chp 20

How about a nice classic song 😊👆

Shahrukh is the king of classic so do listen.

Enjoy reading 😁❤️

Ahana's pov

We broke the kiss in the need of air to breathe and after we were calm Randhir took my hand and made me sit on the couch. I was confused as to what he was doing.

"Just sit here, I'll be right back" saying this he vanished in our closet without even letting me say anything making me frown deeply. He came out after a min with the first aid box in his hand and I understood what he is going to do. Coming to me, he kneeled in front of me and started doing the dressing of my wound. He removed the previous bandage and looking at the cut a hiss escaped his lips while I was just looking at him without blinking. Cleaning the stitches with anticeptic cream he cleaned it with cotton and bandaged it with new dressing. After he was done he cupped my face and kissed my forehead near the wound deeply and started murmuring sorry continuesly. I made him look at me and was shocked to see his eyes red and filled with tears almost ready to leak out. I cupped his cheeks and he avoided eye contact with me.

"Randhir meri taraf dekhiye" I demanded when he was not at all looking at me and hearing me he looked into my eyes.

"Nothing was your fault Randhir. You don't have to say sorry or feel guilty of anything. Meri naadani ke wajah se ye sab hua aur maafi mujhe mangni chaiye aap sab ko pareshan karne ke liye. You saved me because aap nhi hote toh shayd mein yaha nhi....." He didn't let me complete and hugged me lightly.

"No don't say that. Kuch nhi hota tumhe. I wouldn't have let anything happen to you ever." I smiled hearing him and replied

"See this is what I was talking about" he broke the still being close to me and I continued

"Aap mujhe kabhi kuch nhi hone dete aur naa aage hone denge. You have saved me toh ye guilt kyu?" To this he didn't said anything as if didn't had to say anything.

"I know this incident have shaken you but you have to let it go. I am with you now and forever so do you want to waste this time of our life being sad over the past or make every single coming moments of our life memorable?hmm?" He smiled finally looking at me and I wiped the corner of his eyes.

"Please never ever cry I don't like it" I told him pouting to which he chuckled and pecked my pout making me blush immediately. This man cannot leave his mischievousness at this time too but I love him anyways.

"I love you" he said looking in my eyes and holding so much of love for me. I hugged him burying my face in his chest and mumbled

"I love you too" he signed and holded me tight. After breaking the hug he spoke

"Let's sit in the balcony for sometime since you are not sleepy?" I nodded liking the idea as the weather too was pleasant with little cold and mild sunlight making it perfect to relax for sometime. We both came in the balcony and together sat on the little couch beside each other.