Chp 60

A long and mature chapter ahead so read at your own risk😊

No bashing allowed 🙏

Not edited so feel free to point out my mistakes 😚

Keep reading. Keep supporting 🤗

Ahana's pov

My heart was beating so fast right now like it's the first time of Randhir making love to me. I was in his arms as he carried me inside the house. I feared if he could listen to my wild beating heartbeats making me clung onto him more closer.

"Hmm... this house is so big! And since we have it all for ourselves,we should use it wisely no?"
Randhir asked to no one in particular standing in the hall looking around. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked

"What do you mean?"
Hearing my question,he looked at me and with a strange mischievous glint in his eyes replied

"I mean,we don't really have to go to the bedroom. I can make love to you against a wall or here on the couch or in kitchen or....!"

"RANDHIRRR"
I shrieked in horror keeping my hand on his mouth to prevent him from saying such stupid things. Stupid things which made me red and turned me on.

"What is wrong with you?"
I asked still mortified as I looked at him who made expression with his eyes to remove my hand which was still on his mouth. I pulled my hand back still glaring at him as he chuckled and smirking replied

"Why do you sound so shocked wife? I mean it would be new and exciting. I really feel like we should do it. Umm we can go to the kitchen as I always thought how hot it would be to take you against the kitchen counter. I would pound in you....!"

"God Randhir! Chup. Ek dum chup! Kya ho gya hai apko?"
Is it really my husband or some spirit has entered his body? I was so red in my face and a shiver ran down my body at his thoughts. Randhir bit his lip hiding his smirk and whispered

"I just suggested baby. If you aren't comfortable, then you just have to say!"
I gulped hiding my face in his chest and whispered timidly with a heaving chest

"Please take me upstairs!"
My hold tightened around his neck as I felt him kissing my bare shoulder and declared

"Bedroom it is then!"
With closed eyes,I felt him walking again and going upstairs and finally we were in the room. As we came in,Randhir kept me down and went to close the door. I gulped with erratic heartbeats and slowly moved to the balcony as the cold wind hit my face making me shudder. The property was more in a secluded place so all could see was some trees in my view. Suddenly I gasped holding the railing as Randhir took me his embrace from behind wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. Removing my hair from his way,he nuzzled in my neck tightening his hold even more if possible and started giving me feather like kisses on my jaw and neckline as he knows that's my weak points. My body had goosebumps all over with his ministration while I managed to turn facing him and leaving a moan, hugging him tight.

"We should get inside. It's very cold here!"
Randhir whispered softly holding me close and still showering kisses everywhere he can. Instead of replying to him,I moaned again with a hiss as he digged his teeth on my shoulder later sucking it. His hands were altogether a different feeling as he roamed them on my back as I shuddered again but this time not because of cold. Holding my waist from one hand,he kept his other on my ass giving it a squeeze.

"Randhirrr!"
I whisper moaned hiding my face in his chest and fisting his shirt. We haven't even started properly but I knew I was wet like anything while Randhir's prominent hardness poking around my abdomen was just making me a blushing mess. He suddenly lifted me up,making me wrap my legs around his waist in response and carried me to the bed, lying me down. His hooded eyes swirling with passion and love for me had me nervous as I looked away breaking the eye contact.