chp 3

Ahana's pov

Sun rays were peeking through somewhere and were disturbing my much needed sleep and more than that the soothing comfort and safety I got while sleeping. Wow my bed suddenly is so much comfortable and warm. Warm? Wait what? I stirred in my sleep and and realized it's something hard but soft and gentle and... The realization of me being married hit me hard and I instantly opened my eyes and realized that i was in the arms of my husband and was practically straddling him by my legs on him and my hand around his torso and face so close to his that I can see the one day old stubble. He had wrapped me around him by his hands holding my waist possesively and I was blushing profusely. He hadn't moved from his place it was me totally cuddled with him and I hate to admit it was one of the best sleep I got.

Brushing the thought and avoiding looking at his face more than necessary I tried getting out of bed but his grip became more firm and he stirred in his sleep nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck with sent butterflies in my stomach. It was the first time a man has been this close to me but strangely it didn't gave me any discomfort or disgust but made me feel loved and cared.

With great difficulty I came out of bed and looked at him who is sleeping peacefully like a innocent child. Oh he will be the death of me. Hesitantly I placed a kiss on his forehead and rushed inside the washroom with my clothes to calm my racing heartbeat and my blush. Brushing my teeth I soaked myself in a bathtub with some fragrance salts and had my bath.

After 30 mins I was done and I directly went into the closet adjoining the bathroom with my saree. I locked the closet and wore my saree.

I left my hair open to dry it on itself and applied moisturizer on my face and hand. I just lined my eyes with liner and wore a red lipstick on my lips that complemented my saree.

My hands were adored with chura which I am supposed to were for a year but I love chura and dreamed of  wearing it as a married women for my husband. The mangalsutra was there in my neck which I am not supposed to remove ever as it is a sign of a married women.

The only thing missing was my sindoor in the partition of my hair. I took the box of sindoor and was about to apply it but stopped. I always wanted that when I'll get married it will always be my husband who will fill my hairline but now I don't know what to do.

 I always wanted that when I'll get married it will always be my husband who will fill my hairline but now I don't know what to do

(With mangalsutra and chooda👆🏼)

But I can tell randhir to fill my mang because only he has the right to do so and I told him I will be very loyal with him and this relationship. So determined I walked out to see him in the balcony in our room talking to someone and my the way my husband was all serious and commanding to the other person I knew it's something related to work. So I stood there gawking at him waiting for him to finish his call. He have not noticed me as his back was at me but even his voice is capable of doing havok in my heart. I don't know but this manly and strong voice of his which is little husky because of sleep is to drool for . I mean it just a big turn on for me.

"Okay. I'll be there no need to worry" He said and disconnected the call and turned around and was a little startled to see me standing there. He didn't spoke any thing just kept on looking at me with that hooded brown eyes of his. There was so much intensity in his eyes that I was melting under his gaze. He looked at me up and down making me conscious and to bring him back of his state I faked a cough. And I succeeded in it and he came out of trance but he started walking towards me and in reflex I walked backwards until I was stuck between him and the wall. Never for once leaving the eye contact he said huskily " You look beautiful as newly wedded bride. As my bride ". My whole body was on fire with this closeness and the compliment just made me shiver and more red.

God he is dangerous. Very dangerous.

He stood straight coming to senses and maintained a distance but still quite close. I looked into his eyes and forwarded the box of Vermillion in front of him.

" Can I mark you as mine every day? " He asked me so innocently that I was on the verge of crying that how did I get so lucky to have him as my husband. I just nodded smiling unable to say anything and he gave his heart warming smile.

He took a pinch of Vermillion and cupping my face with one hand he applied it on hairline and finally one tear slipped out of my eyes. He wiped my tear and kissed my forehead. I just hugged him tight and tried to calm my raging heartbeat. He hugged and held me tight.

He said to me softly " No tears Ahana. I know we don't know much about eack other and for loving each other there's a long way but trust me I will always respect you and care for you no matter what and I know it's little early but I like you already and don't know how it happened but did and I don't want anything else" Hearing his confession I was shocked but happiness over powered it and I too replied " I like you too" Softly to which he smiled and pecked my forehead. Our faces were so close to each other and our breaths mingling with each other. One look in his eyes and I knew what was coming which was highly anticipated by me. I moved my face a little close to him giving him the permission to go on and we were impossibly close to each other and as his lip brushed mine, on instant there was a knock on door which made us both jump and Randhir cursed for the timing of the person which made me giggle and hearing me he looked at me and warned me saying "you'll pay for this"

Without hearing or waiting for me he opened the door and it was her little sister ridhi. She is just a darling and very much bubbly.
After talking to ridhi, Randhir came to me directly and held me by my waist surprising me and on reflex my hands were on his chest. He started at me and said softly "Mom has said ki if you are ready than come down there's some ritual left to be done" . I nodded and gaining some courage standing on my tip toes gave a kiss on his cheeks which got him by surprise but he smirked and said
" So eager wifey? " He teased and I blushed as red  tomato. He kisses my forehead and said "tum niche jao, I'll get freshen up and join you all down". I nodded and asked him" Aap kahi jane wale hai? "I asked remembering his phone conversation to which he sighed and nodded and replied" Bas 2 ghante ka kaam hai in office then I'll be back "

● ● ●