angry at him. How could he just leave this dying girl and not even attempt to help her. It was really making me mad, so mad that argent had begun to visibly flow through my veins.

"(Y/n)." Ahsoka says with a cough. "Calm down, please." She whispered.

"No, let me get angry, for your sake." I replied as I began to think even more about how this clone just left Ahsoka to die. More argent began to flow through me, so much so that sparks began to fly off of my suit and onto my surroundings, including Ahsoka. "This will hurt, but it's the only way." I said as I picked Ahsoka up and covered as much of her body as I could. She screamed in pain and began to ball her eyes out into my shoulder as I began to let even more argent out of me and into her body, speeding up the recovery process and healing her wound. She yelled in pain even more before going slightly paler and resting her head against my shoulder. As she did, I placed her back down against the wall and looked at her wound once more. As I hoped, it was fully healed, but not without me using a lot of my argent energy and hurting Ahsoka a lot.

"What was that all about?!" The main clone said as he walked over to me.

"Check her wound now." I replied as I stepped aside and let him get near to Ahsoka. He looked at where her wound was and saw that it was fully healed. His eyes widened in shock as his brain comprehended what had happened.

"That, that's impossible." He said.

"His she ok?" The slightly injured Master Plo Koon said as he walked over.

"Yes, she's fine." I said as I knelt down next to her. She slowly opened her eyes but grimaced in pain as she did so.

"Thank you (y/n)." She whispered before kissing me gently on the lips.

"Anything for you my little 'Soka." I replied as I stood up. "Take her to the medical bay. You two, go with her." I said as I pointed at the sniper clone guy and Tech. "Keeping her alive and safe is stop priority." I said. They nodded before helping Ahsoka to her feet and walking off. Master Plo went with them as he had some wounds which needed checking too.

"Who are you?" Wrecker asked.

"Who I am doesn't matter. All you need to know is, you two seem like you could be pretty handy in helping us win this fight." I said.

"But how do we know that you're not a disguised Sith trying to bring about the fall of the Republic?" The main guy asked.

"Because, Hunter, without him, me, the 212th division and general Kenobi would all be dead." Commander Cody said as he ran over to us. "Although (y/n) may only be a padawan, he's on the Jedi council and is the only thing which can end this invasion. I recommend that you listen to him because he knows what he's doing when it comes to taking out demons."

"Fine." Wrecker groaned. "I'll listen to the weakling Jedi." He said.

"Uh-" Cody said.

"Don't try me." I said as I walked up to Wrecker. "You may think you're strong but you haven't seen anything yet." I growled.

"Cut it you two." Hunter shouted. "We've got to end this now." He shouted. "First we've got to locate the source of the invasion."

"One step ahead of you." I said as I put my helmet back on and began to watch as Vega uploaded the fastest route to the heart of the super gore nest, which just had to be in the reactor core of the Jedi temple.

"Where is it (y/n)?" Hunter asked.

"Great. The core of the Jedi temple's reactor." I said as I turned to face where we needed to go. "Follow me." I said as I began to run down the corridor towards it with Wrecker and Hunter beside me. Cody had run off to go help the other clones and wounded so there was just the 3 of us.

We got back outside onto the plateau and saw the chaos ensue. Massive tentacles had begun to rise from under the temple and the demons had begun to consume the nearby area, and they showed no intention of stopping.

Back on the plateau, we could see lots of clones fighting the demons with some Jedi. Whether they were winning or not I didn't know, but I didn't have time to care.

"Over here." I shouted as I began to run over to the munitions depot. It was a risky route but by far the quickest way down to the reactor of the base. Wrecker and Hunter took a few shots at the demons before running along behind me. We were all so quick and in a matter of seconds we'd got to the depot. "Take whatever you need. No-one can tell us otherwise because we need it more now than they'll ever do." I said as I began to refill all of my ammo into my guns. Hunter and Wrecker did the same as they loaded their guns and grabbed some more grenades.

"Ready." Hunter shouted as him and Wrecker ran over to me.

"Good. Let's go kill this gore nest." I said before turning to the massive staircase that went down to the bottom of the Jedi temple. As soon as we stepped into the staircase, demons began to flood in from everywhere, swarming us.

"Let's give them hell boys!" Wrecker shouted ironically as we all began to unload our guns into the approaching imps and zombies. Although these guys may have appeared to be bastards at the start, I could not deny that they were bloody good at killing demons.

"That's not good." Wrecker shouted as he saw a fire start in the munitions depot.

"You two, get down to the bottom NOW!" I shouted. They both looked at each other before running down the staircase to the bottom floor, killing everything that got in their way while I stayed near the top, trying to draw as many demons toward me as possible.

Tens of demons ran at me every second. I killed as many as I could with my guns but eventually they overwhelmed be, but before they did, I fired one bullet into the munitions depot at one of the racks of ammo. I hit the leg I aimed at and listened as it fell over into the fire. Seconds later, I was engulfed by an inferno of fire as the ammo exploded, killing all the demons but barely scratching me.

I ran down to the bottom of the staircase to meet up with the other two, killing any demons which either didn't die in the blast or appeared since they'd gone through.

"What the bloody hell is going on up there?" Hunter asked as he stabbed two imps.

"Set the ammo off, killing all the demons near to it." I said.

"And setting off billions of credits worth of ammo!" Hunter shouted.

"I don't think they'll complain when the alternative is we hand Coruscant over to hell's armies." I replied. Hunter groaned as he stabbed another two demons with his blade.

"Over here!" Wrecker shouted. We both looked over to see what the matter was and saw a hell knight charge Wrecker. They locked hands and began to push against each other, Wrecker putting up one hell of a fight against it, but just as he was about to lose, Hunter jumped onto the hell knight and stabbed his blade right through its head. "I had that!" Wrecker shouted.

"Just, hurry up." Hunter said as we continued our way through the dark, blood covered corridors, nearing the heart of the super gore nest with every step we took.

"What's that!?" Wrecker shouted as we rounded a corner and were greeted by a Mancubus.

"Let me deal with this." I said as I pushed Wrecker aside and spun the barrels of my minigun up. Wrecker watched in awe as my minigun began to fire tens of rounds a second at the Mancubus with each round penetrating his flesh and taking chunks of it off. The Mancubus tried with everything it had to resist the fire I was unloading into it but couldn't. Eventually, he began to stumble around, dazed and confused. When that happened, I jumped up to its head and rammed my blade straight through its mouth and up out the top of its head. It's body exploded as I jumped back to Wrecker and watched as everything near it was showered in blood.

"That was awesome." Wrecker said to me. Even though he had his helmet on, I could tell that he was smiling.

"Come on you two." Hunter shouted as he gunned down the remaining imps in the corridor. "Reactor's just up ahead."

We all ran down the corridor and to the reactor. From outside, we could see the huge heart of the super gore nest beating away, encasing the core. The entire facility had gone into lockdown and none of the doors could be opened though.

"If we overload the generator, we will destroy the heart." I said.

"That's a good idea, just how do we get in there."

Wrecker stepped forward and clicked his knuckles. "I've got an idea." He said, but then he looked at his hands. He remembered what he'd done to them earlier, smashing his gauntlets on a pinky. Wrecker looked so disappointed as he realised that he wouldn't be able to smash the door in with his hands. "Never mind." He said.

I chuckled slightly as I walked over to the door myself. "You might want to stand back." I said before turning to the door. I smashed the lock mechanism in as hard as I could and kicked the door in as hard as I could also, leaving a huge dent in it. I kicked it a few more times before turning to Wrecker. "It's all yours." I said with a smile.

Wrecker immediately jumped forward and loosened his neck before taking some steps away from the door.

"Wrecker, what are you doing?" Hunter asked.

"Cannon ball!" Wrecker shouted as he charged at the door. He gave the door the hard shoulder and went flying through the door, taking it with him. He landed on the door in what looked to be quite painful, but immediately stood up.

"Yeah!" He shouted. "That felt good." He said.

I smiled and walked over to the console where I would overload the generator. It said that 2 control terminals needed to be activated for the override to be successful. Both of them were in adjacent rooms to the reactor, but only one of them was open.

"Hunter, go activate that control terminal over there." I shouted as I pointed at the open control terminal. Hunter nodded and began to walk over to it. "Wrecker, we've got another door to bust." I said as I walked over to the other door.

"Yeah!" He shouted as we got to it.

I couldn't smash this one like the other one, I'd have to pry it open far enough for Wrecker to get his legs in it to push it open.

"Once it's open far enough, you help me push it open, ok?" I asked.

"Got it." He said.

I put my fingers in the slight dent in the door and began to pull the doors apart. It was really hard work but luckily I only had to pull it about 6 inches before Wrecker got his right leg into the gap and pushed as hard as he could, prying the doors open. The doors, being in lockdown mode, locked onto the open position since lockdown mode made them stay completely immobile.

I walked into the terminal and pulled the lever down, Wrecker smiling through his helmet the entire time.

I walked back to the terminal with Wrecker by my side. Hunter was still there waiting for us as well.

"What do we do now?" Hunter asked.

I turned to the terminal and enabled the override sequence and began to select the core power. It went from green to orange to red very quickly. I put the power on 100% and pointed at the select button.

"Wrecker, you can have the honours." I said.

Wrecker gasped in excitement and put his hand over the button.

"This is the happiest day of my life." He said before pushing the button. As he did, the electrical core began to overload, frying the heart from the inside out, punctuating the surface, causing blood to spew out everywhere.

"Warning, reactor core overloaded. Self destruct in t minus 60 seconds." A facility voice said.

"That's our cue to get out of here." I shouted as I dragged Wrecker out of his trance and began to run back through the corridors.

Me, Hunter and Wrecker killed any demons which got near us as we got closer to the extraction point which was the bottom of the staircase.

"We're never gonna make it to the surface!" Wrecker shouted.

"Don't need to." I said as we rounded the corner with the portal waiting for us. "Come on, through!" I shouted. Wrecker and Hunter both jumped through and I quickly followed behind them.

"We landed on the plateau once again. We heard a massive explosion and saw as all the power went out, but we knew that the battle had been won.

The fire covered landscape covered with tentacles and demons began to calm down as the tentacles died and the demons went back to hell. We had won this fight, but not without a heavy loss.

I was about to go check on Ahsoka when Wrecker walked over to me.

"(Y/n), of you don't mind me asking, who is Ahsoka?" He asked.

"Why'd you ask?" I said.

"It's just, you kissed her earlier and I thought that was against the Jedi code." He said.

I sighed and looked at him. "She's my girlfriend. It is against the Jedi code, but at the moment and from what I've been through, they made an exception to the rule for us."

"What have you been through?" He asked.

"I'll explain later." I said as I turned to Hunter. "This is not gonna be the last time I work with you guys, clone force 99." I said as I shook Hunter's hand.

"Thank you sir." He said.

"Call me (y/n)." I said as I walked off.

I went straight to the med bay to check on Ahsoka. On the way I walked past several injured or dead Jedi on the floor, but I didn't feel anything for them, they didn't mean anything to me. Only Ahsoka meant something to me, so that's who I went and saw.

As I got to the med bay, I could see the door was being held open. From outside, I could see Anakin and Obi Wan standing around Ahsoka's sleeping body.

I walked inside the med bay. Both of them looked at me as I entered.

"Hello (y/n)." Obi Wan said. "Is the battle over?" He asked.

"Yes master." I replied.

"Good, because the power's just gone out as well." Anakin said. "We've tried sending a squad to go down on the reactor to check on it but we've gotten no response. We've got a feeling that the demons did something to it."

"Oh, about the power, well, the demons did do something to it, just, it was where the heart of the super gore nest was. The only way to destroy the nest was to destroy the reactor, so me, Wrecker and Hunter destroyed it."

Anakin sighed and looked at the floor.

"At least you've met clone force 99. I knew you'd like them." He said with a faint smile. I returned the smile before walking next to Ahsoka.

"You do know she's the only reason I came here right?" I asked.

"Yeah, we know you care about her a lot." Obi Wan said.

"Sounds like he doesn't care about anyone else the way he just put it." Anakin said sarcastically.

"Anakin?" I asked. He looked at me. I looked deep into his eyes and made him realise that what he just said was true.

"Ok, I'm going to go get some rest." Anakin said before walking off.

"Take good care of her." Obi Wan said as he too walked off, although Obi Wan kicked the door stop out from under the door, allowing it to close.

I looked over at my sleeping Ahsoka and smiled as I knew that she was safe now, safer than before at least. I took one of my gauntlets off and put it on the table next to me before slowly stroking Ahsoka's forehead.

"What are you doing?" Barriss asked me. I looked up at her and smiled.

"You know that I love Ahsoka and she loves me. You're just jealous that she's allowed a boyfriend and you're not." I said as sarcastically as possible.

"Hey! Get away from her!" Barriss shouted. A medical droid walked over to Barriss.

"Please calm down. A high heart rate and blood pressure could cause your wounds to reopen." The droid said.

"Not until he leaves her alone." Barriss shouted as she pointed at me. The droid looked across at me. I glared at him menacingly to try and scare him, which seemed to work.

"I cannot ask him to leave. You must go to sleep now." The droid said as it pushed Barriss into the bed. Barriss tried to resist but the droid injected her with something which made her immediately calm down and go to sleep.

"Thanks." I said to the droid before turning back to Ahsoka. I gently kissed her on the forehead and put my hand inside of hers.

"I love you Ahsoka." I whispered as I kissed her once more before going to sleep in the chair next to her, still holding her hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2.3K 33
My name is Ahsoka Tano, former Jedi Padawan. Everything has changed now that I've let go of the Jedi. The past is the past. I have a whole lifetime a...
15.5K 269 38
Some Ahsoka and her family one shots, I like to use the AU where order 66 didn't happen and Anakin didn't turn. Lots of fluff and platonic cuddles :...
34.6K 526 23
Ahsoka has always been subject to miserable abuse by her classmates. Whether they beat her, taunt her, or set her up for trouble, the torment never s...
20.5K 390 28
When a mission nearly goes tragically wrong during the last spasms of the Clone Wars, it proves a catalyst for Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Learn...