chp 48

I know I know most of you'll be thinking ki mein aaj yaha kaise aa gyi but scold me later and first read the chapter please 🙆

Ohhh haa aur yaad se read the author's note in the end! Pretty please 🥺

Enjoy reading ☺️

Ahana's pov

"Noo..... Randhirrrr..... pleaseee stop.....aahhhh!"
I moaned as he bit my skin near the swell of my br**st without hearing my warning. We were still on the bed with him above me or more like he caged me down to the bed and started his favourite thing which is being the naughty Malhotra he is. I told so many times to stop as he is still weak and his wound is fresh but why would he listen to me!

"Uuuhhhhaaahh!"
Another moan escaped from my lips as he took my ni**le in his mouth swirling it with his tongue. I closed my eyes breathing heavily and took hold of his neck tightly. As much as I wanted to stop him,my body was having a mind of its own as it responded to his touches badly.

"I want you right now baby!"
Randhir said with a hooded voice still playing with my assets making it difficult for me to be in sanity. Leaving my chest,he moved more down all the way leaving kisses from my tummy to my waist making me shudder in passion.

"Randhirr....Randhirr please....!"
I took hold of the bedsheet in my palm while my breathing became ragged. The last ounce of sanity was on the verge of slipping as I felt Randhir kissing me on my womanhood through the layer of clothes for which I was thankful about but frustrated at the same time as it just made me more wet.

"Yess jaan! I won't make it more difficult for you now! I know you too can't wait just like me!"
He whispered coming back on me and dipped his face in my neck peppering kisses everywhere he could and mentally I slapped my own forehead thinking he made out a totally different meaning of my words and pleadings. Though only I knew how badly I wanted him to continue but we can't.

"Uhhhh.....Randhirrr!"
I moaned loudly as he bit my neck near my sensitive spot taking it between his teeth but the next words never left my mouth as he kissed me out of nowhere taking my breath away literally! Being satisfied sucking my lips and finding me out of breath, Randhir broke the kiss joining our foreheads. My chest was going up and down as if I have ran a marathon while his case was the same as he looked at me with raw passion.

"Randhir....we have...to stop!"
I finally said what I was trying from so long but I felt his hand roaming on my chest arising goosebumps all over my body. His hand started moving more lower hitching my breath and stated

"No we don't Ahana!"
His hand reached on the shorts I was wearing and was ready to take it off when I held his wrist stopping his actions and tried saying in a more stern voice.

"Randhir please just stop!"
As this words left my mouth, his expression hardened suddenly and he took his hand out of my hold. Standing up silently,he picked my top from the ground were he threw it sometimes back and coming back to me made me wear it. After this he left the room without a word making me palm my face in frustration. Great! Now he got angry! Seriously the only thing we are doing right now is getting angry with each other every single moment!

Umm don't you think it was your fault this time?

Asked my sweetest subconscious which irritated me more but I gave a thought to it, was I at mistake? I don't think so because he is still weak and needs to take care of himself without any strain so there isn't a point of him to get angry with me. Then too I have to manofy him and the inner child of his which will come out now. Huffing,I got down the bed putting a halt on my thoughts and first freshened up a little bit because honestly I was still hot and bothered. Now I actually regret stopping Randhir thinking of all the pleasurable moments we would've been spending right now!