Arranged Marriage (COMPLETED)

By Priyankarai222

Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side with... More

chp 1
chp 2
chp 3
chp 4
chp 5
character sketch
author's note
chp 6
chp 7
chp 8
chp 9
chp 10
chp 11
chp 12
chp 13
chp 14
chp 15
chp 16
chp 17
chp 18
chp 19
chp 20
chp 21
chp 22
chp 23
chp 24
chp 25
chp 26
chp 27
chp 28
chp 29
chp 30
chp 31
chp 32
chp 33
chp 34
chp 35
chp 36
chp 37
chp 38
character sketch(full)
chp 39
chp 40
chp 41
chp 42
chp 43
chp 44
chp 45
chp 46
chp 48
chp 49
chp 50
chp 51
chp 52
chp 53
chp 54
chp 55
chp 56
chp 57
chp 58
chp 59
HAPPY NEW YEAR πŸ’“
Chp 60
chp 61
Hey there!
Epilogue

chp 47

35.2K 1.2K 67
By Priyankarai222

Guuyysss! I know am a tiny bit late but please spare me. The chapter was almost completed but I got caught in some work which led to the delay🤧

I am realising that mein kuch jaada hi lazy banti jaa rahi hu but this is the last time pakka 😁

Now enjoy reading ❤️

Ahana's pov

"Was I not worth of knowing about your accident first? I shouldn't feel like this but why was it that you preferred Adith over me when it would've been me to take care of you and bring you home!"
I asked with a lump forming in my throat but I controlled myself from breaking down again. Randhir looked as if he wasn't expecting this question from me at all and was having trouble in even forming a sentence. I took a deep breath and moved to him, cupping his face made him look at me.

"Meine aapse jaada kuch nhi manga tha Randhir! I just wanted you by my side for sometime in a day. It would've been just 10 minutes but those 10 minutes would be ours. I know meine hi aapse kaha tha to give your 100% to this and I even knew that this deal was very important for you and that was the reason ki I never said anything. I never complained or came in between you and your work because I know you do your job religious and trust me no one would've been more happy then me seeing your success, absolutely no one but agar kal aapko kuch ho gya hota toh mein kya....kya krti? Seeing this bandages and scratches on you is hurting me Randhir but....agar isse bura kuch ho gya hota toh.....toh mein khud ko kaise sambhalti? You wouldn't have thought about it because aap meri jagah nhi ho ya shayad maybe mein aapke liye itni important hi nhi hu....."

He didn't let me complete after this as I was attacked into a rather harsh kiss which made me blank for a second. All the time,it was Randhir who was chewing my lips and sucking on it while I was numb but my own body betrayed me melting under his assault after being away from him for so long. Now I actually realised how much I craved his kisses! I moaned as he bit my lower lip later sucking it while my hold on his neck tightened. Being out of breath,we broke apart joining our foreheads to calm ourselves down.

"Never ever say that you are not important to me Ahana! The only person I want all the time by my side is you and that's not because I love you! No, that's because I need you. With me,protecting me from all the dark. Hidding me in your embrace from all the evil eyes. Holding my hand with faith in every step of our life and kissing my forehead in the most purest form when I am not so sure about myself!"
Randhir said everything looking into my eyes and more than his words, his eyes spoke all the other unsaid words he wanted to say. I was crying after listening him and wiping the tears away he continued

"I know I shouldn't have just ignored everything around me. I shouldn't have ignored you after all this deal wasn't the last thing left for me. I don't know but getting this deal was like the only thing I wanted but now I realised it's not. Because if this creates difference between us and breaks us apart then I don't want it!"
My lips quivered as I hugged him sobbing in his chest.

"I am sorry baby! I have hurted you enough in all this but I promise I would make for all the time we weren't together and I won't repeat my mistake ever!"
Randhir said moving his arm on my back in a soothing manner. I broke the hug still standing close to him and whispered

"I don't have problem with your work and I won't come in between ever but the moment it gets on my husband then I'll not spare you Mr Malhotra!"
I threatened at last making him chuckle and removing some hair from my face he replied

"I promise I won't let anything happen to your husband!"
I blushed looking down but he held my chin making me look at him again and placed his rough yet sweet lips on mine sharing another beautiful kiss.

"I missed kissing you! And our love making too!"
He exclaimed which did nothing but flared my blush to more darker shade but maintaining myself I said

"You absolutely know who is responsible for it!"
He smirked biting his lip which was still so pink from the kiss we shared just now and replied

"I know jaan and don't worry I'll compensate for it perfectly!"

"Offcourse you will! Idiot!"
I muttered rolling my eyes which just made him laugh.

"Common now we have to change your dressing!"
I informed and taking his hand moved towards our bedroom. I took the first aid box after making him sit on the bed and started removing the bandage from his arm hissing instantly on seeing the cut which looked still so bad as offcourse it was just a day it happened.

"Randhir it looks so bad! Didn't the doctor thought of doing stitches?"
I asked with moist eyes cleaning his wound while he smiled kissing my forehead and replied

"Don't worry jaan it's not that bad and the doctor only said that no stitches are required as in two weeks it will be fine!"
I cleaned his wound completely with the anticeptic cream and after that wrapped the new bandage properly around his arm. I kept everything back in the first aid box and stood up to keep it in its place but I was abruptly turned around by my husband who held my wrist and taking the box from my other hand, kept it aside. After which he pulled me towards him and placed me in his lap with my legs around his waist.

"You are fine?"
He asked softly after making us comfortable while I just circled my hand around his neck hiding my face in his chest. He sighed wrapping his one arm around my waist and with the other caressed my hair.

"You know I was so angry and scared when I called Priya to ask about you and she said that you left office one hour before! I.... didn't knew what to do and.... were to go. I wanted to inform our family but.... I.... without letting any..... negative thought ruin my mind,I waited..... waited for you only..... to see your worn out state encountered with an accident!"
I said all the while hiding in his embrace and felt him kissing my crown making me close my eyes. I removed my face looking at him and I traced the corner of his lips which had a slight cut. He took hold of my hand kissing my palm and kept it on his cheek.

"I am sorry love! I know you I gave hard time but trust me my only motive to not to call you to the hospital was because I knew you would break down and I didn't wanted to make you suffer because of me!"
Randhir informed in the most pleading and softest tone while I bought my face more closer to him such that our lips were brushing with each other and replied

"You remember when we were in the initial days of our marriage,you made me understand that this a bond in which we have to be together always. We took our vows,we promised each other that we'll be on each other's side through thick and thin. That no matter what,if one falls then the other has to be the strong to gather everything together and make it alright. If it's my right to live all the happy moments with you then it's my responsibility too to be there when you really need me. It's not always going to be smooth and easy I know and I am absolutely ready to be with you in your hard times. You have to understand that instead of being happy all for myself, I'll choose to be with you, holding your hand in the darkness and overcome it together!"

I said completing everything while he cupped my face looking at me with pure adoration and love.

"I didn't knew my cute little wife could be this understanding and mature too!"
He exclaimed with a playful smirk.

"You see when the husband lacks a little bit of brain in these things then the wife has to take the charge!"
I replied with a fake smile later flaring my nose in anger which made him laugh. He bent forward pecking my lips and said

"I am so glad that I got you in my life! But I am really sorry for everything that happened jaan! Though it wasn't intentional but I know I have hurted you so I am sorry for that and I promise I won't do anything like this ever again!"
I blushed on his first sentence and smiled further pecking his lips as he completed. I traced my lips on his jaw, kissing his whole face ultimately and tried to get out of his lap when he tightened his hold saying

"Were do you think you are going?"

"We can't stay like this the whole day plus you'll get a back ache cause I am really heavy!"
I pouted replying as I too didn't wanted to leave this warm and comfy embrace of my husband at all. Randhir pulled me closer saying

"Firstly,we can stay like this the whole day because we aren't going anywhere and secondly you are not heavy. Infact you have became so thin ! Pehle hi tum mein jaan nhi thi ab toh aur nhi rahi!"

"Nhii Randhir I can feel that I have gained wait after our marriage! See my cheeks have became so chubby. I tell you half of the fat is here only!"
I replied stupidly stretching my own cheeks which made him smile and removing my cheeks from my hold,he caressed my face making the hair on nape of my neck stand.

"But I like your red cheeks with all the blush and to kiss it too. Tum ye dekho, this neck of yours. Saare haddiya dikhai de rahi hai!"
He replied touching my collerbone while I frowned saying

"Hein!!! Ye haddiya sabki hoti hai Randhir. Dekho aapki bhi hai!"
I pointed towards his collerbone to which he just shrugged so I continued

"You know I am not even fitting in my jeans which mom gave me during marriage. It's kept as it is from so long. I think my hip size has also increased and don't even get started on my upper body. Last time I bought a bra and now I couldn't even.............!"
I stop in the middle itself knowing what blunder I have made and I bit my tongue in pure shock and embarassment.

"Hmmm why did you stopped baby? Please continue I am all ears!"
Randhir said with his signature smirk making me feel more stupid but my breath got stuck in my throat as I felt his hand going inside of my top from my waist making me close my eyes.

"Ran..... Randhir!!"
I wanted to take his name sternly but it came out as a moan when he cupped my bra cladded br**st in his palm giving it a squeeze. I pushed myself closer to him throwing my head back as the atmosphere in room got very hot suddenly.

"It's been ages since I played with these assets of yours!"
He whispered in a deep voice sending shiver down my spine and I hide my face in his neck.

"Aahhhh!"
I moaned as he pinched me over the fabric. Giving both of the assets a hard squeeze he left it and immediately took my lips into his. I gasped at the sudden attack but Randhir took this opportunity and plunged his tongue in my mouth tasting every corner of it. The kiss made me feel dizzy and as Randhir detached our lips, my head dropped on his chest catching my breath.

"You have not grown fat jaan but you know when husband and wife gets into physical relation after that your body changes and it goes through some physical differences and that happened with you too so don't worry, it's normal!"
He explained taking me in his arms and I blushed finally understanding what he meant. Randhir nuzzled in my neck, keeping his head on my chest when I asked softly

"How do you know so much about all this?"

He didn't even moved from his position before replying and said

"I am more smart then you think of me Mrs!"

"Only in these things! Pervert!"
I retorted rolling my eyes when he looked at me and said

"I am not a pervert okay? Besides one should have knowledge about everything!"
Saying this,he again nuzzled in my neck fanning his breath their while I just shaked my head without replying. I moved my fingers in his hair and he peppered kisses from time to time making me giggle as his stubble pricked me.

"Randhir you need a shave!"
I exclaimed and he just hummed continuing his work when all of a sudden he stopped his movement, looking at me with a frown.

"What?"
I asked raising my eyebrows to which he replied

"Where's your mangalsutra?"
This made me look down on my chest and looking back at him I said

"Woh actually yesterday morning jab I was having a shower tab achanak se hi woh khul ke gir gaya. I checked it to see that it's clasp was loose so gave it to the jeweler for repairing! He told to come and collect it today in the evening!"

"Ohh! Okay than we'll both go together in the evening. First we'll take your mangalsutra and then we'll have a nice dinner outside after which lastly will go to the beach!"
He informed everything being so excited while I narrowed my eyes saying

"Jeweler ke pass jaana aur beach tak toh thik tha but ye bahar ka khana kaha se aa gya? We are not having any outside food. Will just roam around the beach and coming back you have to eat plain khichdi only!"
Randhir scrunched his nose in an unpleasant manner hearing my words and I hardly controlled my laugh seeing his face.

"Baby why are you doing this atyachar on me? I am not sick yaar and woh khichdi kitne plain hoti hai!"
He complained and this time I chuckled saying

"Yess but you have no choice in this so you have to eat it anyhow!"

"Zaalim biwi!"
He muttered under his breath which I heard anyways so I scrutinized my gaze asking

"What did you called me!"

No.... nothing baby! Absolutely nothing! I was just saying ki khichdi hui toh kya ho gya, akhir tum itne pyaar se mere liye banaogi toh I'll have it!"
I just nodded on his answer when again I heard

"But usse pehle I want my dessert!"

"Dessert kaise milega Randhir? You are not supposed to eat anything unhealthy and....!"
As I was scolding him,he cut me off midway saying

"I am talking about you baby!"
I stilled in my place at his answer while in a swift motion he removed my top followed by my bra attacking on my assets and devoured his dessert mercilessly.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know thoda late ho gaya but please spare me cause you all love me!🤗

So now tell me hows this chapter which had maximum emotions with romance too😁

Please avoid if any mistake 🙏

Vote,share and comment 🥰

Till then byee and take care 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 9.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
28.6K 4.2K 38
❛ Why are you acting this way? ❜ ❛ I feel infuriated.❜ ❛ And why is that so? ❜ ❛ Because I can't figure out if I should scream at you or have you scr...
205K 5.8K 17
π™†π™–π™¨π™π™«π™ž π˜Όπ™œπ™–π™§π™¬π™–π™‘ π˜Όπ™π™ͺπ™Ÿπ™– was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...
596K 33.5K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...