chp 54

Listen to the above song 👆

Chapter isn't edited so feel free to point out my mistakes 😌

Enjoy reading 😁

Randhir's pov

"Be the innocent Ahana you are because seducing isn't really your thing!"

Giving her last smirk,I left the room wearing my shirt leaving her breathless and blushing but I had to control myself too from the act she was putting up in front of me. Her body after shower was looking so delicate and edible. Her curves were testing my patience but I somehow controlled myself though I don't know for how long I'll be able to do it if she continues to pull such stunts more.

"Yaar Randhir kitna time laga diya? Chal let's have our breakfast quickly fir hame airport bhi jaana hai to pick everyone!"
Sid stated as I made my way to the garden area were the breakfast was prepared. Raising my hand in sorry,I set down but before I could have even a bite,my phone started ringing and I picked up immediately seeing dad's number.

"Khote da puttar hai kithe tu?"
(Idiot! Where the hell are you?)
Came the voice of my father making me frown as I asked

"Have you guys reached Udaipur already!"

"Ohh Malhotra jii konse duniya mein ho aap? Adhe ghante pehle msg kar diya tha ki we've reached aur abhi tak koi ata pata nahi hai aap logo ki yaha? Ek toh pehle khud receive karne ki zidd krte ho aur fir time pe aate bhi nhi! Ye chal kya raha hai?"
Hurriedly,I checked my phone to see dad's msg which made me curse internally. Now how am I suppose to explain this to him that when he dropped me the msg,I was busy romancing his daughter in law? I shaked my head and held Sid's coller just as he was going to devour the first bite of his aloo paratha making him and others shocked.

"Dad just be there and we'll reach in two minutes!"
Saying so I ended the call only to hear Sid screaming

"What the fuck you duffer,I didn't even had a bite of my aloo paratha!"
I rolled my eyes still dragging him with me and said

"Dad ka phone aaya tha.Everybody has reached here already!Infact they are waiting for us from past half an hour!"
This made him frown and think for a second before asking

"Toh gadhe tu abhi kyu bata raha hai?
I didn't bothered replying him as no way in hell I'll tell him the real reason and was not even in the mood to make an excuse. He just glared at me shaking his head and settled in the suv with another following us to receive everyone.
_______

"Lo Randhir aur Sid aa gye!"
Papa(Ahana's father) exclaimed spotting us and we hurriedly made our way close to them. We took their blessings and exchange greetings when dad commented

"Finally you both are here ha! Koi akkal hai tum dono ko ki kabse hum yaha intezar kar rahe hai? Aur ek ka phone nhi lagta toh dusra msg nhi dekhta! Company kaise sambhal rahe ho tum dono ye mere soch ke bahar hai!"
We looked down embarrassed while mom smacked dad's hand saying

"Thik hai na Abhinav! Ab aa gye na dono toh irritation khatam karo!"

"Aur nhi toh kya! Waise bhi mana ki ab apki Umar ho chali hai but itne bhi kya kamzor ho gye ki kuch der khade nhi reh skte! Old man, you're really becoming old haa!"
I stated hiding my smile and shaking my head in dismay which made him glare at me and looking at mom complained saying

"You heard that? You heard that Reena? You're son is saying that I am becoming old! Tell him not to call me that again or else...?"
The others were suppressing their laugh as I cut him off asking

"Or else what dad? Aap mujhe apne jaaidaat se bedakhal kar denge? Just because I called you old man? Come on now don't be so harsh on your son! Afterall aap hi ka khun hu!"