chp 56

Listen to the above song 👆

Guys I just don't know what is wrong that you people don't comment, leaving the views, the comments are not even half of the votes I get on a chapter. Don't blame me if I update late because I need some sort of motivation right now which I am clearly not getting!

Anyways, I can't force you all.

Please avoid if there's any mistake. Not edited.

Keep reading. Keep supporting ❤️

Ahana's pov

"I think we should head back to everyone! They must be looking for us and will start worrying unnecessarily!"
I stated softly making patterns on Randhir's shirt cladded chest while he had me caged tightly in his arms. The peaceful sound of his thumping heart echoed like music to my ears and I snuggled in his arms taking a sniff of his addictive scent which has now became my habit to do.

"Hmmm! Just a little bit more please! Having you here so close to me,in my arms after so long feels like a beautiful dream. I would be a fool to let you go anytime soon!"
Came his reply in a soft husky voice. My heart warmed with stomach forming pleasing knots at his words. I looked up from his chest only to witness his gorgeous face with eyes closed in what I believe is calmness. I shifted my wait on my elbow coming face to face with him. Biting my lips,I raised right my hand and kept it on his jaw which made him open his eyes. His lips curved upward in a soul stirring smile looking at me which left me blushing and smiling together.

Suddenly my eyes watered again thinking of how much pain I've caused him and been a total immature hurting him with my words but here he is, still gazing at me with the same love, the same warmth, the same possession if not less. I don't think I deserve him but like in hell I'll loose him. Not now or ever.

"Now why do we have tears running your cheeks?"
I was pulled out of my thoughts by his voice only to feel Randhir wiping my tears away which I didn't realized when flowed down. I gulped looking in his brown orbs and moving close kissed his cheek lingering my lips a bit more. I looked back in his eyes as all he did was smile and remove a piece of my hair away from my face. I again bent down kissing his other cheek and clearly felt him exhaling a deep breath. After that, I moved my lips to his eyes kissing both of it followed by his nose. Next I moved my body a bit down making my chest collide with his, giving me shivers while his hold on my waist tightened. I kissed his chin and lightly pecked the corner of his lips to which his jaw tightened.

"Do you want me to take a cold shower in this chilly weather because your actions are just waking up my member down there!"
I heard him say in a thick voice as I kissed his forehead lastly and finally looked at him only to gasp and blush at his words looking away from him. He however made me look back at him with his finger under my chin and asked

"Why did you cry again?"
I sighed at his stern tone and fiddling with his shirt button replied in a slow voice not to become overwhelmed by my emotions again

"I was just....!"
Just as I started speaking, the door flung open making us both jump out of the bed looking at Adith who was just smiling standing there sheepishly.
But even in this situation what made me gaze at my husband with all the love was that he covered me completely with his frame,adjusting my pallu and my hair in a decent manner all the while looking so cute and sincere that all I wished was to kiss him that moment.

"It's okay! Relax!"
Randhir whispered caressing my cheek as I looked down red in face and embarrassed for being seen like that,so intimate. I thanked the heavens that we weren't in a compromising position. What if he barged at that time? God! I shaked my head not even wanting to think about it. Randhir finally turned to Adith holding my hand and drawing patterns with his thumb to calm me down. A gesture capable enough to melt the whole Himalayas so here it was anyways just me.