Sander Sides Smut | REQUESTS...

Galing kay MultiShipperEveryday

I'm doing this again since Wattpad took the last one down. Requests are closed temporarily. Higit pa

Intro
1. Moxiety
2. Deemus
3. Logince
4. Intrulogical
5. Moceit
6. Deemus
7. Analogical
8. Logicality
9. Prinxiety
10. Anxceit
11. Demus
12. Intrulogical + Anxceit
13. Prinxiety
14. Roceit
15. Remus x Deceit x Patton
16. Demus
17. Demus
18. Roman x Virgil x Deceit
19. Loceit
20. Logince
21. Prinxiety
22. Anxceit
23. Prinxiety
24. Analogical
25. Virgil x Janus x Remus
26. Moduke/ Patton x Remus
27. Prinxiety
28. Intrulociet
29. Intrulogical
30. Remus x Virgil
31. Prinxiety
32. Loceit
33. Intrulogical
34. Logicality
35. Beginners Course - Moxiety
36. Rough Start - Intruality
37. I Don't Party - Intruloceit
38. Louder - Anxceitmus
39. Destressing - Logicality
41. Hips - Loceit
42. In the bathrooms - Anxceit
43. Lifelong Friends - Intrulogical
44. Fake Royalty - Solo!Remy

40. Detention - Anxceitmus

1.1K 17 10
Galing kay MultiShipperEveryday

Prompts: A39. Against the wall
B58. "I want to hear you scream."

Warnings: pain kink, Teachers x Student, Janus and Remus are basically fresh out of university and Virgil is currently in university, this is legal yall, trans!virgil, the words cunt and small cock used to describe a trans man's genitalia, this is long, strap in, I'm sorry but trans Virgil supremacy, Remus, voyarism, the possibility of being caught, contraception, cloth ripping

"But Mr Moore, I've got a bus to catch!"Virgil groaned, throwing his bag onto the desk as the rest of the students filtered out.
His teacher looked up from the desk and huffed. "Okay, and I have lots of work to do - the last thing I need to do is spend time with you, after school, on a Friday of all days." He sighed, pushing his glasses up his face as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Now sit." Virgil pouted but did as he was told, slinging his legs up over the desk. "Legs down."
"But-"
"Listen, I know you're my boyfriend and all but you can't let the students think that you are my favourite. Or the teachers in fact." Janus put his pen down, beckoning Virgil to come sit next to him.

Virgil whined, standing and coming to sit on Janus' desk where he had cleared a seat for him, pulling his hoodie over his face and crossing his arms. "It's hard, okay Janus? Mr Moore this, and Mr Moore that.. I can't wait to leave so I can call you whatever I want~" Janus shook his head as he flustered, standing up himself. "You really need to stop being sent to detention. I can see you at the weekends, you need to focus on school, it's your final year y'know." Virgil swivelled onto his knees, grabbing Janus' hand. Janus turned back to him using his free hand to grab Virgil's waist, pulling him in and kissing him. "You're so hot." He muttered against his lips.

"I know." Virgil smiled, draping his arms around Janus' neck. "But how about you show me~" He groaned as Janus pulled back, pulling on the hem of his trousers. "Please.." He whispered, scared to be any louder incase there was a rogue teacher near by. Janus slid his hand into Virgil's trousers then underwear, fingers ghosting ever so slightly over his cunt. "Ugh you whore." Virgil huffed, pressing his hips down sharply onto his fingers to get some pleasure.

Janus smirked, and watched for a bit at how desperate Virgil got, trying to solve his own problem. He leaned up and kissed his boyfriend on the neck, curling his fingers slightly into him and earning a gasp. "Fuck-" Virgil dropped his head to Janus' shoulder, rutting his hips now with more need. It wasn't until he got close that Janus stopped him, free hand tightly on his waist. "Let me take care of you baby.." He pushed Virgil to lean back slightly and started to scissor his fingers inside of him, pressing kisses to his neck.
Virgil relaxed under Janus, his hips bucking into the air every now and again as he let out breathy moans and pleads.

Their lips connected briefly when Janus curled his fingers deeper, pressing up against his G-spot and chuckling deeply when he felt Virgil tighten around his fingers. "Close yet, baby?" Janus sped up his movements, bring his palm down to grind against his small cock. Virgil arched his back, teeth dug into his lip as he let out muffled moans, thighs shaking. "Shit.. fuck shit-" He cried out as he came, closing his legs around Janus' arm as he shuddered, moving his grip to Janus' lanyard. "Please.."

Janus slowed down and pulled his hand away carefully, shifting Virgil's joggers to be more comfortable. "You alright, Virgil?" He pulled him up into a tight hug and kissed him softly, discreetly wiping his hand down his back. "Yeah I'm... I'm alright- fuck. We need to do that more..." Virgil panted, leaning up to deepen the kiss.
A loud gasp drew them out of it, both startling and letting go of the other as Janus stumbled away. "Having fun without me?" They heard Remus purr as he approached, kicking the door shut behind him. Virgil blushed and leaned back on the desk as he spread his legs. "You took too long." Janus muttered as he pushed his steamed up glasses up his face before coming in between Virgil's legs, rutting his hips up into his crotch.

"Y-yeah.." Virgil gasped, rolling his head onto Janus' shoulder and batting his eyelashes at Remus. "You two can get me out of detention now, right? Let's go home." Virgil attempted to move, yelping when Janus moved and slammed him against the table, scattering supplies to the floor. "F-fuck Jan..." He stammered, eyes closing as he felt a hand grasp at his crotch. "Not that easily baby.." Remus smirked, leaning over Janus' shoulder. "I think you owe us something first..."
"Y-yes Mr Martin.." Virgil propped himself up on his elbows, wrapping his legs around Janus' waist as he looked to Remus. "Shh baby, just call me Sir.." He cupped his face, leaning down and kissing him passionately as Janus ground his hips against his clothed crotch, hands grasping desperately at his joggers to gain access.

Virgil could barely contain a gasp as he felt Remus' cold hands duck under his shirt, fingers teasing at his nipples whilst Janus pulled on a thread, ripping a hole into Virgil's trousers with ease. He whined, pulling back from Remus' kiss to glare at Janus. "I'll get you new ones." He muttered, pushing Virgil's underwear to the side and exposing his wet cunt to the coldness of the air. He shuddered, hands gripping the edge of the desk. "You know Jan, I kinda want to hear him scream our names, push him up against the wall and see how loud he can get."

"You know that's too big of a risk Remus." Janus hummed, turning and connecting their lips. "A man can dream~" He laughed, kissing along Janus' jawline, and for a moment, the two were lost in each other before Virgil whimpered, letting out a breathy pant. "Shhh patience." Janus turned back to him, bringing his hand down and spanking Virgil's ass.
Virgil let out a moan at that, legs tightening around Janus's body as he felt two fingers gently run along his small cock, teasingly pressing into his cunt. "P-please Jan... Sir.. I want you two-" He whispered, reaching one arm up to bring Remus into another kiss. "Please." He begged once more, lips barely moving from Remus'. "We're gonna get caught." Janus groaned, but regardless he pulled his cock out of his trousers, as he withdrew his hand from teasing Virgil.

"Wait! You-" Janus waved the condom around in his hand. "10 steps ahead baby." Virgil relaxed once more, reaching for Remus' neck and dragging him down into a passionate kiss, gasping as he felt Janus line up to him. "Such a good boy." Remus purred as he crawled onto the desk, straddling Virgil's chest as he pet his cheek. "Isn't he Jan?" He cranked his neck in an attempt to see his other boyfriend that had slowly pushed himself in, hands and eyes focused on Virgil's small cock that he thumbed over delicately. "Yeah- yeah our good boy." He muttered, looking up briefly and flashing a smirk towards the two.

Virgil let out breathy gasps, chest heaving slightly under Remus as he lulled his tongue out. "Such a good boy." Remus drawled out, sliding his cock out from his trousers and shuffling the fabric to his knees before pressing into Virgil's open mouth. He quickly closed his mouth around his boyfriend's cock, running his tongue along the underside as Janus slowly started thrusting into Virgil who bucked his hips back in response. Remus fluttered his eyes shut, hands moving to grasp Virgil's hair before tugging, earning a muffled moan from Virgil and sending vibrations through him. "Fuck..."

Janus groaned slightly, grasping Virgil's hips firmly as he sped up and started to pound into Virgil, biting his bottom lip to refrain from being too loud.
"You feel so good baby..." Janus mumbled, dropping his head to rest against Remus's back slightly. A muffled "Thank you Daddy" came from Virgil as his hips thrust harder against Janus' hold on him. He placed his hands on Remus' hips, pulling the fabric of his shirt closer and in turn, shoving Remus' dick further down his throat. His nose pressed to his unkempt pubic hair with quiet moans and pleads barely leaving his mouth, god was he in ecstasy.

He tightened his grip slightly on Remus in an attempt to warn him that he was close before his body went slack, shuddering as he felt Janus thrust harder, pressing perfectly against his G-spot. And all too soon he was cumming, eyes rolling back into his head as tears streaked down his cheeks as Remus tugged harsher on his hair. "Fuck, Jan look at our baby boy, he cums so prettily for us." Remus grunted, turning his gaze to his other boyfriend that was clutching the desk so hard that the wood started to splinter. "I know- god.. he feels so good."

Virgil shuddered, hands falling to the desk as his fingers curled around the edge of the desk. "Si...fuc..." He groaned as he felt Remus shift and press further down his throat, giving his hips a few quick thrusts before pressing Virgil as close as possible. "Fuck fuck fuck.." Remus growled out, hands tightening in Virgil's hair as he came down his throat. Janus wasn't far behind, his thrusts slowly faltering and becoming sloppier as he came, dropping his head down to press against Virgil's stomach.

The two pulled out of their overstimulated boyfriend and the room filled with heavy pants as they collected themselves. "I think our baby deserves out of detention now, doesn't he 'mus?" Janus smirked, throwing the condom in the bin and grabbing tissues to wipe himself up before helping Remus off the desk and cleaning him too. "Oh definitely! And I can't wait to get home with him either~" Remus purred, tilting Janus' head to look at Virgil as his hips bucked up in response. "Seems like he agrees." Janus chuckled, passing some tissues to Remus as they worked on cleaning Virgil up and looking after him before dressing him as well as they could with his torn trousers and stretched panties.

"Thank you...but I'm still salty about my trousers.." Virgil muttered, leaning against Remus. "Let's get home." Remus laughed.
"As long as I'm cooking." Janus chuckled, scooping the messed up papers from the floor and tucking them into his bag.
"Awwww-"
"Don't give me that, you almost burnt the kitchen down and you almost your arm off."
"That's what you get for dating a chemistry professor~"

A/N FINALLY ALL MY 2020 DRAFTS ARE DONE BUT THE GRIND DONT STOP
thanks y'all for sticking around even though I may have disappeared for a couple eons, just glad to be writing at my own pace now
Stay safe y'all
— Alex

Requested by: @Xx_Reaper_xX5
Word Count: 1800 words

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
101K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
400K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...